Harry and Meghan #300 She's always crying, he's always high, if only the Palace had a right to reply

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the American interview, he said he'd just read an article about him being having too much psychotherapy.

He actually trawls the media to see what's being said about him! Do you reckon he knows about Tattle? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Had a look at Finding Freedom and this is how Scobie describes the bridesmaids fitting, nothing about Ajay. According to him it was all Clare Waight Keller and 2 Givenchy Assistants so presumably Ajay the tailor was called in after this. Just how shoddy is Givenchy's work?

"A source, who was at the mid-May fitting and has never discussed what really happened until this book, said that stories about tears have been โ€œpuzzlingโ€ to those who were present. โ€œSome of the children werenโ€™t cooperating, and there was a lot going on. Everyone tried to help where they could, but itโ€™s never easy with kids at fittings. There were no tears from anyone. And in the end, the fitting was fine. Kate and Meghan were both a little stressed but professionals in the room, and there were other people there, including Clare [Waight Keller], Melissa, and two Givenchy assistants.โ€
Omid Scobie, Finding Freedom

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The press have been hacking Harry's voicemail again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
super thanks to @Anna2020 for taking one for the team and providing us "spare" snippets.

thanks for new thread and funny title

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Went to quote but the thread closed - someone mentioned (can't remember who, sorry!) about Colbert being Canadian - he's American (was born in Washington DC)...I only know cus I had the same thoughts as this poster & Googled him

Reactions: 30
On the American interview, he said he'd just read an article about him being having too much psychotherapy.

He actually trawls the media to see what's being said about him! Do you reckon he knows about Tattle? :ROFLMAO:
He does, someone took a photo from the Netflix documentary and he had hold of a laptop and he was on here!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Good point on gb news. If H stuck up for Lady Hussey why didn't they issue a statement before now

• Sick
Reactions: 77
Went to quote but the thread closed - someone mentioned (can't remember who, sorry!) about Colbert being Canadian - he's American (was born in Washington DC)...I only know cus I had the same thoughts as this poster & Googled him
Oh right, my mistake - then he can duck off being anti-royalist, no monarch none of his business. Itโ€™s like me making a big deal of how I think the presidency is a terrible form of government on my tv show in another country. Ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Another definite leak by them then. Omid Scobie suddenly having an English copy of the taliban section of the book "for context" before the book had even been released and then here we have Harry on the chat show talking about how frustrated he was at the lack of context and not being able to do anything about it. Do they really think people are that stupid ??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Another definite leak by them then. Omid Scobie suddenly having an English copy of the taliban section of the book "for context" before the book had even been released and then here we have Harry on the chat show talking about how frustrated he was at the lack of context and not being able to do anything about it. Do they really think people are that stupid ??
They do, it must be endless frustrating to them that we are not

(Some people are which spoils it somewhat)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think the Glock box contained Harry's rusks and his Haribos. And a special compartment for his stash...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.