Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
When do Charles, Camilla, William and Catherine have their first engagements after the winter break?

The only answer they should give when asked is "As we all know, recollections do vary"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

struggs123

Chatty Member
I watched Suits up to season 7
I loved it.
Gabriel Macht is hot. His character Harvey Specter was flawed but fabulous.
The female lead characters were his partner in the law firm and his PA. Both women were also fabulous.
The guy who played Lewis Litt was a love/ hate character. He was kinda cute in a schmuck kinda way.
The guy who fell in love with Meghan's character was a smug git but his character was crucial to the storyline that ran through all of seasons 1 to 7.
He faked his bar exam. He wasnt a qualified lawyer but had a photographic memory.

Meghan played a paralegal in the office. Her Father was a partner in a rival law firm and he was fabulous too.
She was perfectly fine in the show.
She looked fine and her character was likable.

Sorry but that's the truth.

The character Rachel Zane is very different to Meghan.

VERY.
It sounds like a series I'd really enjoy, I just can't bring myself to watch it now with her in it.

• Haha

Libitina

VIP Member
Love the pairing! 😆

From a Facebook page that’s completely unrelated to the dastardly duo. So it’s not just us.
9B32DFC8-A298-4F9C-8642-E766D32BD412.png
409D26C4-E5CE-4735-989D-7DDD691972FB.png
6456817B-60A1-4D3E-B8F5-6291C15D54B7.png
35678DF4-6073-4D0A-89EE-B53892040FFD.png
9A3691ED-3622-4F53-9A43-FDABD9DDCD18.png
F59F9179-F52F-4675-AA32-38C3D3F58A9C.png

• Haha

NutMegandCinnamong

Yes, I’ve already lost my mum, of course, but I’m afraid that by talking about her, now, here, to a perfect stranger, and perhaps alleviating some of the pain of that loss, I’ll be losing her again. I’ll be losing that feeling, that presence of her—or what I’ve always felt as her presence. The therapist squinted. I tried again. You see…the pain…if that’s what it is…that’s all I have left of her. And the pain is also what drives me. Some days the pain is the only thing holding me together. And also, I suppose, without the pain, well, she might think…I’ve forgotten her. That sounded silly. But, well, there it was. Most memories of my mother, I explained, with sudden and overwhelming sorrow, were gone.
I’m 14 and this is deep.

• Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
A little FYI about Smeg in "Suits", she's done 108 episodes and she got 50K USD for
each episode. Looked her up on the IMDB, she's been acting since 1995. Suits is the
main claim to fame, I learned she's done an Episode of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. I might
view those episodes for a laugh because I have them all on my Hard Drive.
Loved C.S.I was gutted when they stopped them.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Suits again, we will hear about it instead of P&G letter.

BTW I refuse to torture myself reading original. Not into S*M. Or should I say this reminds me of Vogon poetry.
Bib: The Vogons categorically deny it. Theirs is nicer and used to be the third-worst, but now it's the fifth-worst with Sussex-es making up the top three.

"The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria, and the worst is by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex."

So Jennings moves to #3, Smegs takes the top spot because she's the Kween, and Sparry, as ever, is the Spare.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Isn’t it up to the newcomer to take gifts into the VIP lounge when they join??

Don’t worry VC10, I’ll bring in an extra bottle of Tequilla with me, just for you.

On topic: Hazzno and TW are a pair of what Freda says!
Well, I did also get the key to the Executive bogs 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart

docmum

VIP Member
I hope that lawyer lady is getting well paid on Piers' show, she's making a complete fucking fool of herself. Surely even she can't believe the bullshit she's trying to defend. :LOL:

PS. Check out Pdina's latest vid on YT ... she's well pissed-off with US media coverage. ❤
i was about to mute her but she contradicted herself via the lies perfectly 🤣🤣

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
Thank you 🥰🤗😀😘 xx.
I don't read very fast, I like to take my time and mostly on in the evening..so I think it take a very long time to catch up lol 😀😄 x

Well done on your VIP 🥳🎉💖😘 x

View attachment 1872827

You're a VIP now unlike Harold and his frozen sausage 😀 x
oh wow. Thank you so much Pom Bear, That is so kind.
I’m off to bed now.

Can’t believe all the fairy stories coming from Hazzno’s book.

A six year old could write better.

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Just watched channel 7 news west aus.
They were talking about the Spare and said 400,000 copies have sold and it's the fastest non fiction 😒🙄🤪 selling book.

There was footage of people buying the book. I think about 8 in the aus store and may be 6 in the UK store. One woman in the UK said she was buying it because she wanted to read it for herself after the leaks. It would probably attract the curious as it's only half price.

• Haha

minimaz

Am I wrong about the Whole Foods story or does woman in baseball hat in the UK scream look at me? I don't live in London but the only time I see women wearing baseball hats is maybe in the summer when they're running but its fairly rare even at that

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
They should use British English, because after all, it is our language!

This has definitely been written by 43%. All the way through, just like in the Podcast, she's 'correcting' what people have said about her.
has she covered her back yet for all of the 17? lies in the Orca 'interview'?

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
Yes but Charles could make it publicly known that upon his death Harry will not be King.
He could also abolish the Monarchy .
Constitutionaly he even had to basically lie about the Counsellors of State, by claiming that ''changes '' were made.
There weren't any changes, just the usage of previous Letters Patent , which is absolutely normal, but not known.
So unless he changes the Regency Act (which is above Letters Patent ) Harry would be Regent, but not King, with the powers of a King, until George is 18 years old.

• Wow
  • Sick