Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I cannot stand watching H&M spread so many lies and hatred towards the RF and seemingly doing so unchallenged. I am also against the idea of KCIII doing a tell all as is hinted with the BBC as royal interviews as such rarely go down well and the way they are intended.
I would rather see a This Is Your Life sort of interview marking his lead up to reigning Monarch, but also the weight that now comes with.
Focus on the good, and stop giving the negative column inches!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It can be done:

Well found. But who would "press government ministers to make another appointment"?
In this case it was Queen Elizabeth the Monarch, but if anything happened to C and W there would be no Monarch.
We don't want the Stoat as Regent in the first place on the off-chance that he would agree to being removed.. Princess Margaret was in agreement that PP should take her place as Regent, so it was easily done. But would the Stoat agree to step aside for Prince Andrew? He wouldn't and there would be an almighty mess, with the Ho at his side. Utter carnage. What they have been aiming for and no way would they relinquish it.

B/W is right the Stoat needs removing immediately from the LoS so there's no chance he could become Regent under any circumstances. Given the danger, why have they not already done this?
ETA
@Evangelina what's happening with PA? Is he being further set up and if so why?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It can be done:

Not comparable, Philip was in LoS to a throne (Greece), Kate is not, and never was. Yes, the Greek throne is relevant.
It can be done, but Guardianship still leaves Harry as Regent, unless the LoS requirement is modified.
A full Regency Act modification like Charles ''spin'' about CoS when actually nothing changed is a different game.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
While I cannot stand watching H&M spread so many lies and hatred towards the RF and seemingly doing so unchallenged. I am also against the idea of KCIII doing a tell all as is hinted with the BBC as royal interviews as such rarely go down well and the way they are intended.
I would rather see a This Is Your Life sort of interview marking his lead up to reigning Monarch, but also the weight that now comes with.
Am I correct in remembering that Brenda only did one televised interview during her entire reign? Why would Chuck even think about doing that when he isn't even a year into his role? I suspect this is a leak by Manic Markle to bait him and compare him to her Prince of Oversharing. It ain't gonna happen and if it does, it will look pathetic and needy.

Reactions: 32
Remember Harry’s statement about Meg’s grief st ‘losing her Dad.’ Well, we can’t have THAT!
Palace sources should leak that not only are H&M invited, but the extended Markle family. On this glorious day, they can say, KC wishes reconciliation throughout the entire family…including M and the beloved Father she lost.

Like everything else, it needn’t be confirmed or denied. But the Markles can suddenly say that they are hoping for apologies from H&M and they want their Daughter and Sister back again. (sound familiar).

The Markle family should be clued in to issue no comment about attendance other than that. . Then the narrative and gossip can widen…”Will M embrace her ailing Father, will she reconcile with her Sister with MS?” Let visions haunt H&M of the possibility of Father and Half Sister being brought to their seats in wheelchairs…maybe one tear from Dad, left eye. Why everyonevwill be looking for that KINDNESS so often bragged about.

If H&M try to get confirmation of these invitations being extended, they should be stonewalled. Let them be on the receiving end of the anxiety.

A rumor would suffice…but…

Either way…maybe they should invite them. Time to turn the tables! Can you imagine Royal Air Ambulance delivering Dad Markle in front of all the worlds media. A little speech about how he longs to see the grandchildren who he has never met; How he misses the daughter he raised! Maybe Sophie could be there to give him the loving attention his daughter is denying him. If H&M refuse to come, which I think they would…BOOM! their narratives of reconciliation and kindness are blown to bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I realise that the DM headline is little more than clickbait, but I honestly feel really sorry for Charles over this. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place with Harry and the Coronation. If they do come, it'll grab the headlines. If they don't come, it'll grab the headlines. Harry has put his father into a horrible situation with this book and never ending mud slinging.

Having just lost my beloved Dad, I want to scream at Harry to grow the duck up and make the most of this man while he has him.

GalaxyGirl70 condolences on the sad loss of your Dad.
🌺🌸💐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I agree with part of what you're saying, but on that basis, doesn't that make St George's Chapel available for everyone?
No because it’s a Royal Peculiar. They answer solely to the monarch for their rules, rather than the wider CofE or diocese. There are 20 or so of them: Westminster Abbey, St George’s, all the chapels at the various palaces plus a few other random ones.
I think, reading between the lines of hyped rubbish, that’s exactly what’s planned. A sort of who is he, summation/exploration of the things he’s spent his life working on. I’d be shocked if he ever commented on 25 and 43 in an interview. It would be giving them relevance that the RF’s grey rock policy is absolutely trying to deny them.

I’m ignoring all the will they won’t they, Welby, olive branch crap until we actually hear from the palaces. Most of it is probably coming straight from Toilet Towers or is pure paper-selling made up click bait. I think 99% of everything the so called experts waffle about is crap and even those who they quote as ‘sources’ are people not very close to the action who don’t really know what’s going on. You can work in BP, KP or CH but unless you’re actually in a main household office and truly trusted, you’ll only know the surface fluff about the royals, not long term plans or royal private thoughts and feelings. Most sources are likely random staff who are just speculating themselves and maybe earning a little pocket money for doing so. I’m waiting for an actual BP announcement of the guest list.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember Harry’s statement about Meg’s grief st ‘losing her Dad.’ Well, we can’t have THAT!
Palace sources should leak that not only are H&M invited, but the extended Markle family. On this glorious day, they can say, KC wishes reconciliation throughout the entire family…including M and the beloved Father she lost.

Like everything else, it needn’t be confirmed or denied. But the Markles can suddenly say that they are hoping for apologies from H&M and they want their Daughter and Sister back again. (sound familiar).

The Markle family should be clued in to issue no comment about attendance other than that. . Then the narrative and gossip can widen…”Will M embrace her ailing Father, will she reconcile with her Sister with MS?” Let visions haunt H&M of the possibility of Father and Half Sister being brought to their seats in wheelchairs…maybe one tear from Dad, left eye. Why everyonevwill be looking for that KINDNESS so often bragged about.

If H&M try to get confirmation of these invitations being extended, they should be stonewalled. Let them be on the receiving end of the anxiety.

A rumor would suffice…but…

Either way…maybe they should invite them. Time to turn the tables! Can you imagine Royal Air Ambulance delivering Dad Markle in front of all the worlds media. A little speech about how he longs to see the grandchildren who he has never met; How he misses the daughter he raised! Maybe Sophie could be there to give him the loving attention his daughter is denying him. If H&M refuse to come, which I think they would…BOOM! their narratives of reconciliation and kindness are blown to bits.
Even better…fly in Dad Markle and her half siblings.
Then announce that KC are longing to meet them “as a family” and have arranged a tea party where they will all get together and meet the grandchildren.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A list of awards they have bought received.
The list includes conversations they have had with people about stuff.

What have they actually DONE to help anyone????
Oooh, I can name something @Chita! Brought us all here together at tattle!!!! Never would have met you fine people otherwise. 💖

OK, lemme think of something else. :unsure: ....🙄....:confused:....:unsure:

Nope.

😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This article makes me think that the press know the truth about Meghan and the children and just by reading the article it sounds really similar to Meghan; for example red flags from the first telephone conversation, Catherine inviting Shanna and her husband for dinner and then telling them stories about private jets and designer furniture and Catherine blaming the previous surrogate for having a miscarriage. To me Catherine sounds exactly like Meghan.
I saw that and thought the same! The timing and alluding to “celebrity” couples 🤔

Reactions: 20
They have stopped teaching REAL history in US schools…we have screeds of very selective outrage being preached to pur kids.

Real history is cruel. Remembering that each human has but one life, the children worked to death in factories up North during the Industrial revolution, the Share cropper families in the South, the Dust bowl debacle, the Japanese POW’s during WW2, Irish and Chinese slaves building the railroads, signs in NYC..”Irish snd Italians need not apply.”

Books like this are no longer fashionable as our focus cannot be didtracted.

“The Jungle is a 1906 novel by the American journalist and novelist Upton Sinclair (1878–1968). Sinclair wrote the novel to portray the harsh conditions and exploited lives of immigrants in the United States in Chicago and similar industrialized cities.
The book depicts working-class poverty, the lack of social supports, harsh and unpleasant living and working conditions, and a hopelessness among many workers. These elements are contrasted with the deeply rooted corruption of people in power.’

Imagine if any of these humans could have lived the life of the Spare, instead of their own.
OT but neither is JD Salinger's "Catcher In The Rye" or Mark Twain's "Huckleberry Finn." (My daughter is a high school English teacher in Massachusetts.)

Can't get reality in the way of the Woke Agenda.

Reactions: 22
i'm living in a parallel universe as usual, but didn't i read a week or so ago that Felipe confirmed his attendance? considering our "archetypical" Iberian chillax attitude, i read it that the invitations were sent and received and RSVP-d weeks ago.
all this pro-harkle bombardment these 2 days, for me, is 43 manifesting an invitation. they weren't invited.

Reactions: 31
i'm living in a parallel universe as usual, but didn't i read a week or so ago that Felipe confirmed his attendance? considering our "archetypical" Iberian chillax attitude, i read it that the invitations were sent and received and RSVP-d weeks ago.
all this pro-harkle bombardment these 2 days, for me, is 43 manifesting an invitation. they weren't invited.
I'm sure I read that Prince Albert of Monaco has said he will be attending

Reactions: 31
Well found. But who would "press government ministers to make another appointment"?
In this case it was Queen Elizabeth the Monarch, but if anything happened to C and W there would be no Monarch.
We don't want the Stoat as Regent in the first place on the off-chance that he would agree to being removed.. Princess Margaret was in agreement that PP should take her place as Regent, so it was easily done. But would the Stoat agree to step aside for Prince Andrew? He wouldn't and there would be an almighty mess, with the Ho at his side. Utter carnage. What they have been aiming for and no way would they relinquish it.

B/W is right the Stoat needs removing immediately from the LoS so there's no chance he could become Regent under any circumstances. Given the danger, why have they not already done this?
ETA
@Evangelina what's happening with PA? Is he being further set up and if so why?
The difference with the Acts is that Margo was the Queen Regnant's sister vs Kate being Kings DiL.
So Charles and his ''optics'' and popularity chase of removing son in favour of DiL... well, he got away with more, but doubt it, because well..it's known.
Harry wouldn't agree to it, well I'm harping on here since I joined that the Sussex titles should be removed (was told they would be Prince/Princess-so what?) without the Sussex title, Harry would be a commoner (yes serious) which completely removes the protections of peerage laws over him.
He would have been treated like those from the Titles Removal Act 1917. And that wouldn't manipulate a Regency Act.
But, we are stuck, until the next Palace ''spin'' soothes our battered souls.

See it this way, there are 536 fake versions of the Billionaires Playboy club(Giuffre), all looking terribly authentic to the average person ,floating around.
The ''accuser''(other) which claimed to poses videos of famous people, was involved with Dougan (a potential foreign plant)
She ''fataly discredited'' herself with her own mails, in court. She also has a book out.(the people demand it)

The original Billionaires Playboy club(Giuffre) was handwriten, and leaked by Radar Online, Radar Online was Jeffreys property.
Some very high profile individuals became covertly owners of assets, they never had a clue(objective) that they recieved these assets from Epstein, simplified if Epstein was alive, they still wouldn't have a clue. How?
Dersh has Boies on tape doubting Giuffre's claims against Dersh.
Its billions, similar to SLAPP justice (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_lawsuit_against_public_participation) a, game of ''implicating'' friends, family to force the person into admitting or giving up.
Whatever it is, it's bigger than random pedophile fantasies, and anti-Jewish theories.
But there is zero demand to find out what actually happened, a shattered world view, or the neccesity to acknowledge ones own confirmation bias is way to hard. So he's doomed, see also the media-the ultimate ''protectors''of justice.
A mere mortal is FUBAR even faster.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.