Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just reading about his claims that he enjoys TK Maxx's annual sale and their rather obvous rebuttal that they don't have an annual sale.

Now, knowing Kensington High St as I do, I know that TK Maxx is literally right next to one of the roads that leads into Kensington Palace, and one building / a couple of hundred yards from the main entrance.

Could it really be that the moron just sees that shop when his car slows down to turn into the palace, so it's the only shop he's really aware of, and that's why it's the shop he named when making up his bullshit? He is really that unware of real life that TK Maxx is the only shop he thinks of, because it is right next to his palace?

did any one see Matta Of Fact talk about this? She said that TKMaxx and The Prince's Trust are linked and thats why they refuted Harry's claim :rolleyes: πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh, so it was grief that caused him to tell a load of lies πŸ˜‚

As Kate said talking therapy may not be the best thing for everyone and IMO Harry's doing the rounds at dinner speeches discussing his mother's untimely demise and the tragic way she died has done him no favours. He has repeatedly opened that old wound and let it fester, leaving a terrible scar. Reliving the trauma of walking behind the coffin and how she died takes him right back there and keeps him stuck in that Paris tunnel going over the what ifs and why which hasn't let him move on to remembering all their happy times together with her just as a mother and to celebrate the many good causes she supported that were elevated by her presence. He forgets Wills lost her that night too and it will have hurt him just as much to not have her at all his significant milestones but he has chosen not to focus on all the bad things but honour and cherish her memory accepting her good points and all her flaws as he understands none of us are perfect and being that little bit older he had been exposed to much more of what was actually going on at the time.

No amount of trash talking his brother or father will bring her back. Destabilising and tampering with the monarchy won't bring her back either instead it would only destroy the destiny she had dreamed of for both her precious boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
The Royal family don't need to respond. They just need to keep on keeping on. Invite them to the coronation with an rsvp by end of next week. If accepted manage it so they get bare minimum coverage from Row Z. From reading the book it can be discerned that the family and palace tried their level best with him. Nothing satisfied him. Ever. The only way to deal with toxic people is to not deal with toxic people. Rise above it, avoid them like the plague and let them stew in their own delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Dear God!
Just accidentally got on the H & M twitter. Some of the comments πŸ˜‚
The idiots really do walk amongst us don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was just reading about his claims that he enjoys TK Maxx's annual sale and their rather obvous rebuttal that they don't have an annual sale.

Now, knowing Kensington High St as I do, I know that TK Maxx is literally right next to one of the roads that leads into Kensington Palace, and one building / a couple of hundred yards from the main entrance.

Could it really be that the moron just sees that shop when his car slows down to turn into the palace, so it's the only shop he's really aware of, and that's why it's the shop he named when making up his bullshit? He is really that unware of real life that TK Maxx is the only shop he thinks of, because it is right next to his palace?

I knew I had seen something about this before - from 2013

Reactions: 16
I looked at the headlines this morning and saw the stuff about Charles believing a reconciliation can happen. Made me want to be sick. Then it dawned on me that this is just more crap from Monteshitshow. So I felt better. Glad to see some others agree with me. Roll on the new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No doubt Charles wants a reconciliation with his son, as a father, but he isn't an idiot. He knows Harry will demand the heaven and earth - 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID'. Yeah, we know what YOU two did, Harry. Your family did nothing but protect you and sell you as some hero when you're a scumbag of a human being.
As well, Harry is still jealous and paranoid. Even if he came back, he’s still going be seeing slights and leaks everywhere, he’s still going to want what William has. I don’t see how it can work. I don’t believe the reconciliation talk. I think it’s Smeggy manifesting again.

Reactions: 29
Any one doing thread? i seem to have a sixth sense for those. if not, I'm on to it.

Reactions: 11
Any one doing thread? i seem to have a sixth sense for those. if not, I'm on to it.
Done!

New thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.