Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Yep had one a year ago. Baby born at 3pm, catheter couldn’t come out until 3am and as a previous poster mentioned had to pass a certain amount of fluid before being discharged (5pm). So more than 24 hours in a very very very busy NHS hospital (and I had no complications).
I get you I can only conclude that harry wasn't lying about the laughing gas it must have clouded his memory either that or he was on drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I have managed to leave a scathing review on Amazon despite not having bought the pile of rubbish! I got a message saying my review would be reviewed which might take several days - so will be interesting to see if it makes it onto the website!!
You can review books without a verified purchase but they will show further down the review page as verified purchase reviews show first.

Also, lead reviews are those with most ‘likes’. Look at the amount of likes some of the positive reviews have even when they barely say anything. So fake.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Apparently the Quora post which originally said that this assault story would be coming out has been updated. Since it hasn't yet come out it's a "I'll believe it when I see it" situation, but if its true he asked the RF for help, for this latest alleged incident, and they said no, fair play to them. View attachment 1874888
I don't understand the nda's. Who has them? The women? Surely not. Or am I missing something. Probably my marbles at my age!

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Is H having a go at Angela Levin. Did she write the book. Is he saying she depended on him to pay her rent.
That's who I thought he was referring to. She did write a book about him with his agreement and they met many times

• Wow
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
I am so cringed out, I've never felt so British in my life! Get a fucking grip you big wuss, apply your stiff upper lip. Or, as they say in the theatre (which Smegz probably doesnt know) "tits and teeth dear, tits and teeth!" AKA, just smile and get on with it.
Is it possible them pair could get more teeth?
And they are a right pair of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DarnIt

VIP Member
Weird addition to the thread from me, but yesterday I was talking to my therapist and I asked her what she'd thought of Prince Harry's interview. I mentioned this because the whole thing made me wonder about narcissists in my family and whether they believed the lies that they tell. My therapist then told me she'd felt a lot more empathy towards him since the interview. I'm genuinely questioning her intelligence now 😅
You see a self-centred selfish duplicitous bastard* who casts a long dark shadow.
Therapist sees mortgage payments, new kitchen & long haul holiday 😉.

*Narc’, not therapist…just in case FiftyMinutePhillipa is on this thread.
See you Phillipa on Friday, usual time.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I was going to question what right Colbert had to be anti-monarchy as an American but he’s Canadian according to here so fair play he has as much right to complain about his own head of state. (Although all the other countries sharing our monarch get them v cheap - v cheap!)

Duee

VIP Member
So he stole some corgi Christmas tree ornaments and gave them to minions as a gift and rationalised it by saying no-one would realise they were missing?
I'd be livid. I know and love all my Christmas tree baubles... :LOL:

Funniest bit was to read about how much they loved Frogmore Cottage. The Sugars frequently refer to it as a shack, sometimes rundown staff quarters...
I am sure the staff had the decency to put it back, unlike Harold.

ETA: super behind, but at least this fred is not yet locked (by midnight probably locked anyway lol) 🤷‍♀️

p.s. I have hard time chossing from these 3 emojis 🤣🤮👍 while reading to excerpts from @Anna2020 …. which are not related to Anna who is ❤ - thank you for your (universal) service 🏅🎖🎗

• Heart