Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ivanhoe

Lorraine Kelly says Harry sounds like a "wee damaged soul" and should be invited to the coronation because all families have "fall-outs".
I'm sick of people giving him a free pass like this, making him sound like a child again. And this isn't exactly a small falling out in an ordinary family.
People have given him a free pass his whole life. The RF has dug him out of every single hole he has put himself in. His thanks to them has been to kick them in the teeth and make up lies about them.

He isn't a small child. He is a grown man. For the first time in his life he is experiencing consequences for his actions. He is getting more furious by the day because Charles continues to ignore him and the RF advisors aren't digging him out of this hole.

He isn't a wee damaged soul. He is a nasty, vile, vindictive grown man.

If they do invite the Harkles to the Coronation, they need to be hidden from the public view. Markle can practice her one eyed crying and he can perfect his petulant scowl as much as they like, they need to be in the cheap seats at the back where they belong.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Capri

I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Wrong thread

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Harry demands an apology. Why doesn't Harry just fuck right off?

I am sick of seeing his glowering face or his smug smirk. I'm sick of hearing about him. I'm sick of his wife. I'm sick of his bullshit.

He fucked off to America. Fucking stay there. Quietly.

Just so done with the pair of them. I refuse to believe that in the last week there has been nothing more interesting than this over-priveledged, under-braincelled, entitled little manbaby and his simpering, calculating, malicious little wife.

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I literally cannot bear to look at this smug tw@ts face when he thinks he's outwitted the purposely chosen tame interviewers with answers to their pre submitted questions: 'Did Meg say they were racist?' Like a spoilt millionaire paying to shoot drugged tigers in an enclosure and feeling like the big man. Absolute knob.
I think all those interviewers should be fired because they are all ass lickers. Not one of them can be taken seriously. Don Lemon was the only person who said you don't talk about your family issues in public.

Harry has new spin doctors who are clever. He certainly didn't dream up any of these responses.

• Angry

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
I think all those interviewers should be fired because they are all ass lickers. Not one of them can be taken seriously. Don Lemon was the only person who said you don't talk about your family issues in public.

Harry has new spin doctors who are clever. He certainly didn't dream up any of these responses.
Yep. But he's accusing the palace of underhand tactics to control the narrative but what is he doing, only speaking to journalists he can control? The whole Bouzy, bot sentinel hired gun Twitter stuff: they actively seek to censor free speech, literally remove anyone who criticises them. It's like Stalinist Russia. It's actually very dark. But he's hard done by?

• Sick

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I’m hoping that the fact he appears to be trying to blackmail the family with threats of what was left out of the book may appear in the next one is proof that they are being ghosted by the Palace. No contact whatsoever. Incommunicado except through lawyers.
These threats are sounding like desperation to me. He wants a response and none is forthcoming.
Nothing from them. Not a peep.
He’s dying inside, isn’t he?

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
That's nasty of H to say he needs to intervene with William's children for their own good. Most parents would feel like smacking him.

• Angry
  • Sick

Ceejayaitch

FML - my sister sent my parents an Elizabeth Arden meme. I had the very dubious pleasure of explaining it to two very confused mid 70’s.

How do you explain that the heir to the throne rubbed Arden cream on his frostbite. Bellend and whilst doing so conjured up images of his dead mother? Not only that, but he then went and committed said experience to pen and paper, published it so it is now a matter of public record. Mothers verdict? I don’t think he’s very well do you, lass?

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
He is loving all of this positive attention in the media - he lives for it, thrives on it, needs it like oxygen. It proves in his little bird brain his self importance and how amazing he is. Ugh. He doesn't yet know how the US media spits you out even worse for wear than British media.
It's so fucking galling. Devoid of talent, devoid of humility ... just an arrogant, hateful prick. Some feeble-minded Americans are 'charmed' or 'disarmed' by an English accent, they think it's a sign of intelligence ... I had this happen to me when I lived over there. I just laughed, but someone like Harry would probably use it to his advange and play on it. Ugh, it's gross.

This charade of shite will go on for sometime yet I think. There's still money to be made by TV networks that are increasingly desperate for eyes as people move away from traditional forms media. And of course you'll always have the desperate hangers-on, keen to cash-in. Simple-minded fuckwits like Whoopie Goldberg on The View et al, all those daytime tv skidmarks desperate for attention and a paycheck.

Is Meghan giving him just enough rope to hang-himself? I think she's probably trained him and he has some pavlovian response to her when she clicks her heels or whistles or something. She's up to something, I can feel it in my bones. She'll yank his leash at some point and put him back in the coop. Again, as Pdina pointed out, she has no voice without him and he has no voice without the Royal family. I think his titles should be removed now, but I'm certain Meghan has planned for that and has something up her ill-fitting sleeve.

I hate the cunts more today than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Noooo, that can't be true. How can any of the RF ever trust them again.
If they bring Harry and Meg back into the fold that's me done with the Royal Family for good. What kind of message does that send? Always give into bullies? No thank you very much. I'll become a staunch anti-monarchist.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

leviosa

Meghan's silence speaks absolute volumes here. I'm willing to bet that she's been approached for interviews during this time. Imo she's absolutely letting him bury himself and she will use all of this in a divorce case. He's admitted to taking drugs and god knows what else, how easy now would it be for her to say that she never knew this side of him, whilst he's acting all unhinged.

• Heart

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
Do you think the reason H is fighting so hard against his family and the media to prove that everyone is wrong about M is because deep down he knows they are right about her and its too painful for him to admit?

Note to self too much coffee talking with friends results in being wide awake at stupid o'clock while a storm rages outside

Ps a friends husband starting telling me about the moonbump theory tonight like it had just been discovered - this is a guy who has never spoken about the royals ever

• Haha
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
There was a story on the Express site last Sunday where a couple of friends of William's said people who know them think Harry had a nerve writing what he did as William could have a field day revealing some of the shady stuff Harry has done over the years. They basically confirm what we know...there is a long list of things he has done that has had to be cleaned up over the years, some deemed bad enough that he would phone up and beg them to delete the footage or swear they wouldn't talk about what happened to anyone. They aren't saying William is a saint by any means but compared to Harry he is clean. They continue by calling Harry a coward and are unable to believe that he would stoop so low because he knows William won't retaliate.

If this is true, it seems there is still stuff out there that could at one point be revealed to show his true colors and while William might not retaliate, I hope at some point his friends leak it in retaliation just to see what excuses he makes to try and wheedle his way out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Quoting this post from @Ensay in the last thread -
I was reading this quote earlier from Prince Harry:

———————————————————————
"But the way I see it is, I'm willing to forgive you for everything you've done, and I wish you'd actually sat down with me, properly, and instead of saying I'm delusional and paranoid, actually sit down and have a proper conversation about this, because what I'd really like is some accountability. And an apology to my wife."

Is he taking the piss? He's aired dirty linen in public about his family and he wants them to apologise to him?

So what I take away from that is that the royal family knew he was delusional and paranoid. And it had reached the point they were actually telling him so. I bet he and his ho were absolute horrors behind the scenes, making unreasonable demands and throwing tantrums when they were denied.

• Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
We have a prince, someone with unimaginable power and reach, saying that we shouldn't have the ability to talk and read freely in this country. So what, we should just believe what he says!? He's only a few steps from a bloody dictator.
I find it bizarre that he's chosen to live his life in the US and chooses to lecture us in the UK. What the actual fuck has it got to do with you? It's probably because we're an easy target for him and his thousands of miles away, he'd get short shrift if he started telling Americans how to live their lives. I think above everything it's his cowardice I despise the most ... attacking his family who he knows can't/won't defend themselves, he's just a sad pathetic bully and I hate his fucking guts.

COWARD: Hitting defenseless horses.
COWARD: Killing people from the back seat of a helicopter gunship.
COWARD: Unable to face real interviewers asking real questions.
COWARD: Attacking his family when they have no right to reply.

• Sick