Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just spare a moment to sympathise with all the Harry lookalikes right now. I bet they're getting some stick. Poor buggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, nothing! The timeline doesn't flow very well. It jumps about a bit. Lilibet is born then not mentioned again until the end where she was cuddling the Queen's shins!

If you search the book for 'Lilibet' that's the only time her actual name is mentioned.
Also not mentioned in the book, despite them being the biggest stories, were the OW racist episode and who allegedly said it and also her alleged suicide attempt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I met a guy on Plenty of Fish, he's so handsome with deep blue eyes and a full head of hair. Cant' wait to meet up....
1.png

The first date...
2.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now that I've finally read the book, I think it's time to say what I think about it.
The book has 3 parts:
Part 1 Out of the Night That Covers Me
Part 2 Bloody, but Unbowed
Part 3 Captain of My Soul
The first part describes the period between the death of his mother and February 2007.
The second part mostly describes events from the army, but also the period after that, that is, until July 2016.
The third part begins when he sees the most beautiful woman ever on Instagram until the death of Queen Elizabeth.
While reading this book, I somehow got the impression that each part was written by a different person.
Especially the part where he describes how he and the perfect woman met, fell in love and married.
Did you keep a note of the page numbers for the bits you posted? If so, I'll screenshot them in the book and add them to the media gallery.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When are these lying, cheating, hateful arseholes going to get their just deserts? If it doesn't happen what's the point of any of us living an honest life? Caring about people? Working hard? Honestly, whats the point? We may as well just become back-stabbing grifters and shaft everyone we come into contact with in order to feather our own nests. Why not just become liars, hypocrites and use people? They are proving that it's the best way to get rich and famous. When is there going to be some major push back? Why are some people actually giving them sympathy and a free-pass? It's sickening and making me question my own views on life and how a person should act and live. If by the end of the year these two are still around, getting rich and appearing on TV I'm going to change the way I live and become a complete bastard of a man.
Because you are the better person.
I often ask myself the same question and the answer is always the same.
Sometimes, just sometimes, virtue has to be be it’s own reward.
Think about it.You can live at peace in your own head.
Like everyone else on this thread you will have bad days, question things you have done/said in the past, worried about people who you may have hurt, feel guilty or inadequate about certain situations.Play The should have,could have, would have game.
BUT.You are the better person, because you cannot live or behave like People like Harry and Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No, nothing! The timeline doesn't flow very well. It jumps about a bit. Lilibet is born then not mentioned again until the end where she was cuddling the Queen's shins!

If you search the book for 'Lilibet' that's the only time her actual name is mentioned.
I seem to recall (or my recollections might vary) that there was a poster on here who was unable to find a birth record for a 'Lilibet Diana' but did find a 'Diana Mary Mounbatten-Windsor' in the California Birth indexes??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weird addition to the thread from me, but yesterday I was talking to my therapist and I asked her what she'd thought of Prince Harry's interview. I mentioned this because the whole thing made me wonder about narcissists in my family and whether they believed the lies that they tell. My therapist then told me she'd felt a lot more empathy towards him since the interview. I'm genuinely questioning her intelligence now 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thinking further about this. She has an induction, and an epidural , then gives birth and then is sitting at home 2 hours later. Would this be Frogmore cottage ? How long does it take to get from the Portland Hospital to Windsor ?

Reactions: 13
Also not mentioned in the book, despite them being the biggest stories, were the OW racist episode and who allegedly said it and also her alleged suicide attempt.
Yes and that's why I feel she's going to write her story next. In the book we never really get to know what Meghan felt or said. She is often mentioned just quietly walking away etc. Oh apart from when she collapses a lot and is always in tears!

There was too much not said that is to do with her and so it's obvious she's going to have her own book.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
After the parody of Colbert, perhaps Hawwwy was headed to SNL to take part in another parody "dick in a box". There is no gloc, its his frostbitten manhood.
There's a thread title right there: "there is no gloc, just his frostbitten cock" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Never owned a car but had the unlimited, unrestricted use of luxury cars since learning to drive. Never carried money but could buy weed and coke whenever he wanted it? And you weren't made redundant, FFS, you chose to leave your employment.
He did have a car. I was offered it to buy by a trader.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So he expected the British taxpayer to continue funding his security in another country. And he would grace us with his presence for ceremonies and events. Not opening a sewerage factory on a wet weekend...like PP did.
So their plan was to live overseas and come back to the UK a few times a year just for the good bits - like James Bond red carpets, state dinners etc. And they didn't just want their security paid for - oh no - they would have their travel, clothing, everything paid for. What an absolute pair of entitled pigs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“Make no mistake, it’s an insult,” cried the Daily Mail, which convened a “Fleet Street jury” to consider our “crimes.”
Among them was the Queen’s ex–press secretary, who concluded, with his fellow jurors, that we should hereafter “expect no mercy.”
I shook my head. No mercy. The language of war?
Clearly this was more than simple anger.
These men and women saw me as an existential threat.
If our leaving posed a threat to the monarchy, as some were saying, then it posed a threat to all those covering the monarchy for a living.

Hence, we had to be destroyed.

One of this lot, who’d written a book about me and thus provably depended on me to pay her rent, went on live TV to explain confidently that Meg and I had departed from Britain without so much as a by-your-leave to Granny.
We’d discussed it with no one, she said, not even Pa.
She announced these falsehoods with such unfaltering certainty that even I was tempted to believe her, and thus her version of events quickly became “the truth” in many circles.
Harry blindsided the Queen!
That was the narrative that took hold.
I could feel it oozing into history books, and I could imagine boys and girls at Ludgrove, decades hence, having that hogwash rammed down their throats.
I sat up late, brooding on it all, going over the progression of events and asking myself: What’s the matter with these people? What makes them like this?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Is H having a go at Angela Levin. Did she write the book. Is he saying she depended on him to pay her rent.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.