Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it just gets worse.......
now I hear the Spice Girls will be performing at the concert during coronation weekend.

Haven't we suffered enough
Shush ........ could have that tuneless trio Elton, Cliff and Paul joining the Spice Girls if we are really unlucky. Earplugs anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Shush ........ could have that tuneless trio Elton, Cliff and Paul joining the Spice Girls if we are really unlucky. Earplugs anyone?

As long as Harry doesn't sneak on stage masquerading as ginger spice we can cope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The Middletons will be invited to the coronation, right? Well, KC should tell them if they accept his invitation, he will also invite the Markles. Reconciliation on all sides… is in the air, folks.

If US media wants to concentrate on H&M, let’s see how THEIR narrative of “kindness” plays out with her unforgiven family there as well. Sit them together.

If it’s going to be a reality show, let’s go all in. Then it’s not just about how H&M are treated, it’s also about how they treat HER family.
YES!! All welcome in Chuck's Big Compassionate Circus Tent!! And heeeere they are, the long-lost relations together for a heartwarming ceremony that reunites the 2 estranged families! Not a dry eye at the Coronation. The nation weeps!

images (21).jpeg
images (20).jpeg

Left: Thomas Markle Snr's First wife Rose .......... Right: Sammy Markle-Ragland
images (23).jpeg
images (24).jpeg

Left: Thomas Markle Junior ........... Right: Snakebite
images (27).jpeg
images (25).jpeg

"Dik-Dik" Ragland-Markle ............... Thomas Big Daddy Markle
istockphoto-1070518024-612x612.jpg

Ike and Chastity Compton-Ragland Markled, sister in law and cousin to Snakebite Ragland.
(Snakebite was previously married to cousin Ike (above) and they produced 4 children before Snakebite moved on to Thomas.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If this is so why are they themselves playing one one off against the other? Bad William vs. Compassionate Chuck? Good cop bad cop. This doesn't demonstrate strength but division and I don't know what the point of it is. Like the Susan Hussey fiasco where William was the fall guy.... "William can take a hit" Why should he be taking hits? He's got a job to do and isn't a bonds trader taking hits. He and his family should be protected rather than used to burnish Chuck's image.
I don't understand these Palace machinations, and any split will be seized on by the Stoats.

I can imagine that William and Catherine's caution about overshadowing Chuck and Gladys is real.. Chuck seethed with jealousy about Diana but is at no risk from Gladys upstaging him. I think she's nervous.

What is the 100 million lawsuit please? Hope you don't mind the questions. We are left to scavenge like seagulls for scraps of truth on the landfill site of their lies, and I never knew anything of the dark side of our RF until now.

---
Its fear, popularity drops expose a Royal to media attacks (see Andrew) or even Charles in the past.
It becomes a ''competition'' to avoid reaching certain points.

Reaching certain points is a element of ''chipping away'' (number of members, fundings, favorable media coverage (which ironicaly impacts the average Brit, see popular vs unpopular Royal coverage when visiting a patronage(and the possible impact on donations)

It's irrelevant who is doing the acts of sabotage, the media knows how they are done and will simply claim so.
Its possible to know who did what, but 99% of information recipients will never know, the ''independent'' ones (not Royalty watchers) even less so.
So he takes hits, because...fragile ego and because his score can handle them, it's much higher than C&C.

I blame William and his ''harnesing the power'' ''shining a light'' (in KP statemements) ''new'' modern staff for Lady Susan, that doesn't look like CH but maybe(speculative) CH approved it in absence.

''I can imagine that William and Catherine's caution about overshadowing Chuck and Gladys is real.. ''
Yes.
The overshadowing :
Anti-Kate types, during the Diamond Jubilee (barge)accused Kate of wearing red to overshadow the Queen.
She was actualy wearing red to ''blend in'' with the environment , to prevent overshadowing of the Queen.
The overshadowing was done by Camilla.

The above however doesn't validate Peg's claims at all, because the above is only related to ''historic'' events or to important functions.
The above is also not related to ''colour coordination'' which is done purely for aesthetics and cohesion of mostly photographs.
Peg was free to wear whatever she wanted.

I don't mind the questions, have in mind when I say ''anecdotal'' or ''speculative'' I'm just voicing an opinion,or can't give even a ''minor'' ''source'' so it's just that.

I don't see these things as negative from the ''goal'' perspective(its effective, ugly but effective), but they are completely unnecessary when it comes to the ''family'' element, and damaging to the Monarchy element ''the individual above the Monarchy.''

It would be valid on Wall Street, it's effective in Governments, but damaging because the Monarchy (which once was a government) is depending on the ''universal appeal'' vs other systems where ''my side is better than your side'' is a method of winning (example elections.)

Simplified, how would the media be able to attack them with fiction, if they were a ''unit.''
Divide and conquer just creates pawns in other peoples chess game (media) the pawns get ''eaten'' and while nobody was watching -the next pawn is needed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So, the Harkles will be attending the Coronation.

All the negative things I've ever heard about Charles are true. Sentimental, sappy, gullible. A pushover. A follower, not a leader.

I will not be watching the live broadcast of this fiasco. I'll wait for William's crowning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not comparable, Philip was in LoS to a throne (Greece), Kate is not, and never was. Yes, the Greek throne is relevant.
It can be done, but Guardianship still leaves Harry as Regent, unless the LoS requirement is modified.
A full Regency Act modification like Charles ''spin'' about CoS when actually nothing changed is a different game.

There was someone who suggested it in the House of Lords a few weeks ago.

That the Princess of Wales should be included in the Counsellors of State because she is the only candidate for Regent should anything happen and should thus, should have the experience.

So a lot of people are thinking about changing the current status. But I didn't follow up on what was said thereafter.

i'm living in a parallel universe as usual, but didn't i read a week or so ago that Felipe confirmed his attendance? considering our "archetypical" Iberian chillax attitude, i read it that the invitations were sent and received and RSVP-d weeks ago.
all this pro-harkle bombardment these 2 days, for me, is 43 manifesting an invitation. they weren't invited.

People keep saying this but do monarchs attend other monarch's coronations? I would think this would be a no? But I don't really know.

Reactions: 20

apologies if already posted, a little bit of Californian surrogacy shade being thrown by the press? Names have been changed, so one of the women in the story is called ‘Catherine’…
Thanks for sharing the article.
It was a very interesting read. I truly believe surrogacy is a wonderful thing for people unable to conceive however when I read about a celebrity ''welcoming a baby via surrogate" it makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

I don't think "Catherine" mentioned in this article is Meghan. This person was supposedly trying for a baby for number of years and apparently had thrashed her surrogate publically for having a miscarriage. Uncharacteristically Meghan has never said much about anything remotely related to fertility or pregnancy.
I believe the Catherine in this article might be Khloe Kardashian.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not sure if it has been discussed.

It is no secret that Edward and Sophie had IVF so if the gruesome twosome were having problems conceiving then so what.

Unless MM didn't want to carry the babies herself?

After James was born.
After struggling to start a family, Edward, 43, and Sophie are determined their children grow up out of the royal spotlight.
In 2002, the Countess lost her first child when she suffered an ectopic pregnancy.
Louise was the result of painful fertility procedures and in her 36th week of pregnancy, Sophie was admitted to Frimley Park complaining of severe internal pains. Doctors found her dangerously ill from blood loss and performed an emergency delivery.
If that was Smeg, you can guarantee that she bled to death on the operating table, and was brought back to life by the blinding white light of Diana, complete with a heavenly choir!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As long as Harry doesn't sneak on stage masquerading as ginger spice we can cope
If Harry Styles performs, netflix will film the crowd screaming "we love you Harry" and pretend that it is for Hazno.
Then get footage of Meghan Thee Stallion on stage, rinse and repeat - even if it is in Houston Texas.

Just Please - not Alicia Keys with the ONLY song she knows, New York. not again. Ever. Thanks.

As a product of the 80s music scene, I'd vote for a bit of Thompson Twins (Lies Lies Lies and Doctor Doctor), Billy Idol (White Wedding), The Cure (Boys Don't Cry or at the risk of being VERY controversial Killing an Arab), Echo and the Bunnymen (The TalkingKilling moon)

and to close - the super famous anti-monarchists, The Smiths, including many from their seminal albums The Queen is Dead, The World Won't Listen, Hatful of Hollow and Meat is Murder, with :
The Boy with the Thorn in his Side,
Please Please Please Let me Get What I Want,
Big Mouth Strikes Again,
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now,
This Charming Man,
What Difference Does it Make?,
William It Was Really Nothing,
I Want the One I Can't Have,
Stop Me If you Think you've Heard This,
Asleep,
Unloveable,
Some Girls are Bigger than Others,
Back to the Old House,
I Know It's Over,
Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me,
Pretty Girls Make Graves,
Still Ill,
Hand in Glove,
Half a Person
... Oh I could go on. duck it. Just have the Smiths do the whole show, and put Hazno front and centre with a camera on his face while the uber Republican Morrissey groans away through his entire Hawwy-esque back catalogue. even better, since the Ginger slug thinks he can sing, have him join on stage. He will be mocked mercilesly and not realise it.
COMEDY GOLD
the rest of the RF can slink off and go party at BP with Adele and Ed Sheeran

---

@Nuttynana

F**ked
Up
Beyond
All
Recognition
from either WW1 or WW2 : FUBAR and SNAFU: Situation Normal All Fucked Up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its fear, popularity drops expose a Royal to media attacks (see Andrew) or even Charles in the past.
It becomes a ''competition'' to avoid reaching certain points.

Reaching certain points is a element of ''chipping away'' (number of members, fundings, favorable media coverage (which ironicaly impacts the average Brit, see popular vs unpopular Royal coverage when visiting a patronage(and the possible impact on donations)

It's irrelevant who is doing the acts of sabotage, the media knows how they are done and will simply claim so.
Its possible to know who did what, but 99% of information recipients will never know, the ''independent'' ones (not Royalty watchers) even less so.
So he takes hits, because...fragile ego and because his score can handle them, it's much higher than C&C.

I blame William and his ''harnesing the power'' ''shining a light'' (in KP statemements) ''new'' modern staff for Lady Susan, that doesn't look like CH but maybe(speculative) CH approved it in absence.

''I can imagine that William and Catherine's caution about overshadowing Chuck and Gladys is real.. ''
Yes.
The overshadowing :
Anti-Kate types, during the Diamond Jubilee (barge)accused Kate of wearing red to overshadow the Queen.
She was actualy wearing red to ''blend in'' with the environment , to prevent overshadowing of the Queen.
The overshadowing was done by Camilla.

The above however doesn't validate Peg's claims at all, because the above is only related to ''historic'' events or to important functions.
The above is also not related to ''colour coordination'' which is done purely for aesthetics and cohesion of mostly photographs.
Peg was free to wear whatever she wanted.

I don't mind the questions, have in mind when I say ''anecdotal'' or ''speculative'' I'm just voicing an opinion,or can't give even a ''minor'' ''source'' so it's just that.

I don't see these things as negative from the ''goal'' perspective(its effective, ugly but effective), but they are completely unnecessary when it comes to the ''family'' element, and damaging to the Monarchy element ''the individual above the Monarchy.''

It would be valid on Wall Street, it's effective in Governments, but damaging because the Monarchy (which once was a government) is depending on the ''universal appeal'' vs other systems where ''my side is better than your side'' is a method of winning (example elections.)

Simplified, how would the media be able to attack them with fiction, if they were a ''unit.''
Divide and conquer just creates pawns in other peoples chess game (media) the pawns get ''eaten'' and while nobody was watching -the next pawn is needed.
Thank you for your two posts explaining, and I understand that you're voicing your opinion. It's all very complex isn't it and it's hard to see the wood for the trees. Please keep posting!
There was someone who suggested it in Parliament a few weeks ago.

That the Princess of Wales should be included in the Counsellors of State because she is the only candidate for Regent should anything happen and should thus, have the experience.

So a lot of people are thinking about changing the current status. But I didn't follow up on what was said thereafter.

People keep saying this but do monarchs attend other monarch's coronations? I would think this would be a no? But I don't really know.
The expansion of the CoS list to include Catherine etc. was a fudge by KC to widen the pool to avoid Andrew and the Stoat being called upon. However they are still Counsellors of State and the Stoat is still domiciled in the UK - providing he's getting a renewed lease on Frogmore in March. KC did not want to upset the Stoat. PA and Stoat still hold the privileges, protection and duties of CoS as they have not been stripped of these titles. Please correct me if this is wrong.

As I understand it the Regency is decided by the LoS, not who is a CoS or most suitable, and Catherine was made a CoS for cosmetic purposes PR only. KC was praised for this move but it was an empty gesture, and I suspect that against all odds it was aimed at PA rather than the Stoat but I could be wrong.

It would be the Stoat as Regent if Charles and William were out of the picture. The Ho would be at his side and no way would they relinquish the position of protocol allowing Stoat to be Regent for George until he is 18. If this is the situation that would unfold, there would be a constitutional crisis with a crazy drug-addict as Regent with a toxic Call-girl at his side. All because of RF inaction and cowardice.

Tin hat on here triple foil but under cover of the increased security risk deliberately engineered by the Stoat, could they be planning something?

The RF seem to be sleepwalking, and have been since 2016 with these two. That's a long time, and I really wonder what they are playing at. They've been warned and warned but are still fussing over minutiae and polishing their public images.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

That the Princess of Wales should be included in the Counsellors of State because she is the only candidate for Regent should anything happen and should thus, should have the experience.

That's interesting/ironic about the changes being suggested. Megsy thought that she coudl somehow be promoted or voted into the throne, ahead/instead of Will and Kate or even possibly chuck and Cams. She thought that by presenting herself as "whipsmart" 5am emails + hit the ground running hard working, "I don't need advisors" a natural... that Brenda would say " say.... you're pretty fab, compared to everyone else. duck it, I'm going to promote you to next in line. Now go talk to HR about housing".
If only that harpy had just STOPPED and LOOKED and LISTENED, she could have possibly, gently, ever-so-maybe wont the respect and trust and admiration of the RF et al.... and maybe moved that aircraft carrier 10 degrees in her favour. As it stands - she won't be able to get a job much less a visa into the UK or any Commonwealth country.
Skank

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Its possibly another confusion.
Philip was Counsellor as Spouse of a reigning Monarch.
Camilla became Counsellor as Spouse of a reigning Monarch. (Charles)
Kate will become Counsellor as Spouse of a reigning Monarch.(William)

So the person is wanting a modification, in favor of something that will anyway constitutionaly happen.
Maybe it will, or its just another proposal which came without neccesary background research, that gets rejected in Parliament.

Its also a thing of Royal Prerogrative, so the Kate as Regent is more important than Kate as Counsellor before William is King.
If something happens to him her having Regent is more important, the counsellor can be spun.

There are 5 robes, lots of ceremony, and it was always varied ,when/how/if crowned heads attend a coronation, so its all in Charles hands.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Yes they do. They attended Queen Elizabeth's coronation.....

Not sure if it has been discussed.

It is no secret that Edward and Sophie had IVF so if the gruesome twosome were having problems conceiving then so what.

Unless MM didn't want to carry the babies herself?

After James was born.
After struggling to start a family, Edward, 43, and Sophie are determined their children grow up out of the royal spotlight.
In 2002, the Countess lost her first child when she suffered an ectopic pregnancy.
Louise was the result of painful fertility procedures and in her 36th week of pregnancy, Sophie was admitted to Frimley Park complaining of severe internal pains. Doctors found her dangerously ill from blood loss and performed an emergency delivery.
Sophie lost a fallopian tube due to her ectopic pregnancy so I'm guessing had trouble conceiving naturally. If edward's sperm was used and then the fertilised egg was put back into sophie so that the baby was 'born of the body' then it doesn't effect the line of succession.

Reactions: 34
The Middletons will be invited to the coronation, right? Well, KC should tell them if they accept his invitation, he will also invite the Markles. Reconciliation on all sides… is in the air, folks.

If US media wants to concentrate on H&M, let’s see how THEIR narrative of “kindness” plays out with her unforgiven family there as well. Sit them together.

If it’s going to be a reality show, let’s go all in. Then it’s not just about how H&M are treated, it’s also about how they treat HER family.
The British government is sending the invites as it's paid with public money (it's more of a diplomatic event than a wedding would be)

Its possibly another confusion.
Philip was Counsellor as Spouse of a reigning Monarch.
Camilla became Counsellor as Spouse of a reigning Monarch. (Charles)
Kate will become Counsellor as Spouse of a reigning Monarch.(William)

So the person is wanting a modification, in favor of something that will anyway constitutionaly happen.
Maybe it will, or its just another proposal which came without neccesary background research, that gets rejected in Parliament.

Its also a thing of Royal Prerogrative, so the Kate as Regent is more important than Kate as Counsellor before William is King.
If something happens to him her having Regent is more important, the counsellor can be spun.

There are 5 robes, lots of ceremony, and it was always varied ,when/how/if crowned heads attend a coronation, so its all in Charles hands.
Here I am again...... Is it the case that the Stoat would be Regent if Charles and William weren't here any more, as the Stoat is next in the LoS? I understood that was the case, and CoS was something completely different. Are you saying that Catherine could be made Regent for George? She'd obviously be the best person for the role, sensible and his mum. Could it be arranged that she could be Regent by changing the rules in advance just in case, is this what you mean? That would involve cutting out the Stoat......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.