Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
He is such an ignorant pillock. The Royal Rota was created to give the family privacy and stop intrusion.

You give them access to positive column inches and let them do their job by posing for a photo at the start of the royal holiday, and the press should leave you alone to enjoy family time for the rest of it.

‘Fair competition’ in Harry’s eyes means more long lens pap shots, more paps chasing cars and more intrusion.

Just noticed I’m getting close to VIP status. Please warm up the VIP lounge. I will bring jugs of margaritas and lots of nibbles when the moment comes.
Congratulations on making VIP! ♥🍾🥂🕯🍰🎉🕯

You'll like it here. We are a bunch of *snort* very elite gossipers. Lounge is all warmed up but don't switch on the lights 🤫 we've got some Tattlers passed out after reading Spare extracts and 🤮 on and off all night, and lots more hiding from any mention of the whingetome. Many are hungover because they actually took up @LyraBalaqua's challenge to take a shot every time Sparry mentioned Suits. 🤦 And also, the mess.

But don't worry, I've lit a nice big coffee candle and made some pizza toasts for you (and electrol and coconut water for the Spare-hit). We'll have a good time! ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I have a confession. Been off Tattle all evening and have read these excerpts assuming they were a complete spoof and how cleverly they take the piss out of Harold. I’m going to have to re-read them now and I’m cringing already thinking that it’s his ‘story’. FFS.
Watch Tom Bower on gb news tonight posted upthread!

Reactions: 20

Sasa44

Chatty Member
The sod. The idiot just keeps on blaming everyone else. When will he ever STFU?
“Dangerous spin“ ! He’s dead serious ffs. His bragging about his kill count, his lack of respect for his country, the military and seemingly he does not GAF about his immediate family, defence personnel or Brits in general. But, no not his fault, never, never ever. It’s everybody else’s. Mainly the media.
Don’t these two have a mirror? They’re literally unbelievable in their lack of self awareness. It never stops.
If the British media had any kind of backbone, one thing they would do is look into who he killed. In Afghanistan, like elsewhere, civilians were collateral. There are real stories amidst all this crap. At the very least, it would be time to highlight that in the past year the Afghan resettlement programme in the UK processed exactly four people. We do just as much navel-gazing as the Pauper Prince, especially when it comes to elective wars in countries that we leave far worse than we found them.

Last edited:

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I think it might be usefulnto have a penis/todger count (no one uses that term anymore... Meg just thinks it sounds like a british dude . ) and also a "collapsing" count. So far at least three. Queen of Collapsing

• Haha
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
In her deluded fucking dreams! 🙄

• Haha

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
PA WANTED TO HELP choose the music for the ceremony so he invited us one night to Clarence House, for dinner and…a concert.
music.
He wholly endorsed our desire to have an orchestra rather than an organist, and he played an assortment of orchestras to get us in the mood. After a time, we segued into classical, and he talked about his love of Beethoven. Meg spoke about her own deep feeling for Chopin.
Meg evoked so much in him, qualities I’d rarely seen. In her presence Pa became boyish. I saw it, saw the bond between them growing stronger, and I felt strengthened in my own bond with him. So many people were treating her shabbily, it filled my heart to see my father treating her like the princess she was about to—maybe born to—become.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
“Well, I suppose we better lavish money on a WHOLE orchestra, rather than an organist, seeing as this is what the people (those fleabags lining the streets) will want of us. Tut!”

• Haha
  • Sick

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
For fear of seeing my tea again I've had to stop reading the excerpts but I'm still reading your comments, absolute gold 👏👏👏👏

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I lived just off Ken High St for quite a few years and you see such famous people that you get inured to it and are far too polite to react. Markle would be very very very small fry in London - she really is delusional I'm afraid.
I worked in a street just behind Olympia for a bit ... maybe you saw me. 😬

• Haha

nukeantz

Oh Harold...... you are as thick as mince. Once she has got her mileage out of you and can no longer monetise your marriage, she will divorce you... ( separation within the year )... citing drug taking and spousal abuse. She will become a spokesperson for abused women, set up a charitable organisation on the back of this, write a book about her trauma of living a life with The Dook Of Sussex.... and my god will she go to town with " her truth " about you and use her children of royal blood for the rest of their childhood as wee money makers ( maintenance payments, advertising etc ). I actually feel a wee twinge of sorryness for you because she will destroy what little reputation and credibility you have left.
So per her modus operandi , she would be filming and documenting all the drug usage, drinking, outbursts, American Heard type bruising
She can make a fortune from lawsuits, tv interviews and books.

Can not happen soon enough in my book

• Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #299 you were my strength and stay, now I pray you stay away.

Last edited:
  • Haha