Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That baby mama dance someone posted is pretty impressive. I could barely move in the last month of pregnancy. And that woman looks great. ❤

Interesting to see that even though she can do all those moves, she still has to open her knees wide to crouch. Unlike Megs. Who was able to crouch down with her knees together. Megs truly is magical, Harry. You are so right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Milktray

VIP Member
BIB, yeah of course every 15 and 13 year old wants to be on holiday with their Mum and her latest shag!! Yacht, jetskisnot withstanding.
This was the chain of events that led to the fatal accident.
As much as everyone wants to put the full blame on the RF.

Diana took the offer up to go to Al Fayed's villa in France with her son's, knowing she had no royal security or protection.
Instead of focusing on her boys (which was what she was there for apparently), she decided to start a relationship with Al Fayed's son, who had just dumped his girlfriend, to go running after her.

And from all accounts, she was still upset by the break up from the heart surgeon but quickly moved on to Dodi as soon as he showed interest.

If she had just focused on what was important at the time, and less about men, she would probably be here today.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Have you been talking to my twins? Girl was 5lbs12oz when born, boy was 4lbs13oz .... 47 years on and he still complains that she took all the food, despite him now being almost twice her weight! He also has a go at me every now and then for selling his Millennium Falcon at a car book sale but that's another story!
I answered the phone one day…

”Hello…”
Middle Sister’s voice: “I’m not asking for the Peter Rabbit book…I’m DEMANDING it.’

This book is/was no rare first edition. Our Mother opined that it couldn’t sell for 5 pennies at a rummage sale. Middle Sister, however, lists it’s disappearance as one of the great tragedies of her life.

It remains missing to this day. Therefore, having consumed enough wine at any family occasion, Middle Sister loudly repeats her outraged accusation that either Oldest Sister or I have it…cruelly mouldering away in some secure vault.

• Haha

Ceejayaitch

None of H actions are those of someone who wants to reconcile, what he wants is for the RF to capitulate on every single one of his demands.

I am in two minds re their coronation attendance, it will be a nicer event without him there. If they do come I hope they get booed everywhere they go and cold shouldered publicly. I could do without the next 4 months of media saying they are coming, they’re not coming, kc3 has uninvited them etc it’s very dull.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
True, except that one part after his mother's passing where the inkpots were preventing him from signing that document and growled at Handsome Jonny... I did raise my chola brows at that televised scene
The table was small, the pen was splattering and this was probably one of the most important things he has ever signed - I let him off being a bit nervous and tetchy. And he accepted a biro offered by a crowd member the next day in good humour…

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
I thought they had and last time I looked it had lost by 5 votes. However, I'm with you so whoever submitted it the first time do it again now please. It's an inspired title and because we are at the beginning of a thread it will give people more time to vote for it.

'HARRY TODGER AND THE KNOBLET OF FIRE'
I quoted it to my son and DIL this afternoon and they were crying laughing at it . She was also showing texts she has received from her friends all lampooning H ..... and this is from a group who wouldn't hear a word said against him and Smegs a few weeks ago when I tried to convert them. Things are definitely changing.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
carolinew said:
If KC takes that awful pair back into the fold (or even just Harry and gives him a prominent role again) we should just rename this thread "abolish the monarchy" and be done with them. He's not just Pa taking back his wayward son - he's the king for god's sake and has to think of the opinions of everyone. KC had better not turn into the lily-livered embarrassment that I think he could be capable of becoming in these "peace talks".

With the understanding that all this vicious petty vitriol was going to be vented while Granny was still alive:
Do you think KC is going to reconcile with the wanker who called QC a villian, and accused KC of being so jealous of smeagol he leaked stories against them?

Do you think PW will reconcile with the petty wanker who complained that he go the smallest part of the chocolate bar, who complained willie bwoke his pwetty necklace, the creepy uncle who wants to tell him how to raise his children?

Do you think PC is ever going to share her lip gloss with that crass, vile woman?

The only way I see the Firm taking haz back is in a strait jacket, straight to the funny farm.

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
None of H actions are those of someone who wants to reconcile, what he wants is for the RF to capitulate on every single one of his demands.

I am in two minds re their coronation attendance, it will be a nicer event without him there. If they do come I hope they get booed everywhere they go and cold shouldered publicly. I could do without the next 4 months of media saying they are coming, they’re not coming, kc3 has uninvited them etc it’s very dull.
How could Catherine and William possibly enjoy it with that pair there ...the man who believes he has to rescue their children

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
No point H coming back to swear allegiance. He took an oath when he joined the army to The Queen from what I understand that oath automatically passed onto KC. Look how he treated that. If she didn't die a few months ago she would have read all of this shit the last fortnight.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hellacopters

Ok, so for those of you wondering how Harry is perceived in other countries, here are the results of a representative poll initiated by "Bild" (German equivalent of the Daily Mail).

Germany:
20% think he his brave
12% think he is embarassing
50% think his book caused lasting damage for his image

47% think he caused damage on the institution
19% have positive view on Charles and Camilla

Source: https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/ro...utschen-wirklich-ueber-ihn-82563670.bild.html

I think he is a horrible person or what Freda says. Oh, and his wife too.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Why do you think Smeg is AWOL??
She's sitting back letting him take all the flak for the book she oversaw.
The next step will be divorce for payout , with her acting a tear & telling her crony enabler , Oprah, " he hit me"

• Wow

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
So he wants to save the monarchy from itself, wants to save Willams kids and expects reconciliation despite threatening to write even more material? It's a surprise he didn't wake up one morning thinking he was Son of the Godhead.

As Terry Wogan said in that famous interview with David Icke. "They're laughing at you David not with you".

• Haha
Reactions: 39

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
and William and Catherine being huge suits fans pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’d believe they maybe looked it up and watched a few episodes, after Sparry had told them he was dating a cast member. I’m not buying them being big fans. 25 probably asked them what they thought of it and they said ‘yeah, we liked it’ just to be polite. I’d never heard of Suits before the Stoat engagement and I don’t know anyone who’s watched it. She really wasn’t famous at all and definitely not in the U.K. The story about her being recognised and hounded was pure fantasy, spun to maintain the lie she fed 25 about being a big star. I can’t believe he fell for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 39