Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
I think this is complete revision of what happened. They proposed half in half out and HM said no. Then they jumped the gun and announced they had left, so BP announced they were out entirely with an option to return fully after a year.
Thank you. I generally thought so but am at the point where I am feel gaslit about events from 3 years ago as so much has happened.

Reactions: 17

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Can’t stay here, we said.
And, yet…? Brief as it was, that taste of freedom had got us thinking.
What if life could be like that…all the time? What if we could spend at least part of each year somewhere far away, still doing work for the Queen, but beyond the reach of the press? Free. Free from the British press, free from the drama, free from the lies. But also free from the supposed “public interest” that was used to justify the frenzied coverage of us.
The question was…where?
We talked about New Zealand. We talked about South Africa. Half the year in Cape Town maybe? That could work. Away from the drama, but closer to my conservation work—and to eighteen other Commonwealth countries.
I’d run the idea by Granny once before. She’d even signed off on it. And I’d run it by Pa, at Clarence House, the Wasp present. He told me to put it in writing, which I’d done immediately. Within a few days it was in all the papers and caused a huge stink. So now, at the end of December 2019, when I was chatting with Pa on the phone, saying we were more serious than ever about spending part of the year away from Britain,
I wasn’t having it when he said that I must write it down.
Yeah, um, did that once before, Pa. And our plan immediately got leaked and scuppered.
I can’t help you if you don’t put it in writing, darling boy.
These things have to go through government.
For the love of…
So. In the first days of January 2020, I sent him a watermarked letter broadly outlining the idea, with bullet points, and many details.
Throughout the exchanges that followed, all marked PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL, I hammered the essential theme: we were prepared to make any sacrifice necessary to find some peace and safety, including relinquishing our Sussex titles.
I rang to get his thoughts. He wouldn’t come to the phone.
I soon received a long email from him saying we’d have to sit down and discuss the whole thing in person. He’d like us to come back as soon as possible. You’re in luck, Pa! We’re coming back to Britain in the next few days—to see Granny.
So…when can we meet?
Not before the end of January.
What?
That’s more than a month away.
I’m in Scotland. I can’t get there before then.
I really hope and trust that we will be able to have further conversations without this getting into the public domain and it becoming a circus, I wrote. He responded with what felt like an ominous threat: You’ll be disobeying orders from the monarch and myself if you persist in this course of action before we have a chance to sit down.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
H says they would make any sacrifice to get peace even give up the Sussex title. So they may be after the removal so they will be Prince and Princess.
The monarchy of the Commonwealth and USA, greater than HMQ, KC3 and POW.

Has there been a breakdown of which countries bought Spare yet.

Weeder

Chatty Member
Funny through all these mystical seeings and sightings of dear Mummy she hasn't once said to him.
"Harry,darling you're making a fucking prat of yourself,put the bong,crack pipe down and get some help..you little fuckwit.
There's a huge element of truth here . He needs Mr Weeder who does a very good line in 'FFS knob 'ead, sort yourself out' I feel like he's oscillating between being a British toff and California neo-hippy, there's no element of reality.

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
Oh dear. :ROFLMAO:

It's brilliant .
I appreciate a formidable enemy.
The dumb part is only that the media (because $$$) is the inferior, dumb , willingly incompetent player in this.
And the followers which will follow are sheep.

1.The nugget.
2.Peg (Oprah) couldn't leave house, Harry (Spare) Peg is out with girlfriends .
3.It's the leakers and planters of the Palace but (at Colbert yesterday (Taliban) , he has a 100% grasp of the ''spin.'' without the Palace input, just media)
4.Andrew and Edward actually shared rooms.(no separates)
5. The Palace spin, via the media got him:
Sandhurst, military , Sentebale, Invictus, a popularity above William and Charles .

6. He could never move without 3 armed bodyguard's Spare(bollocks) he even escaped Wharfe, wandered alone in Paris (Spare) and never had armed protection outside unless alone.
7. He claims to ''out'' the Palace methods, he is just repeating the ''media'' accusations of the past.
I explained here (in 2 posts) the Palace method, roughly 85 % of it.
The fact that Harry doesn't explain it (out it) means that he will (or is expecting ) to benefit from it again.
8. His life is an archive ( he can recall media data from the day he was born ) at a push of a button , everyone can, except Andrew and some other Dukes and gray men.
9. He uses the common media attacks to accuse the RF by default , he uses the book (Spare) to ''fix'' every media headline ever.
He learned well.
10. I need more copper.

• Heart
I wonder what will be made of the rumours that were posted on the last thread the ones that were quite near the end about him being violent? Sorry can't remember what page it was on to bring it over to this thread to quote

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I seem to recall (or my recollections might vary) that there was a poster on here who was unable to find a birth record for a 'Lilibet Diana' but did find a 'Diana Mary Mounbatten-Windsor' in the California Birth indexes??
Wasn't that Bookworm?

toninottony

VIP Member
'The tears in her eyes glistened in the spring sunshine'
What the actual fuck is this pish? An autobiography or a chick-lit book..im beginning to think she has been in his ear with this book, no way would a man think that

Jesus fucking wept.
Throw in the fact the only book I recall him talking about that was his favorite was Steinbecks of mice and men makes this pile of shit even more obviously spoon fed drivel

• Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I WAS THE FIRST in my squadron to pull the trigger in anger.
We took off, swept over the wall, went vertical, climbed to fifteen hundred feet. Moments later I swung the night sight onto the target area.
There! Eight hot spots, eight kilometers away.
Thermal smudges—walking from where the contact had been.
Dave said: That’s got to be them!
Yeah—there’s no friendly forces out here on patrol! Especially not at this hour.
Let’s make sure. Confirm no patrols outside the wall.
I called the J-TAC.
Confirmed: no patrols.
We flew above the eight hot spots. They quickly broke into two groups of four. Evenly spaced, they went slowly along a track. That was our patrolling technique—were they mimicking us? Now they hopped on mopeds, some two-up, some one-up.
I told Control we were visual on all eight targets, asked for clearance, permission to fire. Permission was a must before engaging, always, unless it was a case of self-defense or imminent danger.
Dave and I were ready to fire that flechette.
But permission still hadn’t come.
We waited. And waited. And watched the Taliban speeding off in different directions.
I said to Dave: If I find out later that one of these guys has injured or killed one of our guys after we let them go…
We stayed with two motorbikes, followed them down a windy road. Now they separated. We picked one, followed it.
Finally Control got back to us. The persons you’re following…what’s their status?
I shook my head and thought: Most of them are gone, because you’ve been so slow. I said: They’ve split up and we’re down to one bike. Permission to fire.
Dave said to use the Hellfire. I was nervous about using it, however; I shot the 30-mm cannon instead.
Mistake. I hit the motorbike. One man down, presumably dead, but one hopped off and ran into a building.
We circled, called in ground troops.
You were right, I told Dave. Should’ve used the Hellfire.
No worries, he said.
It was your first time.
Long after returning to base, I did a sort of mental scan. I’d been in combat before, I’d killed before, but this was my most direct contact with the enemy—ever. Other engagements felt more impersonal. This one was eyes on target, finger on trigger, fire away.
I asked myself how I felt.
Traumatized? No.
Sad? No.
Surprised? No.
Prepared in every way. Doing my job. What we’d trained for.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
This isn t some kind of computer game...its real people how dare he include this ........

• Angry
  • Sick

bringmeagin

I’ve been a lurker to these threads for a couple of weeks, just wanted to thank you all for the hard work you do in posting excerpts and what not!

I did see a download link posted for the book yesterday, would anyone mind reposting please? Can’t bare to give him any of my money lol

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Who is that Narinder Kaur woman? I seen her a couple times and all she does is shout down people. Why do those that defend Harry and Meghan have to raise their voices at people? Can't they just calmly make their points Embarrassing. lol.
She’s the one off big brother that was friends with Brian dowling until they fell out. I’m not sure what she did after BB that’s put her in this position.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I am dying for the day the day this folie à deux blows up and both of them go nuclear. She’s a manipulative narcissist of the first order, Harry the nasty is pretty damned cruel and has a trap he can’t shut. As we all know types like this when they turn on a spouse can be practically and sometimes literally murderous. After seeing the level of revenge they’ve meted out to the Royal Family and anyone who they believe threatens their narrative, what lengths would they go to get custody and keep or claim the filthy lucre. Harry’s daily weed habit, legal or not, might certainly be an issue as for his ability to care for children’s safety and his clap back on M’s own substance use and Doria’s backstory might come in handy in a court for starters!

Imagine the degree of hatred they could have for each other should the ‘perfect marriage made in heaven’ turn to custard. Think on the “my truth” post-split stories these idiots would feed the tabloids. Imagine if M manages to con a hapless Tyler P into rescuing her and rushes into his adoring arms! I mean there’s Aitch dashing about trans Atlantic changing their story with alacrity, making her look every day more like a show pony and manipulator than we’ve already seen and she could take his absence as a chance to helicopter down to see Lili’s godfather, or entertain new suitors. He would explode if she put it about or left him. I’d put money on the claw needing another man to go to before she leaves though.
I say bring it on!
Surely all of that - which I agree with - is just playing into the hands of making the flatpacks wards of court and then their grandparents, ie KC being awarded custody?

(KC probs doesnt need Ikea furniture, but it would be a convenient outcome!)

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
May I also say re the epidurals, it was SO effective that I hadn’t even known that I was catheterised until it wore off many hours later. But even then, it was a wee bit of Bambi time on the pins until all feeling returned.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
just wondering if any one has had an epidural while giving birth? its just that I had one many years ago and despite my baby being born just before 8pm I couldn't move my legs at 6 the next morning, now I realise that medical science will have come on over the years but I just find it strange the the Ho had an epidural while giving birth to Archie then manage to be home a couple of hours later!
Similar experience here - I was transported from birth room to post-natal ward on a hospital bed. Was not able to sit upright, and definitely not able to walk for several hours.