Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to Thread 300 and what it’s going to be called!

My pathetic and lame contribution: #300 When Harry Met Smegy. Faker than the original orgasm!

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the big news is about physical abuse by Richard Cranium against an American sex worker between June (after the Platty Jubes) and September. I know some ppl are like “Meh. Twitter is a cesspool,” but like SO many other things that seem to be baseless rumors, much has proven to be true. Apparently, he called the RF to help him out of this one and they said NO! And, apparently there’s some stories about Smegs about to be unloaded as well, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. People are NOT holding back anymore, and thank GOD!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think this is complete revision of what happened. They proposed half in half out and HM said no. Then they jumped the gun and announced they had left, so BP announced they were out entirely with an option to return fully after a year.
Thank you. I generally thought so but am at the point where I am feel gaslit about events from 3 years ago as so much has happened.

Reactions: 17
Why?
Charles let them.
The photos, the lease, the birthday congratulations , the Jubilee , the walkabouts'' the Clarence visit, the bullying cover-up, the mockery of Kate by Peg's American PR, the interviews before engagement , the far superior $ designers allowed to wear, the lack of consequence for Lion King, Africa Tour, Wimbledon , the uniform , the Vigil, the wreath...and after the Cut she still walked and stood next to Kate, the kids and Camilla .
The allowing of the baby shower , and the tennis on taxpayers dime(security) the allowing of a separate Household...
Why?The Harkles just used and meanwhile kicked the enablers .
It's just Royal dust and $$$, HMQ funeral is just another PR event . And now it's more $$$ and Diana's Revenge .
I so agree. Whilst I’m disgusted with the behaviour of Harold and Megs and their teams of supporters, none of this would have eventuated if The Queen and Charles hadn’t been so passive re Harry pre and post marriage. A simple example of the passivity- not insisting on UK citizenship pre marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
only mentioned his daughter once...
Interesting I wonder why he only mentions Lili once. That seems very odd to me in fact it is noticeable that he doesn't really mention much of Archie and Lili in the book.

Reactions: 21
a few days ago I had quite a rabbit hole of my own thoughts regarding his relationship with Cressida and wondering if more - ie his temper and fluctuations from the drugs -had led to their split. It was a sudden split and there seemed to be a total cut of relations with her, and at the time I did wonder if a line had gone crossed that had nothing to do with her perception of how royal life would be.
I think it's obvious she was always a rebound. He says himself when he met her he was still suffering from a broken heart. They didn't date much as he went off to war again. He describes it as quite a casual thing and that he had massive affection for her and loyalty but not love everlasting. She was also very clear about not wanting to take on the stresses of being a Royal. I think they were both young and just wanting a casual thing. He ended it but implied she had been feeling the same although he says she did cry. I think at that point he couldn't get over Chelsy.

I can believe he had a temper and taking drugs makes people paranoid.

I'd say Cressida had a lucky escape (as did Chelsy).

Concerning Chelsy. I still find it odd she was invited to his wedding? Apparently at William and Kate's wedding, Willy had to check with him before inviting her as they weren't in regular contact at the time and he didn't want either of them to feel uncomfortable. Yet seeing her at William's wedding he realised he still had feelings for her and he got jealous of the men following her about and wanting to dance with her. He told her how jealous he was. They had a long on again/off again relationship and with his jealousy and possessiveness I imagine it was quite a toxic relationship. She isn't mentioned in the book again after William's wedding, so I wonder why he invited her to his and M's wedding and why she even accepted?!

Reactions: 30
I think the big news is about physical abuse by Richard Cranium against an American sex worker between June (after the Platty Jubes) and September. I know some ppl are like “Meh. Twitter is a cesspool,” but like SO many other things that seem to be baseless rumors, much has proven to be true. Apparently, he called the RF to help him out of this one and they said NO! And, apparently there’s some stories about Smegs about to be unloaded as well, so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. People are NOT holding back anymore, and thank GOD!!
I don't know whether it's true or not, but those people posting the claims are putting their necks on the block if it isn't.

Reactions: 24
Giles Coren is trending...

" Giles Coren on the radio: “Harry is a barely-functioning man with an IQ in the middle 90s, who wouldn’t be able to get a job in the real world.” "

Oh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I so agree. Whilst I’m disgusted with the behaviour of Harold and Megs and their teams of supporters, none of this would have eventuated if The Queen and Charles hadn’t been so passive re Harry pre and post marriage. A simple example of the passivity- not insisting on UK citizenship pre marriage.
Much easier to get rid of them with her US citizenship though!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think this is complete revision of what happened. They proposed half in half out and HM said no. Then they jumped the gun and announced they had left, so BP announced they were out entirely with an option to return fully after a year.
I agree and you only have to look at the quick succession of statements from the couple and the Palace to see that the Queen was blind sided. I dont care what anyone says.

• Heart
I think she hates the name - it was out of spite which is a terrible thing to do for a child. Except there is no child so it’s ok (I have to believe that more than ever)
Do you think that, perhaps, the child is actually called Diana Elizabeth (as per only birth certificate found) and they were hoping that referring to her as Lili/Lilibet would gain favour with her late Majesty? When it became obvious no-one was taken/amused/charmed or flattered by it, they were stuck with their lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.