Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of us have to have a stiff upper lip because we are just surviving, not thriving, and we're lucky because living in the UK we don't experience the same terrible struggles that are common in many countries, such as many of those in Africa. It's so offensive to the people who they claim to care so much about - sick children and their families, people soldiering on in tough circumstances in African countries etc - by whining on about how hard their privileged lives are because not everyone lurves them with all their hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn't watch the programme but did Harry's friend ask them any harder questions at all? How they preach about the environment but are more wasteful than a small village? Did he point out at all why people might be pissed off with them? Was it just incredibly one-sided?
I think Harry in particular has messed up badly with his comments about William. Quite disloyal.
No he didn't really it was all definitely "poor you poor you"

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s their own fault for rushing their relationship. It was a whirlwind which gave her no time to prepare for what life in the royal family is like.

That’s why Chelsey wouldn’t marry him as she didn’t want that life.

Fergie and Andrew were another pair who rushed things and their marriage lasted 5 years.

Thing with MM is if the marriage breaks down she will just blame all the negativity she received and probably throw in the race card for good measure 🙄
Did we not all say at the time that she is an actress, what a brilliant performance she gave saying thank you for asking, not many have. Get over yourself girl, you should be happy having a baby, she has her Mum there all the time, and she seems to get on well with Charles. She has managed to freak Harry out believing that something will happen to her. He is on the edge of a major breakdown, any sympathy goes to him, not some tragic actress. :poop::poop::poop:

I didn't watch it, caught the last 2-3 minutes by accident with Meghan complaining that it is 'not fair'. duck OFF
She's an actress. I can see her clearing off to Toronto and Harry visiting. He has to let her go for his sanity. Dam shame for him.

No he didn't really it was all definitely "poor you poor you"
He is entitled to say that about William given that he is just about psychotic and crying out for his brother to help him. I hope he does or it will all turn on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did we not all say at the time that she is an actress, what a brilliant performance she gave saying thank you for asking, not many have. Get over yourself girl, you should be happy having a baby, she has her Mum there all the time, and she seems to get on well with Charles. She has managed to freak Harry out believing that something will happen to her. He is on the edge of a major breakdown, any sympathy goes to him, not some tragic actress. :poop::poop::poop:

She's an actress. I can see her clearing off to Toronto and Harry visiting. He has to let her go for his sanity. Dam shame for him.
Her mum is not there all the time. She only came for the wedding and the christening. Quashes tgevrumours tbat were put out about Doria becoming the nanny.🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes, it’s the role of her life. She was a nobody cable actress. Having a good marriage was her last chance to become rich.
She is the BFF of lots of celebrities and members of US Democratic Party because some of them like the idea of beings « friends » with H&M and some other are part of Sunshine Sachs’ apparatus, so I guess it’s part of the deal to support MM.

I feel sorry for William. The visit in Pakistan was successful (though overshadowed by the MM & H). Now, he almost has to apologize and get down on bended knee in front of his baby brother and show compassion. I also feel sorry for Archie. His life is going to be miserable with those two around.

There is no competition. William will become King.
I also understand it will be a long run race: BRF can’t cope with those two by taking aggressive actions. I am sure the honeymoon won’t last for MM and Harry because they’re can’t live without a chaperone and they can’t behave more than 10 consecutive days.
However, when I see the damage caused by two persons and their PR team, that shows the weakness of the BRF.
Tonight, MM may drink Champagne.
To William, I would say: la vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid….

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I honestly feel this is all ridiculous- harry knows full well what our media is like and no one better could have advised Meghan
So this whining is bullshit. If they want to stay state funded they need to shut up! Never explain, never complain is the motto isn’t it?

If they want a quiet life with no intrusion, then piss of but leave ‘our’ money behind.

Ungrateful pair moaning, living the life of Riley, not a care in the world in one of the poorest countries in the world with families starving behind them. Get a grip!

Reactions: 17
I actually feel really sorry for William, that this feud has gone so public - the one thing that is clear from his relationship with Kate and her family is that he craved a stable proper close knit family with an element of privacy that he then balances well with his public duty. He and Kate have appeared to be supportive of Harry, and involved him hugely in their family until Meghan's appearance on the scene. I imagine they are both devastated about the breakdown of relationship, and even more so now Harry has seemingly confirmed this on national TV, which I really don't understand why this was necessary.

Harry needs to step back away from the limelight for the sake of his own health, before he has a complete breakdown.

Reactions: 18
I actually feel really sorry for William, that this feud has gone so public - the one thing that is clear from his relationship with Kate and her family is that he craved a stable proper close knit family with an element of privacy that he then balances well with his public duty. He and Kate have appeared to be supportive of Harry, and involved him hugely in their family until Meghan's appearance on the scene. I imagine they are both devastated about the breakdown of relationship, and even more so now Harry has seemingly confirmed this on national TV, which I really don't understand why this was necessary.

Harry needs to step back away from the limelight for the sake of his own health, before he has a complete breakdown.
It will be a kick in the teeth to Will and Kate who I am sure tried to welcome Meghan to the family. Sure, they're royals but they seem welcoming.
I don't see things being mended between them anytime soon. How could Will trust Harry now after he's gone and revealed that on national tv to the "nasty" media?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I haven’t posted in this thread before but having seen the documentary I’m so tired of these two and their ‘woe is me, everything is so so difficult and unfair’ attitude.

Meghan did herself no favours in this documentary and i feel like she really confirmed some suspicions people have had about her with the things she said.

Harry stood there looking like a deeply bitter and broken man the whole time, really a mere shell of who he used to be.

It is being said on the news tonight that Royal inside sources are saying William is deeply worried about Harry after the documentary aired and i think the fact that he is being reported as only being worried about his brother but not his brothers wife also, speaks volumes.

• Heart
I haven’t posted in this thread before but having seen the documentary I’m so tired of these two and their ‘woe is me, everything is so so difficult and unfair’ attitude.

Meghan did herself no favours in this documentary and i feel like she really confirmed some suspicions people have had about her with the things she said.

Harry stood there looking like a deeply bitter and broken man the whole time, really a mere shell of who he used to be.

It is being said on the news tonight that Royal inside sources are saying William is deeply worried about Harry after the documentary aired and i think the fact that he is being reported as only being worried about his brother but not his brothers wife also, speaks volumes.
I bet Will and Kate saw through Meghan straight away and Meg didn't like that. I wouldn't be surprised if Meghan is happy with the division that she has caused between H and W. Harry would be better off without this narcissist. I wonder what his exes Cressida and Chelsey think? I looked at Cressida's Instagram and she is engaged! She and Chelsey don't seem to follow the Sussex account.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet Will and Kate saw through Meghan straight away and Meg didn't like that. I wouldn't be surprised if Meghan is happy with the division that she has caused between H and W. Harry would be better off without this narcissist. I wonder what his exes Cressida and Chelsey think?
I think William is a sensible,
guy with a great head on his shoulders and saw through Meghan from day one. Williams body language has been ‘off’ around Meghan since she arrived and we’ve never seen him be like this around anyone else before, the whole time he’s been in the public eye.

I think Kate is a naturally friendly ‘woman’s woman’ and would have tried her best to welcome Meghan in but i can’t ever imagine them being the best of friends as they are so different. Meghan is desperate to be heard, be the alpha female in the room and be adored then there’s Kate who doesn’t care about all that, she’s happy to be relaxed in her approaches to everything and doesn’t need to try to be someone she isn’t yet people treat her adoringly anyway so that probably drives Meghan nuts!

Cressida I don’t know much about but always got the impression she was a rebound from Chesy Davy or at least a lesser romance. She seems like a nice enough girl though.

I 100% think Chelsy was the true love match for Harry but she was never gonna give up her normal life in South Africa and become a full time member of The Royal Family for him. It’s sad but Harry probably had to give up on hoping she would come around to the idea, accept that fact and move on if he wanted a wife and a family.
Then he met Meghan and she probably seemed to be too good to be true (which she is) hence the whirlwind romance, marriage and baby all in the space of such a quick spell of time.

I bet both the exes are looking in thinking the same things all of us sane people are. What a train wreck/circus it all is and probably just feel sorry for Harry!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish people would stop saying the media killed his mum.

Can we please go over the facts?
Dianna was being chased by the paps.
Her driver was drunk, THREE time over the limit.
Diana wasn't wearing her seat belt.

If it weren't for the two latter points, if her driver was sober and she was wearing her belt, there's a chance she would still be alive today.

Reactions: 26
I wish people would stop saying the media killed his mum.

Can we please go over the facts?
Dianna was being chased by the paps.
Her driver was drunk, THREE time over the limit.
Diana wasn't wearing her seat belt.

If it weren't for the two latter points, if her driver was sober and she was wearing her belt, there's a chance she would still be alive today.
Well said.

Reactions: 7
Iis being said on the news tonight that Royal inside sources are saying William is deeply worried about Harry after the documentary aired and i think the fact that he is being reported as only being worried about his brother but not his brothers wife also, speaks volumes.
That’s just the headline but if you read the original BBC report it does say he hopes both of them are alright. All the other papers simply refer to the BBC quote. It would be a PR disaster if he’d only mentioned Harry, it would have played straight into Meghan’s narrative 😮

I think this is all part of an exit strategy approved by the Queen. The Sussexes get what they want, to live in the US as celebrities without royal obligations and with no loss of face. It’ll all be the awful British media’s fault. I’m really surprised at people thinking he’s wanted privacy. I think the signs are there that he’s always wanted fame, it’s the responsibility and protocol he doesn’t want. It’s certainly what I’ve heard about him from someone who knows him long before she came on the scene. I don’t buy that he wants to live quietly out of the public eye. I don't think MM can mostly be blamed for this, I think she pushed him further than he’d like to have gone but no way was he not willing at least at first. He married someone who was an actress and influencer fgs, he knew basically who she was and what he was signing up for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Meghan’s attack on our ’stiff upper lip’ and how really it’s just ”damaging” hasn’t gone down well with many of the public. I mean talk about insulting the very peoples culture who you are supposed to representing.

I bet it hasn’t gone down well with HM The Queen either, as she’s built her whole public life and career around it and it’s worked very well for her for going on a whole CENTURY, but no Meghan knows better !!! hahahaha.

• Heart
Meghan’s attack on our ’stiff upper lip’ and how really it’s just ”damaging” hasn’t gone down well with many of the public. I mean talk about insulting the very peoples culture who you are supposed to representing.

I bet it hasn’t gone down well with HM The Queen either, as she’s built her whole public life and career around it and it’s worked very well for her for going on a whole CENTURY, but no Meghan knows better !!! hahahaha.
Yeah, I am surprised by how many people are pissed at Meghan. I thought people would fawn over her. She is an idiot.

I think William is a sensible,
guy with a great head on his shoulders and saw through Meghan from day one. Williams body language has been ‘off’ around Meghan since she arrived and we’ve never seen him be like this around anyone else before, the whole time he’s been in the public eye.

I think Kate is a naturally friendly ‘woman’s woman’ and would have tried her best to welcome Meghan in but i can’t ever imagine them being the best of friends as they are so different. Meghan is desperate to be heard, be the alpha female in the room and be adored then there’s Kate who doesn’t care about all that, she’s happy to be relaxed in her approaches to everything and doesn’t need to try to be someone she isn’t yet people treat her adoringly anyway so that probably drives Meghan nuts!

Cressida I don’t know much about but always got the impression she was a rebound from Chesy Davy or at least a lesser romance. She seems like a nice enough girl though.

I 100% think Chelsy was the true love match for Harry but she was never gonna give up her normal life in South Africa and become a full time member of The Royal Family for him. It’s sad but Harry probably had to give up on hoping she would come around to the idea, accept that fact and move on if he wanted a wife and a family.
Then he met Meghan and she probably seemed to be too good to be true (which she is) hence the whirlwind romance, marriage and baby all in the space of such a quick spell of time.

I bet both the exes are looking in thinking the same things all of us sane people are. What a train wreck/circus it all is and probably just feel sorry for Harry!
I think you’ve got Meghan and Kate spot on 👏
Sadly I think Meghan would have got more support if she was honest and said ‘ oh wow .. it’s been a tough couple of years adjusting to my newly married royal life but how lucky am I . I have a lovely husband, gorgeous healthy son, newly decorated home . Royal visits to lovely places .. I’m so blessed and happy with my new life and living and learning it’s ways daily .

BUT OH NO !!!!

So many of us have to have a stiff upper lip because we are just surviving, not thriving, and we're lucky because living in the UK we don't experience the same terrible struggles that are common in many countries, such as many of those in Africa. It's so offensive to the people who they claim to care so much about - sick children and their families, people soldiering on in tough circumstances in African countries etc - by whining on about how hard their privileged lives are because not everyone lurves them with all their hearts.
This! I'm no hero but I did a week of charity work in Gambia. I'd recommend it to anybody. Seeing how grateful those children are for a sweet or empty bottle puts everything into perspective...... unless you're Meghan obvs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Kate? Meh....debatable
I avoid news of those two.. in other words I avoid the daily mail
But has anyone thought her how to do her eyeliner yet 🤦‍♀️

I just want to get a face wipe at her and get rid of that heavy eye shadow and over lined eyes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.