Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BP aren’t commenting - so the press are making stuff up for clicks and Meghan is trying to manifest an invite.

But what she really wants is to go to Elton’s Oscars Party - or the Vanity Fair party - and I bet neither of them invite her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
GB news big discussions about H and M at the Coronation and I think they are coming, apparently old flap ears wants both Sons to come and mend the rift.

It goes to prove that that if you are an evil,nasty cun t you get all you want and nil consequences. I said yesterday if he wants him here he should give up the throne and he is not listening to the most important people,us bleeping old tosse r not worth a wet wank,, both him and Welby should just pray and shut the duck up and go away.

If true and I suspect it is then wave goodbye to the throne you weak,feeble,pathetic bastard.
Poor William, I can't help but feel if they are invited and come, it undermines his feelings on the matter. If the family want to kiss and make up in private, then who are we to stop, BUT it should not interfere with their jobs. The Coronation is a work thing, Harkles have undermined the King, and as such should not be supported to attend the work function. If Charles wants the Harkles to eat cucumber sandwiches with them in a private family 'do afterward, then fine. But don't invite them to a ceremony that they have tried to ruin! It's like inviting a bulldozer to the celebration of a house building once built, makes no sense and pisses everyone off. Because if they do come, it's going to detract from that actual fun bits like the crowning. The press will be be bothered about what TW will be wearing.

I hope the organisers have whopping great candles on standby and I hope they are further away than second row this time.

Will must be furious.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Lost it at one of Archewells aims for this year being "restoring trust in information"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Forget this peace meeting with the Arch Bish. Do a special of the Jeremy Kyle show get the gruesomes on stage, Jezzer shouts at them, they do a DNA test with Jezzer reading out results and a go on the lie detector to challenge all their lies. Then off for a cry backstage with Graham. I’d watch that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Archwell report is exactly what we always knew it would be.

Every project is one they have either donated to or partnered with, there is nothing that they've done themselves and we can presume all of these said projects would have gone ahead without the Archwell donation. I am LAUGHING that they have included the welcoming of refugees like they personally flew over and picked them up.

And WHY have they included the money info? It's cringe and opens them up to so many questions e.g. where the f**k is that other $10million. I look forward to April rolling around when we get the annual report from the royal foundation where Wills and Kate will show them how it's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also re the coronation, it's the jubilee all over again. We had this for months last year and look what happened, they came, attended one event where they were shoved in the second row and then left early. I imagine they will come and it will show them to be the hypocrites we all know they are. I hope Charles follows the lead from last year and shoves them in the second row and offers no security outside of Frogmore so they can't start pulling their own tricks. As part of the agreement they should be told there are to be no external events in the lead up and through to the Monday. After then they can do what they like.

Reactions: 37
BP aren’t commenting - so the press are making stuff up for clicks and Meghan is trying to manifest an invite.

But what she really wants is to go to Elton’s Oscars Party - or the Vanity Fair party - and I bet neither of them invite her.
Uh, the vapid cunts. Billy No-Mates sociopaths. I can't imagine why anyone would invite them to anything. Awful people. AWFUL.

Reactions: 29
Also re the Archewell report, just saw on Twitter (sorry no idea how to add the tweet in!) that re the vaccines - they asked people to donate (which I remember well) and it was this money that was contributed to the vaccines, no money from Archewell. How embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
According to this bloke (who has obviously lived in a cave for the last 20 years) VG showed him the original photo and he took 30+ photos of it including the back of it. How can he prove that it really is a photo of the back of the original? He could have used any random photo. As for the date format not being the American format there must be someone who has an old photo developed at that shop around about the same time who can prove whether it's fake or not
Exactly this!
this is true story! years ago I worked for a large supermarket chain which had various depts one being a dry cleaners and an in house photograph development service, Now because the dept I worked in was directly opposite the dry cleaners, we noticed a couple of squaddies come in and seen them getting served at the dry cleaners,
The next day the Dry cleaning Manager came over with one of the wee folders that contained developed photo's, saying come and take a look at these, the photographs included pics of Sadam Hussien presuming after he had been captured, well these photographs made there way around the stores the dry cleaning manager went from dept to dept showing them,

Now if I can remember the above happening I think its more than likely some one who worked in a shop where this PA photograph allegedly been developed would remember it !

• Wow
If Harry Styles performs, netflix will film the crowd screaming "we love you Harry" and pretend that it is for Hazno.
Then get footage of Meghan Thee Stallion on stage, rinse and repeat - even if it is in Houston Texas.

Just Please - not Alicia Keys with the ONLY song she knows, New York. not again. Ever. Thanks.
snip
Ever stumbled across this “homage“ to that song?

Led Goldie Lookin Chain to reply

(sorry for the drift)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Arkawellie report again, is there a section for number of private flights taken and number of pilots saved from poverty?

• Haha
Forget this peace meeting with the Arch Bish. Do a special of the Jeremy Kyle show get the gruesomes on stage, Jezzer shouts at them, they do a DNA test with Jezzer reading out results and a go on the lie detector to challenge all their lies. Then off for a cry backstage with Graham. I’d watch that 🤣
Ooh I just had a thought. What about the Graham Norton Show. H and the Ho have to tell an interesting story but instead of the armchair being sent back they are in a dunk tank.

They would definitely be dunked if the dribbling tit they have been fecken spewing is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Specifically, that's for a strong independent woman who needs uplifting* when she sinks to the floor weeping.

*examples of uplifting may include - shopping for, or gifts of, designer gear and jewellery; a new nose; a nearby billionaire sweeping her up in his manly arms; the Princess of Wales falling into a woodchipper and William phoning to ask her to step in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.