Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would have been a nightmare MIL

Reactions: 44
After only the 2 (York and Sussex) remain, the Royal Dukes will be renamed to Royal Pukes (of Dork and Suckeggs)

Reactions: 17
She gets paid in jam.

Reactions: 7
The public were shocked at the time - not whipped up by a press frenzy but by the fact she was a divorced commoner . This was still largely a church going and socially conservative society through the classes when the taint of divorce, if it could be obtained at all, could hinder careers and spark prejudice towards offspring almost to the same level as illegitimacy.

She had been on the fringes of a fast set of high society for a while , introduced to him by his previous mistress, so would not have been uniformed about the realities of any future with him.

Anyway, we have different takes on this and free discussion is good - I will admit to a bias, unconscious or otherwise, because of how my quite rebellious and free thinking grandmother had described her contemporaneous reaction of horror , to me in the 1970s.

Wallis does deserve our thanks for inadvertently delivering us from what could have transpired in WW2 with David as king.

Reactions: 29
Yes!! This!!

Somehow since she died it's like history has been rewritten and she never committed any wrongs. I always though she was incredibly manipulative and knew exactly how to play the media to her own advantage. Imagine what kind of mother in law she'd have been, vying with the wives for her boys' attention. It endlessly bothers me that she's become Saint Diana. And imo Harry is exactly like her!

Reactions: 44
All the collapsing crying on the floor was utterly performative, to convince Prince Thicko just how tewwibly, tewwibly unhappy she was.
Soooo much effort with so little reward, when one’s audience is only a nimwit with a wee frost nipped todger. Batshit over the top eye rolling crazy pretty much covers it.

Is it weird to wonder how clean those floors were for her extended visits..

Reactions: 24

And how cringeworthy was she in that infamous interview when she said she wanted to be the queen of people's hearts.

Puke.

Reactions: 35
Just read an article on Sky News Australia that KC plans to offer TW a $50 million divorce deal!!!
Sky News source is Globe which is a US tabloid and almost as bad as the National Enquirer. I'm surprised Sky News Aus ran with it. Take it will a massive pinch of salt.

HOLY FUCKING JESUS I'M A VIP!!!

Lights? Models? Guest list? Just do your best, darlings!
Get Markus on the phone and tell him to send a Range Rover by around 7pm. Tell him to put out the Beluga.
Congratulations on becoming a VIP member Murphy Brown.

Reactions: 21
Firstly, I've never met a single person who watched Suits. Secondly, when have you ever met a man who even notices what a woman is wearing, never mind remembers it years later? This is definitely Meghan writing.

Reactions: 45
And how cringeworthy was she in that infamous interview when she said she wanted to be the queen of people's hearts.

Puke.
My MiL is still Diana mad. She moans about Camilla every chance she gets. She’s put Diana on a pedestal and can’t see any bad in her. Weirdly she’s not a Hazmat or TW fan tho. It sickens me how many people see Diana as the Queen of Hearts. She knew how to play the media, had many affairs herself and ruined Julia Carlings life. Made the poor woman suicidal chasing after Will. So again, just like the Ginge Whinge, the press are useful when you want to be a ‘victim’

Reactions: 37
I think she would have been a nightmare MIL
yes I agree, you just know she wouldn't have been nice to Catherine because Catherine is everything she wouldn't have been and to be honest I could see her plotting and scheming with Ho although she wouldn't have liked the thought of her Daughter in Laws getting attention or limelight

I agree. I think if Diana was alive during this generation, she would have been more scrutinised.

People's opinion of her was based on what was watched on TV or written in the tabloids.
These days, we have social media, discussion forums and You Tube. We have body language experts, psychologists etc at our fingertips willing to scrutinise behaviour. We can discuss, anonymously, her traits (using our own experiences).

Don't get me wrong, I liked Diana. But she played the game as much as Charles and ultimately, they were both as bad as each other during that marriage.

Reactions: 31
I’m so grossed out by his description of ‘Pat’. That poor woman, just doing her job (which would have been challenging enough: trying to care for all those entitled little prats). But she has no ability to respond and I can imagine she must feel so hurt and shamed by what he’s written about her. And also? Harry, f*cking GROW UP! Most teens bitch about their teachers/authority figures but by the time they are adults, can recognise that they were just doing their jobs and probably had the kids’ interests at heart. But not ol Haz, the little bitch sure can carry a grudge!

Reactions: 49
Just read an article on Sky News Australia that KC plans to offer TW a $50 million divorce deal!!!
That story has been doing the rounds for a week.

The issue is less whether it is true, than it seems to be taking Harkle planted stories longer to gain traction.

Reactions: 21
Yes! I'm sure we all had at least ONE teacher we disliked, but that's school. Move on. Stop being a whiny little baby. That poor woman will no doubt have recognised herself in print, and probably her friends/peers too. How humiliating for her. As usual Harry discounts other peoples' feelings.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.