Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like these tweets. The account might be worth following.
I love the "be more Game of Thrones and less Downton Abbey" advice.
Yes. It's time for ruthlessness from the Firm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?

Yes. Drunk in Paris. Anyone else would have a criminal record for that. In 2007 he was also an Army officer, which makes it even worse IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
me to @wibble : ‘be you Angel?
@wibble - ‘nay I am but wo/man’

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 26
They both need to fuck off forever!

Reactions: 23
Everyone needs to remember Roya Nikkah is a direct pipeline for the Sussexes. From Smeg to Scabies to her. Remember?

Until something is officially announced by the Palace I don’t believe anything anymore. There are more so called ‘royal experts’ crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches every second and it seems that one of them says something and it automatically is believed. Mention a ‘source’ and make up whatever the hell you like! Most of the comments on this are about the RF being weak when there is no actual proof it’s come from them at all. It’s just clickbait.

The Narcles have fire bombed every bridge, torpedoed every boat and are now desperately scrambling for their ‘year of reconciliation’ coronation invite life raft!

Reactions: 30
Should be interesting!
Don't know if seeing more of Samantha is a good or bad thing. She's a bit deranged herself, isn't she? We might come away thinking that she's the sister from hell and feeling sorry for TW. I think I'd prefer if the brother and sister didn't add to the tension although they have every right to say their piece of course.

Reactions: 14
Was just reading about his claims that he enjoys TK Maxx's annual sale and their rather obvous rebuttal that they don't have an annual sale.

Now, knowing Kensington High St as I do, I know that TK Maxx is literally right next to one of the roads that leads into Kensington Palace, and one building / a couple of hundred yards from the main entrance.

Could it really be that the moron just sees that shop when his car slows down to turn into the palace, so it's the only shop he's really aware of, and that's why it's the shop he named when making up his bullshit? He is really that unware of real life that TK Maxx is the only shop he thinks of, because it is right next to his palace?

Reactions: 33
I posted something here recently that someone had written that H doesn't want a reconciliation. He wants to be King. Ludicrous I know. But as they said, he hastened the death of PP and HMQ. The way he's going with his continued attacks on KC and RF could drive KC to an early grave. He's trying his best to discredit W.

I know it wouldn't happen, but it made me think that this could be his plan in his warped, drug addled brain.

Reactions: 36
From the last I saw of her on TV she seems to have undergone a lot of media training and came across well.

Brilliant, now can we see them as South Park characters?
25 sprawled on the kitchen floor in a rapidly spreading pool of blood, broken necklace at his side. Cartman 43 walks in:

"Oh my god, you killed Kenny Harold! You bastard!"

Reactions: 25
Wtf have i just read…..
If it thinks like a psycho and talks like a psycho…….

Reactions: 18
What was the thing that Migraine accused Samantha Markle of to prevent her from being allowed into the UK? Unreasonably Obsessed Person or something? Suggestimg that she was a stalker annd unhinged and a damger to Megs? Harry fits that bill, no? Instead of a cease and desist, couldn't the RF or Kate or William or Chuck get that accusation to stick and then hey presto they are out of the UK and any proximity to the RF ferevah! And maybe then all future accusation are automatically classified as proof of stalking or whatever, or are stopped before release ? Just dreaming no

Eta: found it https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...mantha-markle-prince-harry-feud-thomas-markle

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The toxic fumes would be a Hazmat violation
of all those words, one jumped out at me ‘absurd’ , used when he was describing gifts from other countries. Anyone from those countries will be angered by the fact that the gifts that they chose, no doubt reflecting their customs and heritage were viewed in this way and put in a disused bomb shelter. I daresay some of them would be strange to us, but that is of no consequence. Also, these would not be gifts from France, for example. I think there might be hints of unconscious bias showing there. At the very least. This one remark alone makes Jeremy Clarkson sound like Mary Poppins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.