Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stay here, we said.
And, yet…? Brief as it was, that taste of freedom had got us thinking.
What if life could be like that…all the time? What if we could spend at least part of each year somewhere far away, still doing work for the Queen, but beyond the reach of the press? Free. Free from the British press, free from the drama, free from the lies. But also free from the supposed “public interest” that was used to justify the frenzied coverage of us.
The question was…where?
We talked about New Zealand. We talked about South Africa. Half the year in Cape Town maybe? That could work. Away from the drama, but closer to my conservation work—and to eighteen other Commonwealth countries.
I’d run the idea by Granny once before. She’d even signed off on it. And I’d run it by Pa, at Clarence House, the Wasp present. He told me to put it in writing, which I’d done immediately. Within a few days it was in all the papers and caused a huge stink. So now, at the end of December 2019, when I was chatting with Pa on the phone, saying we were more serious than ever about spending part of the year away from Britain,
I wasn’t having it when he said that I must write it down.
Yeah, um, did that once before, Pa. And our plan immediately got leaked and scuppered.
I can’t help you if you don’t put it in writing, darling boy.
These things have to go through government.
For the love of…
So. In the first days of January 2020, I sent him a watermarked letter broadly outlining the idea, with bullet points, and many details.
Throughout the exchanges that followed, all marked PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL, I hammered the essential theme: we were prepared to make any sacrifice necessary to find some peace and safety, including relinquishing our Sussex titles.
I rang to get his thoughts. He wouldn’t come to the phone.
I soon received a long email from him saying we’d have to sit down and discuss the whole thing in person. He’d like us to come back as soon as possible. You’re in luck, Pa! We’re coming back to Britain in the next few days—to see Granny.
So…when can we meet?
Not before the end of January.
What?
That’s more than a month away.
I’m in Scotland. I can’t get there before then.
I really hope and trust that we will be able to have further conversations without this getting into the public domain and it becoming a circus, I wrote. He responded with what felt like an ominous threat: You’ll be disobeying orders from the monarch and myself if you persist in this course of action before we have a chance to sit down.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
H says they would make any sacrifice to get peace even give up the Sussex title. So they may be after the removal so they will be Prince and Princess.
The monarchy of the Commonwealth and USA, greater than HMQ, KC3 and POW.

Has there been a breakdown of which countries bought Spare yet.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed how he uses womens names like Angela and Pat but when describing similar men in authority get abreviations or nicknames like Mr. R or the Fly, Wasp and Bee? Wonder why that is, how curious

Reactions: 39
Jane Moore "Moaning man child H is like Tom Hanks in Big. If only he could go back in time too

Moaning man child Prince Harry is like Tom Hanks in Big. If only he could go back in time too... https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/2...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp
One thing Harold should also remember tho, is that if you arent prepared to accept a genuine apology from people you feel have wronged you in the past, including family and friends

How can you expect be forgiven for all your past misdemeanors? All the racist abuse whilst you were in the army? All your sexist comments about women in the past? All your rudeness to staff?

Forgiveness should work both ways.

Reactions: 35
That's their careers over
Not so sure ..... she has obviously written most of the bookie wookie so I think she may have a career writing scripts for comedy shows ..... it's made me laugh more than I have done in years. Don't forget you heard it here first!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love my Mother Country, and I love my family, and I always will.
I just wish, at the second-darkest moment of my life, they’d both been there for me.
And I believe they’ll look back one day and wish they had too.

This sounds abit foreboding.

I'm making a mental note to avoid those therapists.
I remember him saying in an interview when he was playing soldiers somewhere, that he didn’t really like England.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I'll be honest I'm not arsed whether doria went to prison or not, who cares. I agree it's hypocritical if it's been covered up and they've thrown all of other family members under the bus, including her dad of course- but I don't really get what 'outing' her would do.
I kind of agree but I want to know because Meghan doesn't want me to know it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Any bad actor in the world would now be able to find us, and it would just be me with a pistol to stop them. Oh wait. No pistol. I’m in Canada.

[/B][/I]

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Too late, you'd already married the bad actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't seen anything in the media about the inconsistencies around the birth stories. It has long been speculated there are superinjunctions around this topic - is this proof?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
TK Maxx are liars they have a sale every January after Christmas! 🤭
They have the clearance section in my local store. They sell everything off for like 50p. There are some bargains but it’s usually not stuff you could go in with £200 and come out with an sort of outfit you’d want to been seen in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sparry’s fantasy book is £15 in Morrisons and my daughter reports brisk sales 🤬

As she pointed out you could get a decent multi buy wine or beer offer for that. Said she told one of her customers that as well, but it didn’t go down a storm 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The duck is that. All the pieces coming together now………

Shocking isn’t it? Who proof read this tit? At least 80% of this book should have been binned off at the first read through. Hazza lives in a world where only he and Megain matter and those that don’t jump into line get thrown under the bus. Those who see through their bullshit get thrown under the bus too.

Reactions: 31
This is a really good link

Also wanted to add that someone mentioned product placement........spot on, there are some really random name drops! I bet they are bloody making millions from it 🙄
But why would you want your product placement in such a work of twisted fiction? Not sure I’d be wanting my name or brand linked with a self confessed mentally unstable ill drug user.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From Jane Moore, pointing out just a few of his contradictions.

View attachment 1874185
The constant supposition of what various people are thinking is my biggest gripe with this book. I feel very “objection, hearsay!” Every time he does it.

It’s such a navel gazing self absorbed trait that I notice from people with not enough to do or worry about.
Most people simply take words at face value and go about their lives with no time to ruminate on hidden meanings.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.