Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dobby Socks

If the scandalous stories about to break are true, then maybe the “predictions” from “fortune tellers” will come true. Maybe it will all prove too much for KC and he will only rule for 5 years. Perhaps the throne won’t go to Wills and the “unexpected heir” will be Edward ? We’ve seen an awful lot of Sophie since the Queen died, and she did seem to be close to The Queen. Doesn’t appear to be much scandal in that branch of the family.

If I was the RF then I’d want as far away from this mess as possible.
Sorry completely off topic but I just got excited when I saw your name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Vanelope

VIP Member
Yes, you are right. The other thing I was thinking is that in the excerpts from his book posted here, he mentions that she was overdue and so she was induced. Inductions are a planned, medical procedure . They can take some time. Pessaries may need to be administered and they need time to get to work. Patients need to be monitored. Drips may be needed as part of the process. Waters may need to be broken. This might all of happened for all I know, but he seems to give the impression that they just turned up at the hospital, she was induced and then she was straight into the bath. It just doesn't ring true.
I was induced and in hospital 3 days

Concerto

Thinking further about this. She has an induction, and an epidural , then gives birth and then is sitting at home 2 hours later. Would this be Frogmore cottage ? How long does it take to get from the Portland Hospital to Windsor ?

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Being a yacht girl is a security risk?? I mean, I guess it could be, but not on the Taliban scale surely?
That part was in relation to Lady Muck’s post. She had posted the Stephen Colbert video where Harry talked about the 25 comment.
Being a yacht girl wouldn’t be on the Taliban scale of security!

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
My question would be why, if it's in TB's book and "legally locked down", as he assured DW last night, it's never been picked up on or published by anyone before to my knowledge? 🤔
Could have been sealed documents that could only be released after a certain date

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
He writes only about night when they went to Royal Albert Hall, but later there is no mention of suicide, depresion or that she went to therapy after they fled.
All of this - Sparry and his Ho's story - sounds like an episode of Crime Patrol - an Indian TV show about crime, based on true stories. They highlight social evils or the kind of evil that might be lurking in your neighbour's mind, or your uncle, or your mom, or you sister. And a similar show Laal Ishq about crimes people commit in the name of love. So a lot of stories about adultery, other cheating, abuse of all kinds, murders etc committed for people to achieve their goals.

They show in quite vivid detail how one person manipulates the other, the inherent personality disorders that come up when one is thwarted, how low people can fall to get what they want. And how willing they can be to get rid of the person that they wreaked such havoc for when they get bored or the whole thing becomes inconvenient.

I haven't seen a lot of these shows - just a couple of episodes here and there when someone had it on in office or mum doesn't bother to change the channel, but I can totally see Smegs and Sparry in a dingy room egging each other on and driving each other absolutely crazy. And everyone around them suffers.