Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve donated or sponsored other people‘s causes ..they’re latching on and !!!

This is akin to me putting my change in the charity box and then announcing to the pub …
‘I have Saved The Children ‘ !!!
Where's that £10m difference gone? And Where's the millions from the book, Spotify Netflix deals? Seems to be a lot of missing money yet again 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Honestly, just how deluded would you need to be to make claims like those that ‘Archewell’ are making in their so-called ‘impact’ report? When you consider ALL the ‘impact’ over the years of the DoE Award (who doesn’t know a young person who benefitted?) and the Princes Trust, and everything else to which TRF has been committed over decades. It would be funny if not so absolutely desperate and pathetic.

Reactions: 37
The reality is that they have donated a little money and partnered with people who did the actual work. They convinced people that having them onboard with the patina of royalty would lend sparkle and lure donors to the respective charitable endeavors. Now that the bloom is off the roses, and the truths are being revealed about lies and bad behavior, they will find that others will be wary about being linked with them. This report will be picked apart.

All those employees who left Archewell must have smelled failure and ran away as fast as the could.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I am no expert in finances and so, but the reports from Archewell look very dodgy.
First, that's not an official report, it's a Marketing/Propaganda piece.
Then, they are reporting the totals of what others achieved with *some* contribution from Archewell.
And then there's a considerable gap (reported 10M) between the money they received and the money they distributed.

I would like some of our American friends to weigh in, as, where I live, this would be enough to request an IRS inspection to the financials - and there's an obligation to issue an official financial report every year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
There is an article in the DM about this "charity" and the comments are spot on. Their foundation is nothing more then a scam to raise money, donate the minimum amount and the rest of the 90+% goes into your pocket. It might be legal but it stinks to high heaven. :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 42
There is an article in the DM about this "charity" and the comments are spot on. Their foundation is nothing more then a scam to raise money, donate the minimum amount and the rest of the 90+% goes into your pocket. It might be legal but it stinks to high heaven. :confused:
The Clinton Foundation 2.0

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Ooh comments have been disabled, someone been on the phone?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Undercover with the Harkles..... a meeting has been organised with the remaining employees of Arseywell... 😄
Polish_20230130_091147475.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
GB news big discussions about H and M at the Coronation and I think they are coming, apparently old flap ears wants both Sons to come and mend the rift.

It goes to prove that that if you are an evil,nasty cun t you get all you want and nil consequences. I said yesterday if he wants him here he should give up the throne and he is not listening to the most important people,us bleeping old tosse r not worth a wet wank,, both him and Welby should just pray and shut the duck up and go away.

If true and I suspect it is then wave goodbye to the throne you weak,feeble,pathetic bastard.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.