Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
He genuinely thinks not being king is a traumatic experience?! What the actual…?!?!
On the one hand he just wants to serve and doesn’t want a lavish place to live but is obsessed with W and K’s apartment, and on the other his brother feels trapped also, yet not being his brother is traumatic.

My god you can see where ancient warfare comes from. He feels somehow entitled to the throne it’s as though he feels Will stole it somehow. What does he think other people who aren’t the monarch ie one in 65 million, do to survive?! Give it a rest Harold dear.

tbf to the RF Harold has only exposed how paranoid and delusional he is now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

carolinew

VIP Member
I would so LOVE Ricky Gervais to do a piece on this whole saga. I was actually dreaming of it last night - I know, I should get out more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Imagine earning quite literally millions to sell your family secrets again and again and then have the audacity to tell them it’s for their own good?!

What PLANET is this guy on. We know what he’s been smoking:

can you imagine the furore if this was the other way round?!

if He wasn’t happy he just needed to leave and pursue a new life no one hated them for leaving - I can imagine it’s not a life for everyone. But everything they’ve done since is disgusting, self entitled, classless nonsense.

• Heart

Suez_Channel

When I tried to predict what the content of Spare might be, I did think since H had been in the RF all his life as opposed to M's 18 months odd that he might have some real scandals to peddle and was really worried; but it has been based on venomous pettiness and imaginary, ramped - up slights.

A workmate lent her copy of Kitty Kelly's "The Royals" and she really had some corkers in that, shocking conscious bias rac ist talk from Margaret who had a wild open marriage with husband, artificial insemination of Queen Mom, Kitty covered the loucheness and nas*i sympathies of D & Dof Windsor. Salacious but very well drawn. But Harry's book is at its base a nothingburger. He didn't really notice anything outside his own jealous self, and couldn't even supply his ghostwriter with data and the right places when a big event occurred. So am now not so bothered about another book from H but think his threatening tone is dreadful.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Seriously, when is 43 NOT breaking down sobbing?

“I was coming back to Frogmore after Archie was born, and I would walk into the nursery and there she [Meghan] was in floods of tears, tears dripping on Archie while she was breast-feeding him. That was a breaking point for me. And she is someone who doesn’t read the stories. She would be dead if she was reading the stories.”

Just
FFS do these two have faucets instead of tear ducts? They cry so much and it’s always wetting someone’s head, hand, floor. It’s amazing they aren’t completely dehydrated from all the crying, sobbing, weeping they do. How hard is it to not read the papers and just go and do your duty like everyone else in the family does? Let your actions do the talking?

If these two are this tedious and exhausting print, imagine how bad they are in person. Their poor staff. The poor RF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
3zitaoy8gj.jpg

Imagine earning quite literally millions to sell your family secrets again and again and then have the audacity to tell them it’s for their own good?!

What PLANET is this guy on. We know what he’s been smoking:

can you imagine the furore if this was the other way round?!

if He wasn’t happy he just needed to leave and pursue a new life no one hated them for leaving - I can imagine it’s not a life for everyone. But everything they’ve done since is disgusting, self entitled, classless nonsense.
Watch Pdina's lastest YT video, she hits the nail on the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

margaretta

VIP Member
Haz is enjoying himself, this is the most attention he has ever had in his entire, neady, beady eyed life. Hearing the bitter, angry, jealous, vicious bitter, did I say bitter? man speaking of his happiness is both hilarious and sad.
This is what worries me the most.
At the moment he is on a high. He is getting the attention he craves. He must love things like the DM mostly covering everything from his book. He is thriving in the adulation.

When it stops, and reverts to normal and he realises that people are laughing at him, he is likely to hit rock bottom; a low like he has never experienced before. This is where the risks lie, as anyone who knows someone who is bipolar will tell you; they are a danger to themselves at this stage.

He really needs to be in a secure hospital, for his own safety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Meemew

VIP Member
Bryony Gordon's substack of the interview with Harry in full is breathtaking in its arrogance and stupidity.
She’s a fuckwit. Doesn’t challenge him at all on anything - even the cheating at school which is her only ‘hard’ question, just lets him spout some word salad nonsense blaming ‘the individual’. WTF. So it’s the teachers fault? Christ. Claims to be a mental health campaigner but is supporting Harry lying about and bullying his family safe in the knowledge they’ll never respond, purely to make money and try to leverage a Commonwealth role (which he mentions again). Doesn‘t give a fuck about the numerous members of staff whose mental health was affected by their bullying - doesn’t ask a single question about it! Pathetic, clueless non-journalist bamboozled by being ‘pals’ with royalty. NEWSFLASH: HE IS USING YOU DIMWIT!

How about sticking to running about in your pants rather than conducting propaganda interviews with a lying, vengeful bully who has spread division and hatred in order to line his own pockets with the faux-wokism he is now doubling back on because it doesn’t pay the way!

PEOPLE DON’T DISLIKE MEGHAN BECAUSE OF HER SKIN COLOUR. WHERE ARE THE THREADS SLATING BEYONCE, MARIAH, CARDI B, KERRY WASHINGTON, ZOE KRAVITZ ETC ETC ETC IF THIS IS ALL ABOUT MISOGYNOIR? NOWHERE - BECAUSE THEY AREN’T BULLYING, LYING, MERCHING, SELF-SERVING CUNTS!

It‘s just fucking boring at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Thanks to LadyBee_Aus for the thread title.

Old thread here:

Still discussing the book - blah blah sniff blah blah sniff sniff pout

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Chita

VIP Member
Someone a few threads back mentioned the ex leper scene in the Life of Brian and gave me an idea..................

ex leper 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

VC10

VIP Member
A brief recap , as its a new thread.

" A RIGHT PAIR OF NASTY, GRASPING, VILE LYING CUNTS".

😎😎😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I think I've found the pic of Harry with his moobs, which I thought would make a funny pic 😄 xx.

"Harry your meant to have your bra fitting inside the changing room not standing out of it"

Resizer_16736655135671.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
If Harry and Rachel were an ordinary couple from a council estate, and admitted to using drugs, and in the house where the children were, Social services would be all over them. There are so many things they get away with, it's unbelievable.
I was going to add that in some cases with social services a hair strand test is required, good luck with that🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Xales

VIP Member
The RF remind me of the parent in the supermarket that walk around the corner leaving their tantruming child laying in the middle of the aisle screaming and kicking their feet. They are keeping a close eye from a distance but letting him get on with his tantrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68