Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
From OK magazine about Colbert's segment with Richard Cranium being pre-taped. Apparently, show attendees were not happy, but these comments in the article were funny!
"F*** Prince Harry," an eyewitness source recalled multiple people yelling as they exited the Ed Sullivan theater in New York City, where the CBS show is taped.

"It wasn't worth waiting an hour in the cold for [Harry]," a woman who traveled from far away to see the red-headed royal in the flesh reportedly declared. "Who needs Prince Harry anyway?" :LOL:
Yet Chris Ship reporting on the evening news that Hazno received a warm reception and support from the JC audience - as if he doesn't know by now it was fake. ITV = Fake News. I wonder how much more is misrepresented in the news.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

docmum

VIP Member
urgh. Dan Wootton has redeemed himself after last night especially and now he’s got the second-worst female on the planet after M on his show - Ashley James 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

PoppysMumma

I wonder if this will ever end?

The pair of them will burn out together and get divorced, it's obvious. He will then be bleating to the press about how she abused him and forced him to vilify his family in the media. How she caused him to have a breakdown and none of it was his fault. How his heart had been shattered into more pieces than than the broken dog bowl at Frogmore. Cue book number two, the Spare Husband.

She will in turn write her own book about how he was obviously consciously biased towards her because of her colour, womanly strength and intelligence. How he never once asked her how she was because he was stoned every night and spent his time threading beads onto string to make more necklaces.

If Charles takes him back into the fold after this then the RF's reputation is ruined. He needs to be sent to live with Nuns on a remote island and we never hear him again. For someone who has been so therapied and constantly spouts phrases from bargain basement self help books, he has very little self awareness.
What have you got against the poor nuns sending him there 🤭

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
urgh. Dan Wootton has redeemed himself after last night especially and now he’s got the second-worst female on the planet after M on his show - Ashley James 🤢
Can't stand her. She's a Big Brother reject. She was all over Genuwine at that time (he had the top selling song from Magic Mike)

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
Only getting to catch up now can't believe I'll expected to work would this is going on. You don't get 2 epidurals you get one not at the base of your spine either - she was in the bath then cut she's in the bed. Who the f***k has arms that can reach down to their Regina Phelange to hold a mirror while they are going through the final stages of labour- the biggest pushes. How can he see what way the baby is from her hand mirror? WTF a photo of his mother on a table in the delivery suite?sick or what. home 2 hours after an epidural bollocks 6 hrs at least. If they were so hounded by the press surely there is no way they could have went unseen 🤢
Welcome to the Twilight Zone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
So he is saying Will didn't leak any stories. Charles and Camilla did.

He is angry that Will didn't support him and Peg?

That is William's crime?

Oh, and these guys are Live now:

Can't wait for Chase and Gregg's comments about the military.

• Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

So she had an epidural, didn’t tear at all even though it was an induced first birth, numbness gone, was up and walking, passed urine, had all the tests and the baby checked over and signed out within two hours?

LITERAL BOLLOCKS!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No just signed out, literally back in Windsor from central London.
Sure.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
On that day, the family lost a beloved family member. Life would change in many ways, but in many ways would go on as usual.m,
Charles was now King, a whole new life, responsibilities. Camilla would be Queen , something she never wanted. William was now POW with responsibility for the Duchy of Cornwall.
No wonder they wanted to be on their own. And the last thing they need was a “what’s in it for me” whinging brat.
But why did he think he should have gone with them?

wibble

VIP Member
What a bunch of lickspittles! :ROFLMAO:

Tell me, am I alone in being extremely irritated by the so-called writing style this rubbish has been released in?

Its just a collection of bullet points, ie
* I said to Megan.............................
* Granny told me................
* I cried...................
* Blah-de-blah-blah..................

You'd think with his education he could manage somewhat better than this childish nonsense
It's also a bit odd that they never did anything other than the stuff they are seeking revenge about.

• Haha