Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen anything in the media about the inconsistencies around the birth stories. It has long been speculated there are superinjunctions around this topic - is this proof?
There's also nothing in the media about him outing the family as breaking lockdown rules at Philip's funeral!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Deprived of love as a boy? Another dig at the Queen
boy, he needs to have lived in our house, where all whinging problems were solved with a sturdy smack on the head with the newspaper. seriously, some people!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a bunch of lickspittles! :ROFLMAO:

Tell me, am I alone in being extremely irritated by the so-called writing style this rubbish has been released in?

Its just a collection of bullet points, ie
* I said to Megan.............................
* Granny told me................
* I cried...................
* Blah-de-blah-blah..................

You'd think with his education he could manage somewhat better than this childish nonsense
What education? He barely passed any A levels, didnt do any post secondary / uni, and went straight into the army. Maybe Sandhurst is an education but easy to bet his academics were handled with kid gloves there. He’s basically a neanderthal.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
coming out of lurking again, cause it gets worse and worse with every part of the book I see. :unsure:
what strikes me the most (many points, cause of lurking over last days :)):

• he must have had A LOT of free time throughout his life that he was able to read all that was written about him. and now remember (or take from personal archives) even the titles of some articles. I don't know any person, child, teenager or adult, that would have time FOR YEARS to follow all news about one specific topic (even themselves, in case of famous people), so I cannot imagine HOW MUCH TIME he spent reading everything about him
  • using "invasion by the sea" to describe photographers is a slap in the face to all military man and woman who actually KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS;
  • if he doesn;t remember or know what "invasion" and "fleeing" mean, he should speak to some kids from Ukraine so they explain to him what these words actually mean and that it did not happen to him or Megan
  • after he reveals private conversations with his family, and I don;t mean Megan, but father, brother, texts between Megan and Kate - would any new "celebrity" friends feel they can trust him/them?
  • he doesn't seem to be too interested or knowledgeable about other people, despite being 38 and having met more people than average person has chances to meet. Some parts and sentences seem like they were written by a person who never talked with people about their lives, knows nothing about real life and people's hardships and was never responsible willingly or unwillingly for helping anyone in the time of crisis in life, even little stuff
  • noone endangered his children's future privacy like he has now
  • I am really curious about who helps him with the therapy. He presents the most angry version of himself that I've seen. Sharing your experience or verbalising your feelings can of course be healing and can be sometimes necessary to move on. However, he seems so angry all the time during the interviews, I think it's counterproductive for him.
  • I hope he will make peace with the past sooner than later and just move on

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'll be honest I'm not arsed whether doria went to prison or not, who cares. I agree it's hypocritical if it's been covered up and they've thrown all of other family members under the bus, including her dad of course- but I don't really get what 'outing' her would do.
I think it would demonstate two things. That the family went to great lengths not to embarrass Mehgan and protect her and Doria. They kept that secret.

And two, if Harry has indeed struggled most of his life with substance abuse, any family would have some concerns with him marrying a woman who passed out bags of weed at her previous wedding, and had a Mother who was jailed for selling drugs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just read in a quote I won't ever purchase that book that he admits locking onto his father the king as
a target in his typhoon fighter jet. He's an evil psychopath who the duck would do that ? Horrible man.
Yeah, I thought that this was someone taking the p*** because it couldn't be in the book - but it is.
As you say, he's an absolute psycho. Of course, Harry isn't actually flying the typhoon - he's just directing its flight - another quasi computer game for the child. Shouldn't have been let near the steering wheel of a car, never mind a job like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
After all the outrage and calls for sacking of Jeremy Clarkson's opinion about M, including H talking about it and moaning that the fact the RF made no comment, where is the anger and disgust about his foul remarks about 2 women ie Pat the teacher and Rebekah Brooks the editor. They were incredibly foul, evil and vicious comments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm bored of Harry's story now.

I might sell the story of the life of my fish (plural) and how I'm now their, at least, fifth owner.
SPOILER: No one glows.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For some reason the DM have bumped this story up.

View attachment 1874245View attachment 1874246

Yeah and directly underneath it is a story about a woman who’s flat is covered in black mould. It’s so bad her kids school shoes are covered in it too. Jesus.

After all the outrage and calls for sacking of Jeremy Clarkson's opinion about M, including H talking about it and moaning that the fact the RF made no comment, where is the anger and disgust about his foul remarks about 2 women ie Pat the teacher and Rebekah Brooks the editor. They were incredibly foul, evil and vicious comments
Sorry I think you mean rehaba Krooks???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So basically Harry & Meghan wanted to be treated like royalty but without having to do any of the duties. They thought that by moving to America, they would be regarded highly there, especially with their royal titles of Duke & Duchess, and everybody who is anybody would want to invite them to every party or charity event. Everyone would be hanging onto their every word. But then they quickly realised they also wanted a luxury lifestyle and that comes with a hefty price tag and with no real job, skills or talent between the two of them, how were they going to achieve this? So, they hatched a plan to gain attention and public sympathy, by making out that the RF or someone in the RF was racist & that meghan had been treated badly. They give Oprah the interview of the century which turned out not to be an interview, more a very one sided view with absolutely NO evidence whatsoever to back up everything they were saying. Netflix offered them a mega deal and once they smelt the money and realised they could demand any price, Harry also got his book deal. These interviews, documentary and book were the ONLY way these two could actually get an income. They have no real talent or skill, apart from lying, fabricating the truth, living in cloud cuckoo world and using words that no-one understands. They are nasty, manipulative and their true colours are definitely shining through. Pretty sure Diana would not have liked Meghan’s influence over Harry, nor the way Harry has attacked his brother, Pa and everyone who has ever disagreed with him. Hope the Americans are seeing through their web of lies and friends and colleagues are ditching them quickly - who in their right mind would want to be associated with these two egotistical idiots?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.