Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way will smegz do walkabout in a deprived area

---

Celt Views

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Oh well, I am calling it BS.
I just can't say if:

a) This is the Dailymail milking the will-they-wont-they attend story, as I am sure this brings them a lot of clicks, sharing and overall metrics that bring them money;

b) The planting from the Harkles as they want to keep being relevant and they are nothing and of absolute no interest without these shenanigans.

And again:

1. King Charles is not a fragile, emotional, old man. He is a narc with a clear vision of his reign that he has been preparing for at least 50 years. A rogue son and a z list talentless actress will not change that;

2. TRF doesn't need to do a thing: being quiet in the mist of the chaos of lies of the Harkles is now proved to be the best strategy. The "magic" of the Harkles is their capability of destroying themselves without any help - remember 2018 when they were loved and praised? They brought it all down without the need for more than one now historical sentence "recollections may vary".

3. Please remember that just six months ago the Harkles were doing the same with TLQ: they kept saying she wanted for things to be resolved, they were in talks with her, they often talked with her, and the Dimwit even said that he protected her. Of course we now know the only reason they only talked with TLQ was occasionally and to ask for money. Now KC3 is to be painted as the one they are talking to - and we were already told that KC3 said he is not a bank and that there are no lines of communication.

And finally, I really don't think that Justin Welby even likes the Harkles after the disgrace interview with Orca. It was shaming to put him on that position that he immediately and vehemently denied the wedding 3 days prior to the big ceremony.

So, just my opinion, but when you put all that has happened on the table, I will keep saying that the Dailymail stories are BS.
High Five. Count me in on the DM story as being bs stirred up by the idiot duo.
We need to calm down and not take the bait because then we are playing into their hands.
They have done this “will they, won’t they” bullshit for 3 years now and it saddens me that there are some people who still believe this crap.
I don’t want the idiot duo at the Coronation but if they do go I am sure they will be relegated to the back stalls and will not participate in anything of consequence. This is KC moment along with his Queen who he obviously adores. No way will KC the narc let anyone outshine him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
technically yes.
But in order to get married there you may have to prove to the minister that you are a regular attender of that church, or live in the parish. or have some connection.
It's two separate issues. Premises used for civil ceremonies have to be approved by the local authority and made available to all. The original plan was for Windsor Castle to be approved for the civil ceremony. That was abandoned when it became apparent it would have to be available for other weddings. Churches have their own requirements, typically that you live in the parish or are on the parish electoral roll.

Reactions: 18
Just Jared (I don't know who he is) reports that the one showing resistance to the Stoat attendance at the Coronation is William. I'm surprised that Anne isn't objecting. However KC is determined to "solve the problems between his sons" before the Coronation and has allegedly offered the Stoat fine seating and retention of titles.

Interesting that the problem as reported in the press now seems to have morphed from a problem between the Stoat and his father and brother to "a problem between his sons", and now Chuck is seeking a broker to appease the Stoat and humiliate William who has now become the baddie and fly in the ointment. Slithery Chuck.

He needs to be careful with William. William is infinitely more valuable than the dirty paper tiger Stoat, and it is William who should be listened to. He's the one talking sense, but Chuck cannot see ahead and will cave in to his short-term fear and alienate William who is the Monarch's greatest asset. He is a fool, he really is, and will pay for this later.

ETA from D Telegraph
"Justin Welby officiated Harry and Meghan’s wedding in 2018 and, according to the newspaper, is “very supportive of their plight”. The Archbishop is said to regularly speak to the couple by phone."
He reportedly was asked to mediate between William and the Stoat when the Queen died.
What plight???

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
ok- just ran into a new youtube, dated today which was well done and suggests that the surrogacy stuff is going to break soon and that several journalists are combining resources to finally break the story. she suggests that the RF was initially in the dark & reports that M may be spending her time trying to mitigate the damage.... she suggests that revelation of RF complicity could result in KC abdicating the throne???😱🧨🎆
#KateandQueen #meghanmarkle #princeharryMeg FRANTICALLY tries to ERASE TRACES as journalists EMBARK on AN INVESTIGATION into Archie (by Kate Middleton & The Queen ).

---

"LadyMuck, post: 13755641, member: 59163"]
No way will smegz do walkabout in a deprived area

kinda doubt that the Duo will want to do a walkabout in say, Westminster Borough (203 crimes/1000 persons).... but could see them doing a *runabout* or a *sprintabout* in such a neighborhood... why not just give a GPS location to the alley for interested Talibani....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sun Newspaper, three books then. The Stoat, the Ho and VG all possibly before the Coronation.

"Earlier this month The Sun revealed that senior family figures are afraid to speak to Harry because what they say could “end up in paperback”.
Meanwhile, the firm is bracing for Meghan Markle to release her own memoir
And this morning it was reported that Virgina Giuffre, the woman who accused Prince Andrew of sexual abuse, could release a memoir just before the King is crowned."

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
The outcome of all this is that we can't believe a word put out by the media, only what is officially put out by the Palace. There is lots of gossip, Palace sources leaking, where are these leaks coming from?

B/W said that unless a person gives her a name and where they got the information, she can't trust it. First-hand accounts yes, not second or third hand.
She's very concerned about Welby brokering peace between William and the Stoat, and that the Stoat will not have his titles removed and will be given high-status seating at the Coronation.
Below is from a trusted source
B/W is not sure if this Welby report is true, but it has an element of truth in it. Not impossible as better than an approach from a courtier. She has no doubt at all that KC wants both his sons to be there.

It is 100% true that the family is VERY divided about this. What bothers her source is that in all the conversations the source witnessed there was no consideration given to what the public want or expect. A Coronation is a State function not a family matter, and public opinion should take priority.

The source is concerned about fluctuating public opinion on the Monarchy. After HM died there was a surge in support but 6 months later has shown a sharp decline. The Monarchy will survive but with fewer in favour, and has not been this vulnerable for 100 years.

KC needs to pay attention to public opinion. William has a better and less emotional grasp of issues facing the Monarchy, and needs to be given free rein. Instead nearly everything he suggests is vetoed because KC wants to manage every aspect.

PA should be allowed to clear his name if he can.
If KC doesn't want to remove the Stoat titles, he should cut them loose and let them get on with it. There is no accountability or consequences, and there's too much talk and not enough action.
Another Stoat book? Are the RF being blackmailed? BookWorm's source says the Stoat has nothing to blackmail the RF with.
(I disagree with this last sentence).
(The Stoats have contributed to loss of faith in the press, as well as all the other damage they have caused).
We need a fourth book I say!
Step forward Princess Anne with her autobiography 'Spare-ess'. Billed as the life story of the medal winning equestrian, Olympian, Hardest Working Royal and BBC Sports Personality of the Year. A no holds barred account of life within the Royal Family including THE truth about the Sussexes. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Exclusive video of H doing a *walkabout* in a "deprived area:"

for all you Brits, who may not be aware, the clip is from a popular movie called "forrest gump".... oh, and by the way, what are accepted nicknames for British persons??? this is for historical interest only.... i live in Tn, but when people hear me speak, they have called me a "Yank".... some have referred to me as "the Polack from Chicago" (which i still find hysterical, from a Monty-Python point of view).... yeah, i know the names are not politically correct but some are quite humorous....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hello and welcome to our de-lurkers and new members.

Well, that made me laugh. Thanks @Anna2020 !

A man in his 40's last seen living in a bedsit, with no discernible expertise or qualifications ...is telling the monarchy that has thus far lasted 1000+ years yet still has unparalleled global "branding" and popularity, that they risk fading into insignificance!!!

Oh the irony Mr Plastic man, oh the irony. I'll have a friendly fiver that in 10 years time no-one will know who he is, but everyone will still know the RF. That he will have....how shall we put this delicately? ...faded into insignificance?

The arrogance of his statement would be astounding if it weren't so ridiculous.
In 10 years time no one will know who he is? In 10 years time I doubt he would still be alive and kicking! The man is almost entirely made of plastic now. One hot summer and he’s toast 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exclusive video of H doing a *walkabout* in a "deprived area:"

for all you Brits, who may not be aware, the clip is from a popular movie called "forrest gump".... oh, and by the way, what are accepted nicknames for British persons??? this is for historical interest only.... i live in Tn, but when people hear me speak, they have called me a "Yank".... some have referred to me as "the Polack from Chicago" (which i still find hysterical, from a Monty-Python point of view).... yeah, i know the names are not politically correct but some are quite humorous....
Brit , almost Universally
Briton
Darby & Joan
Geezers
Birds
😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Accedentally fell into the sugarsphere on twatter

Screenshot_20230130-121014~01.png

---

---

Screenshot_20230130-123052~01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Just Jared (I don't know who he is) reports that the one showing resistance to the Stoat attendance at the Coronation is William. I'm surprised that Anne isn't objecting. However KC is determined to "solve the problems between his sons" before the Coronation and has allegedly offered the Stoat fine seating and retention of titles.

Interesting that the problem as reported in the press now seems to have morphed from a problem between the Stoat and his father and brother to "a problem between his sons", and now Chuck is seeking a broker to appease the Stoat and humiliate William who has now become the baddie and fly in the ointment. Slithery Chuck.

He needs to be careful with William. William is infinitely more valuable than the dirty paper tiger Stoat, and it is William who should be listened to. He's the one talking sense, but Chuck cannot see ahead and will cave in to his short-term fear and alienate William who is the Monarch's greatest asset. He is a fool, he really is, and will pay for this later.

ETA from D Telegraph
"Justin Welby officiated Harry and Meghan’s wedding in 2018 and, according to the newspaper, is “very supportive of their plight”. The Archbishop is said to regularly speak to the couple by phone."
He reportedly was asked to mediate between William and the Stoat when the Queen died.
What plight???
Honestly using the word plight may as well be a blinking neon sign saying Smegsy is the source of this article.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm now on thread 299 😀 x.
I leave this here I've just made and be doing more catching up tomorrow. 😘 x

Resizer_16750514781001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.