Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
174, 497..

To be fair, he’s selling himself short,
Why is he not adding the people who were ordered out of Afghanistan from charities and with any connection to the West , after he made his crass , careless comments on ‘ chess pieces’ and ‘ his number ‘ ???

• Angry
Reactions: 22
This is a different slant, and highly improbable that Anne would go and see him? But could the Stoat be using the guest commentator offer as leverage, which would explain why KC is trying to "entice" him to the Coronation? Worried he'll be guest commentator and cock up the Coronation? This is a real possibility, or at least the threat is. It would be a disaster.

From Now Royals, Australian
".....Charles has been waiting for this day for three-quarters of a century and is desperate for everything to go off without a hitch.
The King is said to be deploying his sister Anne to deal with his wayward son following whispers Harry has coronation plans of his own.
Last week, reports emerged that US TV networks CBS and NBC are throwing cash at the prince to be a special guest in their coverage of the coronation, something Charles urgently wants stopped.

"If the reports are true that the Sussexes are banned from the balcony, on top of the fact that they are still stinging over the way the coronation was planned on Archie's birthday, Harry's famous 'red mist' will be in full flight," quips a source, who admits there's every chance he is considering a media role for the coronation because it could make him millions and it's also a chance to overshadow his father's entire event."
Given the circumstances, royal sleuths reveal Charles has decided it's time to dispatch Anne to assist with Harry."
"Harry's impossible to get on the phone, so Charles is asking her to go and see him urgently. He believes Anne is the only one who can talk some sense into him."

ETA what's that little blue square in the middle? I can't get rid of it. :unsure:
But surely his commentating on the event would finally put beyond doubt, what a brainless waste of oxygen The Reek is? I doubt that, even with swotting all the hours God sends between now and the event, TOS has any inkling of the history or pagentry involved, or the reasons behind it.
Let’s face it, the idiot is not going to swear his loyalty to the King as he couldn’t even sing the anthem! Best off stuck in a booth somewhere making his incredible lack of intelligence and insight beyond doubt to the US listeners. Folk will be listening in for the gaffs and puerile comments.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Also re the coronation, it's the jubilee all over again. We had this for months last year and look what happened, they came, attended one event where they were shoved in the second row and then left early. I imagine they will come and it will show them to be the hypocrites we all know they are. I hope Charles follows the lead from last year and shoves them in the second row and offers no security outside of Frogmore so they can't start pulling their own tricks. As part of the agreement they should be told there are to be no external events in the lead up and through to the Monday. After then they can do what they like.
Surely there's a community farm somewhere needing volunteers to muck out the pigsty for The Big Help Out. Perfect for 25 & 43 given their expertise in chicken tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As discussed before, if Hazno visits I want sniffer dogs to meet him off the plane and I want his bags searched, as well the bags of anyone in his party. If any drugs are found he gets flown-back. I also want a urine sample, if drugs are found. duck off. Simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So now they,ve lied in their impact report. I’m sure they did the vaccine roll out with a partner (think it was Global?) and what about the $10m?

Isn’t Kate making an announcement today/next few days?

Also re the coronation, it's the jubilee all over again. We had this for months last year and look what happened, they came, attended one event where they were shoved in the second row and then left early. I imagine they will come and it will show them to be the hypocrites we all know they are. I hope Charles follows the lead from last year and shoves them in the second row and offers no security outside of Frogmore so they can't start pulling their own tricks. As part of the agreement they should be told there are to be no external events in the lead up and through to the Monday. After then they can do what they like.
Spot on. They'll attend. The phantom kids will be with them but unseen. We'll get PR pieces from "sources" about the kids' first meeting with the King, they'll be at Frogmore, smirking and grinning their way through an event or two while sitting well away from the main cast. The only pleasantries they get being the exact same ones everyone else gets on arrival to the events. Then back on a plane at the earliest opportunity back overseas.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I think they will only come if they can be promised a more prominent position and not second row or hidden behind a candle or some such thing. They don't want to be lumped with the more minor royals despite being just that. They want to be in the thick of all the pomp and ceremonial stuff regardless of what they claim. They want to be shown as significantly important royals. Utter cunts!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think they will only come if they can be promised a more prominent position and not second row or hidden behind a candle or some such thing. They don't want to be lumped with the more minor royals despite being just that. They want to be in the thick of all the pomp and ceremonial stuff regardless of what they claim. They want to be shown as significantly important royals. Utter cunts!
Sadly, he is not a minor royal but the second son of the king and can’t be relegated to the cheap seats. He takes precedence over Anne and Edward.

What will be interesting is how the others react to him. The Tindalls, Jack the tequila salesman, Edo…I expect they will all blank him.

William will of course be extremely polite, but distant.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
You are right of course, I meant a working royal. I hope they do all blank them both and make them feel unwelcome. Its no more than they deserve.

Just saw the Smeg & H The Great Divide show is on Channel 9 at 9.30pm West Aus time so most eastern states would already been on.
I am not watching.

Reactions: 12
The reality is that they have donated a little money and partnered with people who did the actual work. They convinced people that having them onboard with the patina of royalty would lend sparkle and lure donors to the respective charitable endeavors. Now that the bloom is off the roses, and the truths are being revealed about lies and bad behavior, they will find that others will be wary about being linked with them. This report will be picked apart.

All those employees who left Archewell must have smelled failure an incoming IRS investigation and ran away as fast as the could.

Fixed it for you 😁 😁 . No charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw the Smeg & H The Great Divide show is on Channel 9 at 9.30pm West Aus time so most eastern states would already been on.
I am not watching.
Neither am I and I don’t know anyone who is interested enough to watch it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No offense, I’m sure he’s a lovely man but can this Justin Welby just keep the duck out of it and let the lads ignore each other or deck each other….
He’s like that weird maths teacher that volunteered to take weekend detention and tried to make the kids hug out their feelings and do the circle of trust.
He looks like he smells of werthers original.*

I don’t want them to get on, i want more broken dog bowls and less harmony.
Charles do NOT show how much of a wet drip you are, if your feeling emotional go hug a plant and suck it up.
Bless you.

*not an insult per se, I do like a nice butterscotch/caramel treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Neither am I and I don’t know anyone who is interested enough to watch it
I will only watch the coronation because of it's historical relevance.
And 'cos I'm hoping for some epic cold-shouldering from Anne etc towards the Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sadly, he is not a minor royal but the second son of the king and can’t be relegated to the cheap seats. He takes precedence over Anne and Edward.

What will be interesting is how the others react to him. The Tindalls, Jack the tequila salesman, Edo…I expect they will all blank him.

William will of course be extremely polite, but distant.
The slapper will have her Ronseal gan and her moment to Sashay down the aisles with her smirk, it just bleeping sickens me after all they have said and done those cunts will have their I told you say expressions on their ugly gobs.

Old flap ears is as certifiable as his bleeping offspring and poor W and C they must feel mortified.

If they attend I will not be watching it I shall wait for the Tattlers comments.

Truly horrendous,despicable,devious deceitful behaviour from both parties.

Charles doesn't care what the people want,selfish,spoil shitgob.,

he really deserves the contempt of everyone., He has shown himself to be weak and petulant!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The slapper will have her Ronseal gan and her moment to Sashay down the aisles with her smirk, it just bleeping sickens me after all they have said and done those cunts will have their I told you say expressions on their ugly gobs.

Old flap ears is as certifiable as his bleeping offspring and poor W and C they must feel mortified.

If they attend I will not be watching it I shall wait for the Tattlers comments.

Truly horrendous,despicable,devious deceitful behaviour from both parties.

Charles doesn't care what the people want,selfish,spoil shitgob.,

he really deserves the contempt of everyone., He has shown himself to be weak and petulant!!

Charles, pah!
Never liked the twerp.
He can lose his tit over some inkwells, a too big for the table book and a leaky pen,
but when it comes to telling Harry he's a treacherous and thoroughly poisonous little git, he can't bring himself to Excommunicate him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Oh well, I am calling it BS.
I just can't say if:

a) This is the Dailymail milking the will-they-wont-they attend story, as I am sure this brings them a lot of clicks, sharing and overall metrics that bring them money;

b) The planting from the Harkles as they want to keep being relevant and they are nothing and of absolute no interest without these shenanigans.

And again:

1. King Charles is not a fragile, emotional, old man. He is a narc with a clear vision of his reign that he has been preparing for at least 50 years. A rogue son and a z list talentless actress will not change that;

2. TRF doesn't need to do a thing: being quiet in the mist of the chaos of lies of the Harkles is now proved to be the best strategy. The "magic" of the Harkles is their capability of destroying themselves without any help - remember 2018 when they were loved and praised? They brought it all down without the need for more than one now historical sentence "recollections may vary".

3. Please remember that just six months ago the Harkles were doing the same with TLQ: they kept saying she wanted for things to be resolved, they were in talks with her, they often talked with her, and the Dimwit even said that he protected her. Of course we now know the only reason they only talked with TLQ was occasionally and to ask for money. Now KC3 is to be painted as the one they are talking to - and we were already told that KC3 said he is not a bank and that there are no lines of communication.

And finally, I really don't think that Justin Welby even likes the Harkles after the disgrace interview with Orca. It was shaming to put him on that position that he immediately and vehemently denied the wedding 3 days prior to the big ceremony.

So, just my opinion, but when you put all that has happened on the table, I will keep saying that the Dailymail stories are BS.
Thank you!!!! 100% agree.
Also, remember all the BS in media and stirring tit about Harkles and PJ, Harkles and the funeral. They managed them very well both during PJ (the usher made sure they were seated in the 2nd row, not next to the aisle to prevent them jumping the queue or having photo ops with senior royals, as a bonus having exMI5 boss and Maj Johny sitting behind them) and also the funeral (TW not welcome at Balmoral, and also God save the candle!).
The MIG and RF know the gruesomes better than we do. I am sure they know how to handle them so I am sure these are just planted stories to keep them relevant.

ETA: Also, thank you Sophie and Zara for your service and dealing with them when needed to protect the rest of the RF. Much appreciated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.