Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, if Tom Bower is right then it almost makes me feel sorry for Smegs. Imagine having a manchild husband who puffs away on the laughing gas in hospital,
All the early mistakes Meg made was due to Harry. I wonder if he over inflated his own importance in the firm to impress her?
Absolutely. I think he's promised her the Princess title (despite the rules saying that would never have been until the queen died), that because he was so popular they'd change the rules for her, that William wanted him happy so he'd let them be level with him and Kate. Wouldn't even be surprised if he used the airplane crash line on her tbh.

Reactions: 35
Every moment of that week was a revelation and a blessing. And yet every moment also dragged us closer to the wrenching minute when we’d have to say goodbye. There was no way around it: Meg had to get back. I had to fly to the capital, Gaborone, to meet the president of Botswana, to discuss conservation issues, after which I was embarking on a three-phase lads’ trip, months in the planning. I would cancel, I told Meg, but my mates would never forgive me. We said goodbye; Meg began to cry. When will I see you again? Soon. Not soon enough. No. Not nearly.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
No money for casual clothes but plenty of money for a three-phase LADS trip.

Lads. Mates. He's probably calling people 'dudes' now he's in California. Great big waserk!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
you might have already seen this but if not it's worth a look - quite short too. If you do watch, check out some of the comments too!

Reactions: 16
In honour of Meghan‘s second book being Published today here’s a thread suggestion :

Harry and Meghan #299 Harry’s been Markled

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know there have been rumours before but I really hope this isn't true.

Screenshot_20230110-224750_kindlephoto-627199689.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
How weird is it that the smell of eight hour cream reminded him of his mam and he still put it on his willy?! Strange, strange man.
What!!!! I don't know what's true or not now. I don't have a willy so don't know if it's a thing to put cream on it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it was Tom Bower who labelled #5 a “deranged child.” Spot on Tom.

Maybe Harry, the self proclaimed “feminist” has been reading a great deal of his step relo (?), Barbara C’s, rubbish. I’m not suggesting that she was a feminist. My post needed to fit “my narrative.”

Reactions: 28
God, if I was a comedian/satirist/piss-taking columnist I would have NO idea where to start with today's revelations!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
At last they came to us with a date: May 2018.
And they accepted our request for the location: St. George’s Chapel.
That settled, we made our first public outing with Willy and Kate. The Royal Foundation Forum. February 2018.
All four of us sat on a stage while a woman asked us softball questions before a fairly good-sized audience. The Foundation was nearing ten years of existence, and we spoke about its past while looking to its future with us four at the helm. The audience was keen, all four of us were having fun, the whole atmosphere was hugely positive.
Afterwards, one journalist dubbed us the Fab Four. Here we go, I thought hopefully.
Days later, controversy. Something about Meg showing support for #metoo, and Kate not showing support—via their outfits? I think that was the gist, though who can say? It wasn’t real. But I think it had Kate on edge, while putting her and everyone else on notice that she was now going to be compared to, and forced to compete with, Meg.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Kate must be so hurt by this turnaround by H. As Tom Bower said, H is and has always been a druggie.

Reactions: 36
The decree about the wedding coincided uncannily with the airing of Meg’s farewell season of Suits, in which her character, Rachel, was also preparing to get married. Art and life, imitating each other.
Decent of Suits, I thought, marrying Meg off the show, instead of pushing her down a lift shaft. There were enough people in real life trying to do that.
That spring, however, the press was quieter. Keener about breaking news of wedding details than inventing new libels.
So when the Palace encouraged us to feed more wedding details to those correspondents, known as the Royal Rota, we obeyed.
At the same time, I told the Palace that on the Big Day, the happiest day of our lives, I didn’t want to see one single royal correspondent inside that chapel, unless Murdoch himself apologized for phone hacking.
The Palace scoffed. It would be all-out war, the courtiers warned, to bar the Royal Rota from the wedding. Then let’s go to war.

I’d had it with the Royal Rota, both the individuals and the system, which was more outdated than the horse and cart. It had been devised some forty years earlier, to give British print and broadcast reporters first crack at the Royal Family, and it stank to high heaven. It discouraged fair competition, engendered cronyism, encouraged a small mob of hacks to feel entitled.
After weeks of wrangling, it was agreed: The Royal Rota wouldn’t be allowed in the chapel, but they could gather outside. A small win, which I hugely celebrated.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
He is such an ignorant pillock. The Royal Rota was created to give the family privacy and stop intrusion.

You give them access to positive column inches and let them do their job by posing for a photo at the start of the royal holiday, and the press should leave you alone to enjoy family time for the rest of it.

‘Fair competition’ in Harry’s eyes means more long lens pap shots, more paps chasing cars and more intrusion.

Just noticed I’m getting close to VIP status. Please warm up the VIP lounge. I will bring jugs of margaritas and lots of nibbles when the moment comes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
With his she's perfect she's perfect and her heart going pump pump they are a regular rythm section aint they.
Those are the extra "voices" added to what appear to be copious amounts of Bolivian marching powder and humiliation. It's only a matter of time before the help start turning & burning especially w "kids" involved. There's real abuse/neglect issue wherever those kids reside if Ding & Dong are left in charge. Fark obviously has issues, developmental or social... otherwise he'd be seen publicly. The last big paycheck is merching the kids; any split needs to be timed for maximum payoff. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.