Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
That chanting Colbert audience, I take it they filled the studio with invited sugars?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
So in effect Harry has confirmed that Meghan was a yacht girl. Why else would they store her luggage?

I wish Tattle had an eyeroll emoji. It isn’t the fact that he boasted about it, people are angry that he mentioned it all risking the security of his family and the UK as a whole.
Being a yacht girl is a security risk?? I mean, I guess it could be, but not on the Taliban scale surely?

Reactions: 16

ToodliePips

VIP Member
You would have known because there is a bag full of pee you have to cart about with you until the catheter comes out
Nope, I was bed bound for hours and then when feeling returned catheter was out and I had to drink loads of water and measure amounts thereafter. Mind you, first was breech and with my small pelvis, an elective section. 2nd was emergency section under epidural.

Reactions: 15

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Can't stand her. She's a Big Brother reject. She was all over Genuwine at that time (he had the top selling song from Magic Mike)
I went to see Magic Mike the live show, no idea what the story line was, but the dancers were :love:

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
Pulled together a deposit..hes joking right
13 suitcases .....riiiiigghhht
That’s a lot of suitcases I mean I have a suitcase that is ginormous I used to use it when I worked in field maintenance I could fit my winter gear in it (parka, insulated coveralls) my bipap machine, my laptop and a weeks work of clothes plus a small coffeemaker.
AFFB955C-AA49-4F8C-8086-460F29EBE1C1.jpeg

• Haha

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
The revelations re: physical abuse or…? Could someone please catch me up - I haven’t had a twitter account in years.
If you go to thread #298 and read around page 40 you will find it.
I was reading late last night and someone (sorry can't remember who) had posted the allegations in detail. Nasty stuff.
If you read backwards and forwards you'll find it, there were screenshots.

• Sick

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Hang on, where all these The End actually in the book? Now it makes sense why all the quotes had them, I thought it just was a copy and paste job from elsewhere. Or I'm old and remember telegrams. 🤔
No, it doesn't actually say 'The End' in the book!

• Haha

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
He didnt get the clearance to shoot sometimes, because if i understood you first had to verify that civilians werent present.
Yes they do have to do that; it doesn't always work. I guess my anger is more at him in being in that same kind of helicopter he used to kill 25 Afghans (or were they Taliban insurgents? Maybe Smegs will know). If someone is in an Apache over a mega mountainous country like Afghanistan, in my book they aren't helpless. The people on the ground are. I'm not angry at you; just at how stupid, tone deaf and disgusting he is