Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quote from last thread re Harold describing Princess Margaret relationship with TQ infers TQ was jealous of Margaret. How would he know that - from the first season of The Crown?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I STOOD AT THE ALTAR, smoothed the front of my Household Cavalry uniform, watched Meg floating towards me. I’d worked hard to choose the right music for her procession, and ultimately I’d landed on Handel’s Eternal Source of Light Divine. Now, as the soloist’s voice rang out above our heads, I thought I’d chosen well. Indeed, as Meg came nearer and nearer, I was giving thanks for all my choices.
Amazing that I could even hear the music over the sound of my own heartbeat as Meg stepped up, took my hand.
The present dissolved, the past came rushing back. Our first tentative messages on Instagram. Our first meeting at Soho House. Our first trip to Botswana. Our first excited exchanges after my phone went into the river. Our first roast chicken. Our first flights back and forth across the Atlantic. The first time I told her: I love you. Hearing her say it back. Guy in splints. Steve the grumpy swan. The brutal fight to keep her safe from the press. And now here we were, the finishing line. The starting line. For the last few months, not much had gone according to plan. But I reminded myself that none of that was the plan. This was the plan. This. Love. I shot a glance at Pa, who’d walked Meg down the last part of the aisle. Not her father, but special just the same, and she was moved. It didn’t make up for her father’s behavior, for how the press had used him, but it very much helped.
Aunt Jane stood and gave a reading in honor of Mummy. Song of Solomon. Meg and I chose it.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away…

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm;
For love is strong as death, passion fierce as the grave…
Strong as death. Fierce as the grave. Yes, I thought. Yes. I saw the archbishop extend the rings, his hands shaking. I’d forgotten, but he clearly hadn’t: twelve cameras pointed at us, two billion people watching on TV, photographers in the rafters, massive crowds outside roistering and cheering. We exchanged the rings, Meg’s made from the same hunk of Welsh gold that had provided Kate’s. Granny had told me that this was nearly the last of it. Last of the gold. That was how I felt about Meg. The archbishop reached the official part, spoke the few words that made us The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, titles bestowed by Granny, and he joined us until death parted us, though he’d already done similar days earlier, in our garden, a small ceremony, just the two of us, Guy and Pula the only witnesses. Unofficial, non-binding, except in our souls.
We were grateful for every person in and around St. George’s, and watching on TV, but our love began in private, and being public had been mostly pain, so we wanted the first consecration of our love, the first vows, to be private as well. Magical as the formal ceremony was, we’d both come to feel slightly frightened of…crowds. Underscoring this feeling: The first thing we saw upon walking back up the aisle and out of the church, other than a stream of smiling faces, were snipers. On the rooftops, amid the bunting, behind the waterfalls of streamers.
Police told me it was unusual, but necessary. Due to the unprecedented number of threats they were picking up.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Harry and Meghan #299 you were my strength and stay, now I pray you stay away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The man who re-did the dresses says: 'We had to work tooth and nail for four days, four of us working until 4 am three nights in a row, to make them fit'.

It goes to show that Kate was right, the dresses needed to be completely redone. And they lost a whole day of work and had to work till 4 am because Peg was ignoring Kate's messages.

View attachment 1872455

I noticed that too and chose to ignore it.

I have already seen too much.

My brian can't handle what came into my mind when I read that.
Yes, poor Brian 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom Bower says H is a drug addict and has been for 25 years.

Says Doria was a drug dealer, was selling! And that'd why they broke up
So, is she conniving with TW to keep Harry on drugs, fuel his paranoia and have an e fuse for an expensive divorce

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Is this legit ? Did Tom Bower (thinks that’s his name) really just out Doria about drug dealing and prison etc ?? Is there a clip or a article confirming he has just outed her? Not saying you are all bullshitting or anything but I’m so lost with what is fact and fiction now. This whole thing is one big soap opera my heads gone 😑🤯😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I STOOD AT THE ALTAR, smoothed the front of my Household Cavalry uniform, watched Meg floating towards me. I’d worked hard to choose the right music for her procession, and ultimately I’d landed on Handel’s Eternal Source of Light Divine. Now, as the soloist’s voice rang out above our heads, I thought I’d chosen well. Indeed, as Meg came nearer and nearer, I was giving thanks for all my choices.
Amazing that I could even hear the music over the sound of my own heartbeat as Meg stepped up, took my hand.
The present dissolved, the past came rushing back. Our first tentative messages on Instagram. Our first meeting at Soho House. Our first trip to Botswana. Our first excited exchanges after my phone went into the river. Our first roast chicken. Our first flights back and forth across the Atlantic. The first time I told her: I love you. Hearing her say it back. Guy in splints. Steve the grumpy swan. The brutal fight to keep her safe from the press. And now here we were, the finishing line. The starting line. For the last few months, not much had gone according to plan. But I reminded myself that none of that was the plan. This was the plan. This. Love. I shot a glance at Pa, who’d walked Meg down the last part of the aisle. Not her father, but special just the same, and she was moved. It didn’t make up for her father’s behavior, for how the press had used him, but it very much helped.
Aunt Jane stood and gave a reading in honor of Mummy. Song of Solomon. Meg and I chose it.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away…

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm;
For love is strong as death, passion fierce as the grave…
Strong as death. Fierce as the grave. Yes, I thought. Yes. I saw the archbishop extend the rings, his hands shaking. I’d forgotten, but he clearly hadn’t: twelve cameras pointed at us, two billion people watching on TV, photographers in the rafters, massive crowds outside roistering and cheering. We exchanged the rings, Meg’s made from the same hunk of Welsh gold that had provided Kate’s. Granny had told me that this was nearly the last of it. Last of the gold. That was how I felt about Meg. The archbishop reached the official part, spoke the few words that made us The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, titles bestowed by Granny, and he joined us until death parted us, though he’d already done similar days earlier, in our garden, a small ceremony, just the two of us, Guy and Pula the only witnesses. Unofficial, non-binding, except in our souls.
We were grateful for every person in and around St. George’s, and watching on TV, but our love began in private, and being public had been mostly pain, so we wanted the first consecration of our love, the first vows, to be private as well. Magical as the formal ceremony was, we’d both come to feel slightly frightened of…crowds. Underscoring this feeling: The first thing we saw upon walking back up the aisle and out of the church, other than a stream of smiling faces, were snipers. On the rooftops, amid the bunting, behind the waterfalls of streamers.
Police told me it was unusual, but necessary. Due to the unprecedented number of threats they were picking up.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Didn’t the Archbishop deny this ceremony 3 days earlier???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Basically what we all said on here ages ago - Doria went to prison for ten years, probably for selling /carrying /moving drugs.(or all three).and that's why her and Thomas Markle split.

Harry sits around in the Monteceito mansion all day smoking weed with Doria.

He has had too much Californian therapy, he's got sharks all around him and something bad is going to happen to him. Some wacko therapist has encouraged him to tell all in some sort of purge therapy thing.
THANK YOU! Waiting patiently over here for bloody Doria to be splashed on the front page of every paper for her prison spell!!! Come on journos, what the heck are you people dragging your feet for? Everyone knows it by now and while you’re at it, as has been mentioned several times now, look into the finances (cough ‘money laundering‘) of her shell company.

If everyone can’t see the hardened criminal bleep that is Doria by now, there is no waking people up! That Netflix ‘speaking to camera‘ bits did her no favours. I even mentioned on here a while ago that a teeny tiny weeny minuscule part of me felt almost sorry for Smegs. Could easily see Doria smacking her round the head as a kid and telling her she better learn to put her fanny out there and start earning her keep, soon as she’s legal.

Hang Doria (metaphorically) out to dry please and do it quick!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I already said I found this statement odd (Harry talking about Dodi meeting Diana)

"his eyes plumping into red hearts"

I worked it out!

Screenshot (24).png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.

I can't believe someone would have sat on it for the past few years throughout all his unpopularity, just to go "oh he's releasing a book, now I'll do it"

Reactions: 17
Also, we all scoured the Internet for any prison record for Doria and no doubt the tabloids did too, and nobody came up with anything, so I'm still not sold on that one.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.