Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw approx 5 years from someone else. Either way, I can't see it being a "reigning until well into his 90s" like the Queen.
I thought it was 4 years

Paul Burrell on now on gb news. Who said he wept at the slurs in H book. A good interview surprisingly

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
That's the thing. Truly upper crust people don't really care about keeping up with the Joneses (and some of them don't have the money to do so, being asset rich and cash poor) . They'll have battered up cars, keep clothes for years, and the shabby furniture etc. Because they have nothing to prove.

Reactions: 44

Do nFUCKINGLITCHES....ot live in the US but

Reactions: 6
I think she would have been a nightmare MIL
Didn't one of the boys say she'd have come round and encouraged the kids to make a total mess and been all charm and fun, and then gone off home leaving them to clean up and settle the kids back down again?

Reactions: 25
He’s not just telling his opinion/describing events when it comes to Pat - he mocks her appearance and movement and also criticises her for not being hot. He describes her as a thing. He doesn’t have the decency to reflect on how he behaved or the way he treated her, in fact he gleefully boasts about being the one who laughed the hardest.

Tbh it’s way more offensive than Clarkson having some GOT hate fantasy about Meghan - he bullied this woman in real life years ago and is still mocking her decades later.

And has the gall to call Clarkson out for misogyny.

Reactions: 61
Angela Levin and Petronella on gb news just now

The speed on that is terrible, it made me anxious trying to listen to it. Altering the playback speed doesn’t work sadly.

it’s time the media started ignoring the Cunts. They don’t want apologies they want attention and it’s time to refuse to give it to them.

Reactions: 26
WTF is the world coming to when I agree with Nigel Fucking Farage???

Reactions: 42
I think until an announcement is made by Buckingham palace I will consider any supposed source as someone entertaining themselves by stirring the pot I think the statement made by the king about much loved as they continue their lives OVERSEAS said it all. My recollection may be wrong but I don’t think there has been any official response from the royal family to anything said or done by the Harkles since that statement was made by the king. The Harkles have been ghosted and cancelled by the royal family and I don’t think that is going to change in the slightest

Reactions: 37

Prince Harry's Humiliating Story About His Mom and His "Todger"
Megyn Kelly
I had to laugh at the advert for Olive Oil at the end.....especially after talking about Harry and his amazing penis.

Reactions: 15
And how cringeworthy was she in that infamous interview when she said she wanted to be the queen of people's hearts.

Puke.
Remember a photo of her also observing an operation, with her face mask on and her heavily made up eyes peeking out. She was slated for it at the time for such a blatant attention seeking move. That's all forgotten about now though of course.

Meh. Chuck can fuckkkkkkk off. I prefer camilla to him at this point.
Tbh so do I in a way. If the roles were reversed and she was the bloodline Queen and he were the Consort, the Markles would have had their just desserts by now.

Reactions: 24
No has mentioned in the colbert interview harry was introduced as lives in USA, 2 kids, 3 dogs. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HAVING A WIFE

In the introduction bit by colbert

Reactions: 38
This latest apology reaction should show the royals that even if they did send an apology for doing nothing wrong whatsoever they will just publish it and scrutinise every word that’s said.

ignore the pair of them it’s the only way now.

Reactions: 37
No has mentioned in the colbert interview harry was introduced as lives in USA, 2 kids, 3 dogs. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HAVING A WIFE

In the introduction bit by colbert
I really didn't notice, just rewatched the intro......Holy fuck!!!!!

Reactions: 17
all these comments attributed to Hasno re misogyny, compassion etc; Hasno doesn’t know the meaning of the words and I doubt he can even read or pronounce them, given his mangling of Rebekah in the audiobook (which I refuse to listen to but have read about on here…..thank you to those Tattlers who sacrificed their sanity)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.