Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

struggs123

Chatty Member
I'm dubious about the rumours, if it was well known enough to be posted as a blind it reflects badly on the military, the royals and the police. Its not unusual for there to be increased availability of this service near military bases nor for them to utilise it, if he was paying for prostitutes I bet it would have come out, let alone this. Sadly though many women are scared to come forward if they have been attacked, if it does turn out to be true though then I hope the women are getting the support they need, would he horrific to drag it up even if it did bring him to justice. I doubt Meg is threatening one to stay quiet, although if its true no doubt she will be aware but she wouldn't get involved and risk it coming back on her- she'll be planning the opposite, perfect excuse to leave him and prevent him seeing the children.

He's still not listening to people. Stating his number no matter the context is the issue. He is right though I expect even the taliban have better things to do than read his book so would have not heard it if it hadn't been posted in the media.

Reactions: 19

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
Thank you so much @Anna2020.

I wonder if the entire book is a series of statements. That writing style is like bullets being fired. I may have to go to Audible. Reading/listening to that “bellend’s” - thanks Mike and the entire UK for my new favourite word - is one of the very last things I imagine i would ever do.

“Bellend by name; bellend by nature”

Second date with Meghan
This time I was already there—waiting. Smiling. Proud of myself. She walked in, wearing a pretty blue sundress with white pinstripes. She was aglow. I stood and said: I bear gifts. A pink box. I held it forward. She shook it. What’s this? No, no, don’t shake it! We both laughed. She opened the box. Cupcakes. Red, white and blue cupcakes, to be exact. In honor of Independence Day. I said something about the Brits having a very different view of Independence Day from the Yanks, but, oh, well. She said they looked amazing. Our waitress from Date One appeared. Mischa. She seemed genuinely happy to see us, to discover that there was a Date Two. She could tell what was happening, she got that she was an eyewitness, that she’d forever be part of our personal mythology. After bringing us a round of drinks she went away and didn’t return for a long time. When she did, we were deep in the middle of a kiss. Not our first.
Meghan, holding my shirt collar, was pulling me towards her, holding me close. When she saw Mischa she released me immediately and we all laughed. Excuse us. No problem. Another round? Again the conversation flowed, crackled. Burgers came and went, uneaten. I felt an overwhelming sense of Overture, Prelude, Kettle Drums, Act I. And yet also a sense of ending. A phase of my life—the first half?—was coming to a close. As the night neared its end we had a very frank discussion. There was no way round it. She put a hand to her cheek and said: What’re we gonna doooo? We have to give this a proper go. What does that even mean? I live in Canada. I’m going back tomorrow! We’ll meet. A long visit. This summer. My summer’s already planned. Mine too. Surely in the whole summer we could find one small spot of time. She shook her head. She was doing the full Eat Pray Love. Eat what now? The book? Ah. Sorry. Not really big on books. I felt intimidated. She was so the opposite of me. She read. She was cultured. Not important, she said with a laugh. The point was, she was going with three girlfriends to Spain, and then with two girlfriends to Italy, and then— She looked at her calendar. I looked at mine. She raised her eyes, smiled. What is it? Tell me. Actually, there’s one small window… Recently, she explained, a castmate had advised her not to be so structured about her summer of eating, praying and loving. Keep one week open, this castmate said, leave room for magic, so she’d been saying no to all kinds of things, reserving one week, even turning down a very dreamy bike trip through the lavender fields of southern France… I looked at my calendar and said: I have one week open as well. What if they’re the same week? What if? Is it possible? How crazy would that be? It was the same week.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
All I got was a tin of pepsi max 😢😢😢😢😢
Isn’t it up to the newcomer to take gifts into the VIP lounge when they join??

Don’t worry VC10, I’ll bring in an extra bottle of Tequilla with me, just for you.

On topic: Hazzno and TW are a pair of what Freda says!

• Heart
  • Haha
Also, we all scoured the Internet for any prison record for Doria and no doubt the tabloids did too, and nobody came up with anything, so I'm still not sold on that one.
Sorry if already said, but maybe she had a deal to seal or expunge record? Like, if she turned on someone bigger in the dealer world maybe.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure the mushrooms have permanently screwed up his brain. There’s something very very wrong here. And I’m sorry, but keeping a lock of your mom’s hair next to your bed?! Who does that???? I lost my mom when I was 15. I have saved some of her personal things like her jewelry and papers that have her handwriting. Those items remind me of her. I’d never considered saving hair. Where did he even get it??
The mushys have defo altered his brain chemistry and it's probably her pubes knowing Harold... Mixed with some of our modern day Diana's.. the duchess of Sussexinsohofarmhouse

• Haha

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Okay you guys. A lot of you were there for this with me and gave me a lot of blessings and good wishes, so it's really fitting that you all be the first to know this (and since my parents are currently sleeping and my dog will rip me apart if I wake them up 😂😂). I cleared the professional exam that I sat for in November!!

They just released the results and now I'm shaking from more than the cold!! 😂😂😂

Chocolates and tea/coffee for all! ♥

Except Sparry and his Ho. They wasted burgers 🙄
I remember how stressed you were @ChaoticArtist and I’m VERY happy for you! I hope this helps to alleviate some of the issues you’ve been feeling anxious about lately.

Back on topic, you didn’t need anyone to do your exam for you, unlike 5 and his A-level in art for which his teacher passed!

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I love Camilla a little bit more for suggesting they move to Bermuda. What a legend. I bet she was cracking up when she tried to suggest it with a straight face. Rothmans king-size in one hand and a sherry in the other.
Bermuda would be a lovely place to live.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Tom Bower last night blew me away: "Harry has been a drug addict for 25 years", "Doria sold drugs and was a heavy user", "Doria went missing for 10 years but I can't legally say why". Even old Wooten looked worried: "Don't worry, it's legally locked-up", Tom reassured. Fucking hell ... Go Tom! ❤

Funny also how Tom called Harry thick, pointing out how he failed his Eton entry exam twice, his letter to Sandhurst read like it had been written by a 12 year old, and how he had to leave the army because he couldn't pass the exam to make the rank of Major. :LOL:

The best line tho was: "By destroying everyone else he hopes to save himself". That's so true. It's also so fucking delusional. Thick druggie cunt.
Do we have more or any tea on Doria (whom I admired so, so much at the beginning, but who now seems like a carbon copy of her daughter or vice versa)? There are so many back-threads that I’d need to spend a week reading up!

toninottony

VIP Member
This is really a stretch but I kind of wonder if the timing of these new bombshell allegations regarding Harry have anything to do with the following which has just started being reported on
The classified papers discovered in a think tank office formerly used by Joe Biden included memos on Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom which reportedly date back to Mr Biden’s second term as vice president during the Obama administration.

• Wow

toninottony

VIP Member
Can imagine all the comedians having fun with this. Ricky Gervais, Jimmy Carr, Norton etc. He's given them enough material for a year
Nah he’s given them enough for the next decade the frozen penis by itself is probably a years worth

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
This episode at Frogmore…
1) it’s very clear Wills was absolutely desperate to get through to him, but failed
2) I don’t even know what to say about his idea of a death cult.
Can someone take a baseball bat and beat some sense into this idiot

• Haha

VIP Member
A little FYI about Smeg in "Suits", she's done 108 episodes and she got 50K USD for
each episode. Looked her up on the IMDB, she's been acting since 1995. Suits is the
main claim to fame, I learned she's done an Episode of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. I might
view those episodes for a laugh because I have them all on my Hard Drive.

VIP Member
Heavens forbid if the worst happened and Harry was now next in line after King Charles. What would Harry’s speech entail if he every became monarch…if his book can do this much damage SOS Lord!
KC wouldn't allow Harry to be king, who would be next in line after that tosser?