Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glorious, rich people which are somehow Royal adjacents(Zara and Mike), shouldn't do sports, like shooting clay.
I always said it, those not being taxpayer funded should just.. lie down and die.
Forget about visibility, presence, unity which are all parts of the Monarchies function regardless if working or not working Royals.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The difference with the Acts is that Margo was the Queen Regnant's sister vs Kate being Kings DiL.
So Charles and his ''optics'' and popularity chase of removing son in favour of DiL... well, he got away with more, but doubt it, because well..it's known.
Harry wouldn't agree to it, well I'm harping on here since I joined that the Sussex titles should be removed (was told they would be Prince/Princess-so what?) without the Sussex title, Harry would be a commoner (yes serious) which completely removes the protections of peerage laws over him.
He would have been treated like those from the Titles Removal Act 1917. And that wouldn't manipulate a Regency Act.
But, we are stuck, until the next Palace ''spin'' soothes our battered souls.

See it this way, there are 536 fake versions of the Billionaires Playboy club(Giuffre), all looking terribly authentic to the average person ,floating around.
The ''accuser''(other) which claimed to poses videos of famous people, was involved with Dougan (a potential foreign plant)
She ''fataly discredited'' herself with her own mails, in court. She also has a book out.(the people demand it)

The original Billionaires Playboy club(Giuffre) was handwriten, and leaked by Radar Online, Radar Online was Jeffreys property.
Some very high profile individuals became covertly owners of assets, they never had a clue(objective) that they recieved these assets from Epstein, simplified if Epstein was alive, they still wouldn't have a clue. How?
Dersh has Boies on tape doubting Giuffre's claims against Dersh.
Its billions, similar to SLAPP justice (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_lawsuit_against_public_participation) a, game of ''implicating'' friends, family to force the person into admitting or giving up.
Whatever it is, it's bigger than random pedophile fantasies, and anti-Jewish theories.
But there is zero demand to find out what actually happened, a shattered world view, or the neccesity to acknowledge ones own confirmation bias is way to hard. So he's doomed, see also the media-the ultimate ''protectors''of justice.
A mere mortal is FUBAR even faster.
Hello @Evangelina ... so is PA doomed, FUBAR? If so by whom, and what for? Is he just under-wheels fodder? Who benefits from his doom?

Reactions: 17
The Middletons will be invited to the coronation, right? Well, KC should tell them if they accept his invitation, he will also invite the Markles. Reconciliation on all sides… is in the air, folks.

If US media wants to concentrate on H&M, let’s see how THEIR narrative of “kindness” plays out with her unforgiven family there as well. Sit them together.

If it’s going to be a reality show, let’s go all in. Then it’s not just about how H&M are treated, it’s also about how they treat HER family.

Now that's a cracking idea. Father and son Tom and Tom, as well as Samantha, plus their other halves and kiddies (madam's cousins). Wonder how that would go down. 🙊😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Now that's a cracking idea. Father and son Tom and Tom, as well as Samantha, plus their other halves and kiddies (madam's cousins). Wonder how that would go down. 🙊😅😅

Every time Mr Markle is supposed to come to London he suffers a major medical emergency.
Don't want to kill the bloke.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
My Mother was 39 when she died and my Dad was 47. She died from Addisons Disease, which there is a cure for now, and my Dad died from a brain bleed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So bored of the "will they won't they" bs. If KC was smart, he would read the room and literally say : "In order to avoid any continued speculation, Harry and his wife, although much loved, are not jnvited to my coronation or indeed to the UK for any reason going forward. The comment he made have put my family and all members of our armed forces, active, inactive and retired, at an unnecessarily increased risk, and his position regarding us as a family, as a nation and as an institution makes it absolutely clear that he is ashamed, wants no part of it and has left and spoken many times to cut any association with it. We have asked them both to relinquish their titles, in keeping with their views and beliefs, but they have not and it is not my personal intention to force them. However if they choose to live with that contradiction, that is their choice. I have, however, decided to not give their children titles, also in keeping with their stated preference, as stated [date, time, platfor/video] and further in keeping with their opinions regarding the monarchy and Great Britain. The children have also been stripped of their British citizenship and Meghan of her visa. Regardless, I wish them only the best and now we can focus on the matter being closed. Thank you"

Whew.... that gooeven for 3 mi d to dream,
And the LAST thing anyone who has created a security risk against themselves ( and their children) is to confirm where you will be on a certain day…

Harry Should be saying now he won’t attend but attention seeking and will they/ won’t they PR trumps once again !!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
"Cinnamon.girl:
Yes, suddenly miraculously the photo has a date stamp, but which photo was it? It could have been a photo of a Yorkie on the other side. Probably was. The FIB previously inspected the "copy" years ago but being whip-smart they missed the date stamp on the back. As you do."

a royal source has confirmed that it is a pair of humping yorkies with at least 3 voyeurystic corgis in the background....

(so, in the US there is a national "Speak Like a Pirate Day," so why not a national "Blog Like A Nuttynana Day".... since Feb 14th is already taken, what about 2/13/23?)....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The spins are;
William affraid of overshadowing (press)
DM posts about Davos prostitutes to prevent William going (press is showing ''muscles'')
Eugenie goes (gets flack, but is a woman) -(press +Palace spin.(grifting Yorks)
Andrew out of BP, bathtub, 100million lawsuit (Charles) at the same moment the Coronation thing resurfaces as joint:

Charles wants them back, but, but evil William. (William has more popularity, so can take a hit from Squad (evil William)(fear of overshadowing), but is used as the one that appeals to Squad oposition, British values... (''William would never allow that, William the logical...'')
It's like the balcony game.
They are not on the balcony-a kibble , a illusion for Harkles opposition (they are punished, irrelevant)
They are at the Coronation (appeals to those with the ''we go high view,'' emotions of parents, and all audiences which are about US media relevance, Empire, accountability...
Fixed.
If this is so why are they themselves playing one one off against the other? Bad William vs. Compassionate Chuck? Good cop bad cop. This doesn't demonstrate strength but division and I don't know what the point of it is. Like the Susan Hussey fiasco where William was the fall guy.... "William can take a hit" Why should he be taking hits? He's got a job to do and isn't a bonds trader taking hits. He and his family should be protected rather than used to burnish Chuck's image.
I don't understand these Palace machinations, and any split will be seized on by the Stoats.

I can imagine that William and Catherine's caution about overshadowing Chuck and Gladys is real.. Chuck seethed with jealousy about Diana but is at no risk from Gladys upstaging him. I think she's nervous.

What is the 100 million lawsuit please? Hope you don't mind the questions. We are left to scavenge like seagulls for scraps of truth on the landfill site of their lies, and I never knew anything of the dark side of our RF until now.

---

"Cinnamon.girl:
Yes, suddenly miraculously the photo has a date stamp, but which photo was it? It could have been a photo of a Yorkie on the other side. Probably was. The FIB previously inspected the "copy" years ago but being whip-smart they missed the date stamp on the back. As you do."

a royal source has confirmed that it is a pair of humping yorkies with at least 3 voyeurystic corgis in the background....

(so, in the US there is a national "Speak Like a Pirate Day," so why not a national "Blog Like A Nuttynana Day".... since Feb 14th is already taken, what about 2/13/23?)....
BIB your post

Brilliant. Lovely! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could the entire "will they won't they" newsfeed be markle magic? I know BarkJack is relia le and has confirmed that they were invited and will attend, but the constant pingpong in the press, the only person who leaks is Markle and I am convinced she gets paid by the leak
I hope it is just Markle spin but it’s just getting to the stage now that I really don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

OT I also saw this today and immediately thought of those two (don’t even know if Carey actually did say it but whoever did it’s so true! I don’t like this new trend that happens now, when someone does a good turn they have a camera or video in front of them to prove how charitable they are 🤦‍♀️ my company takes in toys and gifts for kids every Christmas for distribution to kids who otherwise wouldn’t get. The amount of parents who come in with their ‘wee darlings’ videoing them putting their contributions into the boxes pisses me off. Does no one just do a good thing quietly these days??? Well apart from Keanu Reeves, he knows how to do it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello @Evangelina ... so is PA doomed, FUBAR? If so by whom, and what for? Is he just under-wheels fodder? Who benefits from his doom?
The ''doomed'' comment is my own bias, because I can't see the potential of getting justice without the involvement of the media.
Or simplified, without the media allowing it.
I'm not observing the conspiracy /conspiracy theory element behind this, it would be futile to even try.

Headline:
''Prince Andrew is trying to ''rehabilitate '' his image''
Nobody asks:
How is it ''image rehabilitation'' trying to disprove false accusations?(if they are false)

Thats ''image'' ''returning to the fold'' ''getting HRH back''?
Or a plain defence against accusations.

If he was John Smith from Liverpool (fictive) would the process look right, this whole path?
It has no relevance in my case if he is guilty or innocent, the process /method however which ''established'' his ''guilt'' sucks.
So its just a look on the media narratives, because the media is absolutely focused on preventing anything that even remotely resembles anything that looks like a logical path of questioning things.
Meanwhile a journalist which intimidated a adult traficker, a traficker which morphed into a victim, is being sued by the traficker/victim over intimidatation about the journalists ''book citations'' which were-false.
So, yes I understand the method, but the motive in this is just something that remains open to speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Breaking News:

Archbishop Welby regretfully declines the invitation to serve as mediator between the RF & Sussexes, due to a prior committment. He has arranged for Piers Morgan to substitute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm sure I read that Prince Albert of Monaco has said he will be attending
I remember reading this as well and that people were commenting that Heads of State usually do not attend other Head of State Coronation and that Albert might be breaking with tradition.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That is (the photographer in the car) definitely photoshopped - you can even see the layers

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Not sure if it has been discussed.

It is no secret that Edward and Sophie had IVF so if the gruesome twosome were having problems conceiving then so what.

Unless MM didn't want to carry the babies herself?

After James was born.
After struggling to start a family, Edward, 43, and Sophie are determined their children grow up out of the royal spotlight.
In 2002, the Countess lost her first child when she suffered an ectopic pregnancy.
Louise was the result of painful fertility procedures and in her 36th week of pregnancy, Sophie was admitted to Frimley Park complaining of severe internal pains. Doctors found her dangerously ill from blood loss and performed an emergency delivery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.