Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"King Charles reportedly wants his son to attend the historic event and believes more attention would be drawn to the Sussexes' absence than to their presence at Westminster Abbey in four months."
This is a strange rationale. How can anyone know that more attention will be called to someone's absence if they are not there rather than their presence? Makes no sense, especially as everyone would be relieved.
Nobody knows what stunt the Stoats might pull, and this is William's fear.

Independent
"It is said that Charles might be prepared to make concessions to Meghan and Harry, who could be offered to keep his titles in order for him to attend his father’s coronation."

Why does he want them there in order to keep their titles? William doesn't.
All the press articles this afternoon are as of this morning: KC wants them at the Coronation and Welby is being asked to broker a deal between William and the Stoat. Talk of KC giving a BBC interview with his friend Dimbleby still floating around.
The Stoats are taking it to the wire and waiting to see what's on offer before they deign to attend.

Clearly a lot going on we don't know about. All speculative, "it is said, reports say, sources claim....." but as yet no denial from the Palace that KC wants them there so they've obviously been invited. No denial sbout Welby either.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I saw that and thought the same! The timing and alluding to “celebrity” couples 🤔
I see that some people are Twitter are suggesting that Catherine is a Kardashian, but I just can't see it as Catherine sounds exactly like Meghan.

Reactions: 18
I'm only up to page 37 of the thread. This will they won't they be at the coronation is doing my head in, the government should grow a backbone and tell them they are not welcome as they are too much of a security threat. I know I'm not the first to say this.

Today is the anniversary of my mum's death (she was only 60), it's 26 years now and I am ok but these 2 are seriously pissing me off.
I'm consoling myself enjoying the sight of Callum Stone on old episodes of The Bill, he's my guilty pleasure.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
i'm living in a parallel universe as usual, but didn't i read a week or so ago that Felipe confirmed his attendance? considering our "archetypical" Iberian chillax attitude, i read it that the invitations were sent and received and RSVP-d weeks ago.
all this pro-harkle bombardment these 2 days, for me, is 43 manifesting an invitation. they weren't invited.
Monaco confirmed attendance a couple of weeks ago too

Reactions: 24
The spins are;
William affraid of overshadowing (press)
DM posts about Davos prostitutes to prevent William going (press is showing ''muscles'')
Eugenie goes (gets flack, but is a woman) -(press +Palace spin.(grifting Yorks)
Andrew out of BP, bathtub, 100million lawsuit (Charles) at the same moment the Coronation thing resurfaces as joint:

Charles wants them back, but, but evil William. (William has more popularity, so can take a hit from Squad (evil William)(fear of overshadowing), but is used as the one that appeals to Squad oposition, British values... (''William would never allow that, William the logical...'')
It's like the balcony game.
They are not on the balcony-a kibble , a illusion for Harkles opposition (they are punished, irrelevant)
They are at the Coronation (appeals to those with the ''we go high view,'' emotions of parents, and all audiences which are about US media relevance, Empire, accountability...
Fixed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Harry out of control when he was in Argentina apparently. Read the thread for the story.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Harry out of control when he was in Argentina apparently. Read the thread for the story.

Frankly doubt this, he was at Major Hanbury's place.
Theres a little bit residual ''animosity'' because of the war.
And in this case, Harry would be a target.
And the Argentine government intervened because poachers or those pretending to be, were around guns blazing.
Possible, but to many high profile people would need to lie about a drunk 20 years old.
And Argentine certainly doesn't own the RF favours.

Reactions: 19
My fellow tattlers, don't let the hazbeens and the press wind you up. How many times have we seen them use these same tactics, buying news stories to influence events. A quick reminder:

Harry and Meghan will attend Barak Obama's birthday party
Harry and Maghan will walk the red carpet and present an oscar
Harry and Meghan are flying to Balmoral to be at the Queens bedside.
Harry and Meghan will attend State dinner before Queen's funeral
And the list goes on.
The suss-sexs are desparate for a reaction from the RF, and will keep pushing and pushing.
The papers love the click bait , and will keep bilking the will they/won't they until the RF makes a statement, or the actual Coronation ceremony.

I call bull :poop: on the Archbishop's involvement with a sussex cease fire. As if madam would listen to a mere mortal. I call bull:poop: on haz issuing terms to attend.
I also call bull :poop: on the whole idea that KCIII will address haz's comments in an interview, because his last interview in the Diana years left a lasting impression of humiliation. Interviews never go in the favor of the RF, just ask andrew and haz.

I'm am grumpy, we are back in a -20 degree (sans wind chill factor) weather pattern. My poor doggies don't want to go outside at all. I have to go out with them which means bundling up several times a day and an horrid heating bill. When they come back inside I have to help them dig the snow out of their paws. (They won't wear the booties I bought them). Global warming-bah!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Talking of William, here's a palate cleanse from today. Also shows how the local press are often far better at focused, agenda-free reporting than the RRs. The latter would probably have managed to insert the Harkles into the story somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.