Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisdiz

VIP Member
In a nutshell, a blind item from a couple of years ago has resurfaced with more meat added to the bone - it was all covered up by the Palace but one woman is about to come forward with her story and photographs and allegedly it's happened again in California. The word rape is being used which it wasn't in the blind.

The first part I could believe because squaddies are generally vile and think they're above the law. The CA story I don't believe at all.

I guess its a case of wait and see. I’m on the fence

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Also, these revelations that are being alluded to on twitter. If true, she will definitely say he did the same to her, the reason for her low profile these last few days?
The revelations re: physical abuse or…? Could someone please catch me up - I haven’t had a twitter account in years.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Last sentence is the best !
Hang on, where all these The End actually in the book? Now it makes sense why all the quotes had them, I thought it just was a copy and paste job from elsewhere. Or I'm old and remember telegrams. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Edie Po

VIP Member
The picture in the blokes house that was sending subliminal messages to the kid....
Erm that's from pissing ghostbusters 2..was there slime making a toaster dance too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
just wondering if any one has had an epidural while giving birth? its just that I had one many years ago and despite my baby being born just before 8pm I couldn't move my legs at 6 the next morning, now I realise that medical science will have come on over the years but I just find it strange the the Ho had an epidural while giving birth to Archie then manage to be home a couple of hours later!
Cos she’s a dynamo don’t ya know 😝

• Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
So he expected the British taxpayer to continue funding his security in another country. And he would grace us with his presence for ceremonies and events. Not opening a sewerage factory on a wet weekend...like PP did.
Am I as thick as Harry - what are the other two options???

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I haven't seen anything in the media about the inconsistencies around the birth stories. It has long been speculated there are superinjunctions around this topic - is this proof?
There's also nothing in the media about him outing the family as breaking lockdown rules at Philip's funeral!

• Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
May I also say re the epidurals, it was SO effective that I hadn’t even known that I was catheterised until it wore off many hours later. But even then, it was a wee bit of Bambi time on the pins until all feeling returned.
god I must have been catheterised to and didn't know it until now!

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Also confused about the alleged pap shots of them at home.

This top photo looks like someone who has never held a baby before:

Hasn’t a clue what she is doing and why the big baggy dress when she had other pictures released (now) of her looking slim and bumpless?

• Haha

Anna2020

VIP Member
Does anyone remember what did they say on Netflix about Meghan meeting Kate and Will
I haven’t read much in this thread so sorry if I missed it, but was there anything in the book regarding him asking the Queen for permission to use her name Lilibet or the reaction from the RF when they did?
No

• Angry

WordSalad

VIP Member
He seems to make extremely wild assumptions of what people really mean, particularly William, when they try to offer advice! For example

"Among all the different, riotous emotions coursing through my brother that afternoon, one really jumped out at me. He seemed aggrieved. He seemed put upon that I wasn’t meekly obeying him, that I was being so impertinent as to deny him, or defy him, to refute his knowledge, which came from his trusted aides."

His mind is definitely not right.

He seems quite bouncy in the Colbert interview after the seriousness of the other 3 interviews!
The wanker is feeling like a thtar.
He seems to make extremely wild assumptions of what people really mean, particularly William, when they try to offer advice! For example

"Among all the different, riotous emotions coursing through my brother that afternoon, one really jumped out at me. He seemed aggrieved. He seemed put upon that I wasn’t meekly obeying him, that I was being so impertinent as to deny him, or defy him, to refute his knowledge, which came from his trusted aides."

His mind is definitely not right.

He seems quite bouncy in the Colbert interview after the seriousness of the other 3 interviews!
Hawwy is feeling like a thtar on that show. Almost as big a thtar as his love. Saddo doesn't realise that the audience are being directed to cheer and probably came to see the other guests anyway.