Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the DM ...... this is the equivalent of Harold & Smeg's 'sex tape'
Two months into their relationship. Anniversary of Diana's death - that date is 31st August. So they started dating in June not July as they said. Although Cory's social media suggested they were together in May, when they were rumoured to be together. Either way, there was an overlap, or she dropped him like a hot potato to go out with some royal guy she had never heard of. Riiiiiiiiighttt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another dig at Kate? Saying how he had rarely seen anyone get on with Charles in such a way?
Rubbish - you can tell how well she gets on with her in laws. They have been together 20 years and married for 11, he knew Meg 5 minutes.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Next chapters are:
41 and 42 about beard
43 and 44 about veil and tiara
45 about Thomas Markle
46 about Kate and bridesmaids dresses
47 night before weding

Reactions: 28
Wonder what the Markle family thinks of all these descriptions of Megsy aglow and perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whaaat! Internationally famous superstar, supermodel A class actress Meghan Markle was left inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking from 4 men taking pictures!!!!!! o_O

And NONE of them managed to get a picture of the other THREE taking pictures of her. Compared to the mobs surrounding Kate and the vile, abusive way they treated her.

duck off, she had blisters from walking up and down to get noticed and was inconsolable from not being hounded.
Pure and utter bullshit.
The only thing I wonder is - which of them invented it?
She invented it and he believed it? He invented it and now believes it happened? They invented it together?

She craves publicity. And no way was she well known enough to be recognised.
Sad pair of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you so much @Anna2020.

I wonder if the entire book is a series of statements. That writing style is like bullets being fired. I may have to go to Audible. Reading/listening to that “bellend’s” - thanks Mike and the entire UK for my new favourite word - is one of the very last things I imagine i would ever do.

“Bellend by name; bellend by nature”

Second date with Meghan
This time I was already there—waiting. Smiling. Proud of myself. She walked in, wearing a pretty blue sundress with white pinstripes. She was aglow. I stood and said: I bear gifts. A pink box. I held it forward. She shook it. What’s this? No, no, don’t shake it! We both laughed. She opened the box. Cupcakes. Red, white and blue cupcakes, to be exact. In honor of Independence Day. I said something about the Brits having a very different view of Independence Day from the Yanks, but, oh, well. She said they looked amazing. Our waitress from Date One appeared. Mischa. She seemed genuinely happy to see us, to discover that there was a Date Two. She could tell what was happening, she got that she was an eyewitness, that she’d forever be part of our personal mythology. After bringing us a round of drinks she went away and didn’t return for a long time. When she did, we were deep in the middle of a kiss. Not our first.
Meghan, holding my shirt collar, was pulling me towards her, holding me close. When she saw Mischa she released me immediately and we all laughed. Excuse us. No problem. Another round? Again the conversation flowed, crackled. Burgers came and went, uneaten. I felt an overwhelming sense of Overture, Prelude, Kettle Drums, Act I. And yet also a sense of ending. A phase of my life—the first half?—was coming to a close. As the night neared its end we had a very frank discussion. There was no way round it. She put a hand to her cheek and said: What’re we gonna doooo? We have to give this a proper go. What does that even mean? I live in Canada. I’m going back tomorrow! We’ll meet. A long visit. This summer. My summer’s already planned. Mine too. Surely in the whole summer we could find one small spot of time. She shook her head. She was doing the full Eat Pray Love. Eat what now? The book? Ah. Sorry. Not really big on books. I felt intimidated. She was so the opposite of me. She read. She was cultured. Not important, she said with a laugh. The point was, she was going with three girlfriends to Spain, and then with two girlfriends to Italy, and then— She looked at her calendar. I looked at mine. She raised her eyes, smiled. What is it? Tell me. Actually, there’s one small window… Recently, she explained, a castmate had advised her not to be so structured about her summer of eating, praying and loving. Keep one week open, this castmate said, leave room for magic, so she’d been saying no to all kinds of things, reserving one week, even turning down a very dreamy bike trip through the lavender fields of southern France… I looked at my calendar and said: I have one week open as well. What if they’re the same week? What if? Is it possible? How crazy would that be? It was the same week.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it was protocol that she was supposed to curtsey to Wiiliam, why wouldn't Harry tell her that? Just setting her up for a fall.
All the early mistakes Meg made was due to Harry. I wonder if he over inflated his own importance in the firm to impress her?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Next chapters are:
41 and 42 about beard
43 and 44 about veil and tiara
45 about Thomas Markle
46 about Kate and bridesmaids dresses
47 night before weding
2 chapters about his patchy pubey beard. Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How weird is it that the smell of eight hour cream reminded him of his mam and he still put it on his willy?! Strange, strange man.
I thought that was a joke! 😫

I wish I had the confidence of Prince Harry. I'd be unstoppable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.