Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StSaturnindeLucian

So initially the book blurb was some waffle about the man he had become.
Is there any actually anything about their current life of 'service'?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I want to know what he told them about Waitrose. I thought he was a Whole Foods shopper?
Traitor.
Me too! As an ex Waitrose partner I feel very invested 😂

I can't stand oregano.
Turmeric is lovely. I sometimes put it in a lamb and carrot pie crust,
I mean, with H&M‘s track record it could’ve been any sort of ‘herb’ couldn’t it? I think William was right to be wary!

• Haha

Libbie

VIP Member
  • Heart

F1Grid

VIP Member
Hang on…I thought that was just a very funny meme with made up text… I have had to skip loads to catch up. Is this text from the book…😵💫
100% real.
It was still so hard to think of Mummy in the realm of Death. Mummy, who’d danced with Travolta, who’d quarreled with Elton, who’d dazzled the Reagans—could she really be in the Great Beyond with the spirits of Newton and Chaucer? Between these thoughts of Mummy and death and my frostnipped penis, I was in danger of becoming as anxious as the groom.

My penis was oscillating between extremely sensitive and borderline traumatized. The last place I wanted to be was Frostnipistan. I’d been trying some home remedies, including one recommended by a friend. She’d urged me to apply Elizabeth Arden cream. My mum used that on her lips. You want me to put that on my todger? It works, Harry. Trust me. I found a tube, and the minute I opened it the smell transported me through time. I felt as if my mother was right there in the room. Then I took a smidge and applied it…down there. “Weird” doesn’t really do the feeling justice.

• Sick
  • Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
I see...
So putting out a statement made it worse.

But they are "angry" at Prince Withnail because they were "jealous" of...

Oh make it make sense.
William had a statement over Kate.
It made some difference in the amount of real chases, but the mockery and accusations of intentional pap-walks by Kate, got worse.
William in the aftermath also supported Harry's statement , under pressure highly likely.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
One day it was: Yuck—Meg’s bra strap was showing. (Classless Meghan.)
The next day: Yikes—she’s wearing that dress? (Trashy Meghan.)
The next day: God save us, her fingernails are painted black! (Goth Meghan.)
The next day: Goodness—she still doesn’t know how to curtsy properly. (American Meghan.)
The next day: Crikey, she shut her own car door again! (Uppity Meghan.)
Yes, to all of the [highlighted] above!

• Haha
  • Heart

curiousbeaver

The epilogue is him going on about his secret special relationship with the Queen and how he had spoken to her only 4 days before she died. Also he thought of when she had last seen his children and Archie making deep chivalrous bows to the Queen and his sister cuddling the monarch’s shins!

‘Sweetest children’ Granny said sounding bemused. She’d expected them to be a bit more American thought Harry!

After the funeral they returned to America where Granny paid them a visit in the form of a hummingbird!

THE END

Absolute pile of shit!
He’s such a deluded knob!

• Haha

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
The telling but for me is when he said he uses psychedelics to ‘redefine his reality’ (or something like that). So he’s basically admits he doesn’t know which way is up?
There was a Netflix documentary that explored the possibility of using psychedelic drugs to heal mental health disorders. Guessing he or Smeg have watched that and realised it could be worked it into his narrative to explain away/justify his known penchant for using.

Edited to add: It is called 'How to Change Your Mind'

Reactions: 19

Chita

VIP Member
So if they met in 2016 and it says he said he told her he loved her in September 2017, A year?! She wouldn’t have waited a year for him to tell her that, that’s absolute bollox!

I also loved her father in it, this is why I said “you are shitting me” out a bit too loud when I read it in Tom’s book and nearly gave my husband a coronary, couldn’t believe the audacity of her!

I love the guy who played her dad. He's was fab in the Wire too.

JAR21

VIP Member
Is this legit ? Did Tom Bower (thinks that’s his name) really just out Doria about drug dealing and prison etc ?? Is there a clip or a article confirming he has just outed her? Not saying you are all bullshitting or anything but I’m so lost with what is fact and fiction now. This whole thing is one big soap opera my heads gone 😑🤯😅
He didn't mention prison. It was just on Dan Wootton's show.

Last edited:

Happy Lady

VIP Member
OUR HONEYMOON WAS a closely guarded secret. We left London in a car disguised as a removals van, the windows covered with cardboard, and went to the Mediterranean for ten days. Glorious to be away, on the sea, in the sun. But we were also sick. The build-up to the wedding had worn us down.
We returned just in time for the official June celebration of Granny’s birthday. Trooping the Color: one of our first public appearances as newlyweds. Everyone present was in a good mood, upbeat. But then: Kate asked Meg what she thought of her first Trooping the Color.
And Meg joked: Colorful.
And a yawning silence threatened to swallow us all whole.
Days later Meg went off on her first royal trip with Granny. She was
nervous, but they got on famously. They also bonded over their love of dogs. She returned from the trip glowing. We bonded, she told me. The Queen and I really bonded! We talked about how much I wanted to be a mom and she told me the best way to induce labor was a good bumpy car ride! I told her I’d remember that when the time came. Things are going to turn around now, we both said.
The papers, however, pronounced the trip an unmitigated disaster. They portrayed Meg as pushy, uppity, ignorant of royal protocol, because she’d made the unthinkable mistake of getting into a car before Granny. In truth she’d done exactly what Granny had told her to do. Granny said get in; she got in. No matter. There were stories for days about Meg’s breach, about her overall lack of class—about her daring not to wear a hat in Granny’s presence. The Palace had specifically directed Meg not to wear a hat. Granny also wore green to honor the victims of Grenfell Tower, and no one told Meg to wear green—so they said she didn’t give a fig about the victims.
I said: The Palace will make a phone call. They’ll correct the record. They didn’t.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Just noticed it's American spelling. Hey Haz whatcha playing at?

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm afraid if this story is true, and the RF covered this up, they are finished. I'm sorry to say it but it really will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
I totally agree. Which will be ironic as it wasn't the shite H wrote about in his book desperately trying to undermine them, but his own disgusting behaviour and their covering it up which will bring them down. I'm so angry if this is true.

We'd discussed this 'rumour' on here before but it was discounted as gossip and untrue