Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddly the BRF are quite notorious for their attachment to homeopathy, aren't they? They certainly used to be.
Definitely Charles. He got mocked for it mercilessly (see Harry? The tabloids do pick on all of your family)
Over the years he was slated for allegedly talking to plants and being obsessed with homeopathy.
By the way turmeric in cooking can relieve cold symptoms, but oregano?

Reactions: 26
Why didn’t he just send a text from his friend’s phone instead of taking a photo of a letter he wrote like a douchebag

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Daily Mail will dig deeeeeeeeep.
And bide their time.

Many others will quietly be doing the same.....

Reactions: 33
That’s quite telling that Trevor Coult is not going to talk about Harry, because of advice he has been given. Has he been told that Harry is quite obviously mentally disturbed, and requires treatment more than criticism? It is the only reason I can think of for Trevor to hold back. If anyone would understand mental health problems, it is him.

Reactions: 46
Definitely Charles. He got mocked for it mercilessly (see Harry? The tabloids do pick on all of your family)
Over the years he was slated for allegedly talking to plants and being obsessed with homeopathy.
By the way turmeric in cooking can relieve cold symptoms, but oregano?
I can't stand oregano.
Turmeric is lovely. I sometimes put it in a lamb and carrot pie crust,

Reactions: 16
All I got was a tin of pepsi max 😢😢😢😢😢
Isn’t it up to the newcomer to take gifts into the VIP lounge when they join??

Don’t worry VC10, I’ll bring in an extra bottle of Tequilla with me, just for you.

On topic: Hazzno and TW are a pair of what Freda says!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, yes the nugget, thanks to @Anna 2020 for the work she does, from her post:

'' Yes, I thought. Yes. I saw the archbishop extend the rings, his hands shaking. I’d forgotten, but he clearly hadn’t: twelve cameras pointed at us, two billion people watching on TV, photographers in the rafters, massive crowds outside roistering and cheering. We exchanged the rings, Meg’s made from the same hunk of Welsh gold that had provided Kate’s. Granny had told me that this was nearly the last of it. Last of the gold. That was how I felt about Meg. The archbishop reached the official part, spoke the few words that made us The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, titles bestowed by Granny, and he joined us until death parted us, though he’d already done similar days earlier, in our garden, a small ceremony, just the two of us, Guy and Pula the only witnesses. Unofficial, non-binding, except in our souls. ''

BiB
And then, once upon a time:

A romantic tradition in the Royal Family concerns a nugget, of gold from Wales that has been used to make the royal wedding rings. A huge nugget, found at Gwynedd in 1923 was first used for the wedding ring of The Queen Mother. The jeweller who made the ring, Mr. Bertolle, bought the nugget, and then offered it to Princess Elizabeth at the time of her wedding to Prince Philip. Subsequently, wedding rings for Princess Margaret, Princess Anne and Princess Diana came from the same nugget,. By the time Prince Andrew married Sarah Ferguson, the nugget,had been used up. The Prince therefore bought a new nugget,, which should provide royal wedding rings well into the twenty-first century.
-Jeannie Sakol. 1988

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
WILLY AND KATE INVITED US for tea. To clear the air. June 2018.
We walked over one late afternoon.
I saw Meg’s eyes widen as we entered their front door, walked past their front sitting room, down their hallway, into their study. Wow, Meg said several times. The wallpaper, the crown molding, the walnut bookshelves lined with color-coordinated volumes, the priceless art. Gorgeous. Like a museum. And we both told them so. We complimented them lavishly on their renovation, though we also thought sheepishly of our IKEA lamps, our discount sofa recently bought on sale, with Meg’s credit card, from sofa.com.
-Kate thought Meg had wanted her fashion contacts. But Meg had her own. They’d got off on the wrong foot perhaps? And then, Meg added, everything got magnified by the wedding, and those infernal bridesmaids’ dresses.
-Willy and Kate were apparently upset that we hadn’t given them Easter presents.
-For our part, we chipped in that we weren’t too pleased when Willy and Kate switched place cards and changed seats at our wedding. We’d followed the American tradition, placing couples next to each other, but Willy and Kate didn’t like that tradition, so their table was the only one where spouses were apart. They insisted it wasn’t them, it was someone else.
Kate looked out into the garden, gripping the edges of the leather so tightly that her fingers were white, and said she was owed an apology.
Meg asked: For what?
You hurt my feelings, Meghan.
When? Please tell me.
I told you I couldn’t remember something and you said it was my hormones.
What are you talking about?
Kate mentioned a phone call in which they’d discussed the timing of wedding rehearsals.
Meg said: Oh, yes! I remember: You couldn’t remember something, and I said it’s not a big deal, it’s baby brain. Because you’d just had a baby. It’s hormones.
Kate’s eyes widened: Yes. You talked about my hormones. We’re not close enough for you to talk about my hormones!
Meg’s eyes got wide too. She looked genuinely confused. I’m sorry I talked about your hormones. That’s just how I talk with my girlfriends.
Willy pointed at Meg. It’s rude, Meghan. It’s not what’s done here in Britain.
Kindly take your finger out of my face.
Was this really happening? Had it actually come to this? Shouting at each other about place cards and hormones? Meg said she’d never intentionally do anything to hurt Kate, and if she ever did, she asked Kate to please just let her know so it wouldn’t happen again. We all hugged. Kind of. And then I said we’d better be going.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Isn’t it up to the newcomer to take gifts into the VIP lounge when they join??

Don’t worry VC10, I’ll bring in an extra bottle of Tequilla with me, just for you.

On topic: Hazzno and TW are a pair of what Freda says!
Well, I did also get the key to the Executive bogs 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the Blind Gossip story Murky Meg shared on her IG stories years ago and swiftly took down because she believed (and probably had her followers advise her) was actually about Hunter Biden. Or so we thought. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
We discussed that on here and decided it didn't sound like the clues lead to Hunter Biden, so it probably was Haz.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
OUR STAFF SENSED THE friction, read the press, and thus there was frequent bickering around the office. Sides were taken. Team Cambridge versus Team Sussex. Rivalry, jealousy, competing agendas—it all poisoned the atmosphere.
It didn’t help that everyone was working around the clock. There were so many demands from the press, such a constant stream of errors that needed clearing up, and we didn’t have nearly enough people or resources. At best we were able to address 10 percent of what was out there. Nerves were shattering, people were sniping. In such a climate there was no such thing as constructive criticism. All feedback was seen as an affront, an insult. More than once a staff member slumped across their desk and wept. For all this, every bit of it, Willy blamed one person. Meg.
He told me so several times, and he got cross when I told him he was out of line. He was just repeating the press narrative, spouting fake stories he’d read or been told. The great irony, I told him, was that the real villains were the people he’d imported into the office, people from government, who didn’t seem impervious to this kind of strife—but addicted to it. They had a knack for backstabbing, a talent for intrigue, and they were constantly setting our two groups of staff against each other.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The epilogue is him going on about his secret special relationship with the Queen and how he had spoken to her only 4 days before she died. Also he thought of when she had last seen his children and Archie making deep chivalrous bows to the Queen and his sister cuddling the monarch’s shins!

‘Sweetest children’ Granny said sounding bemused. She’d expected them to be a bit more American thought Harry!

After the funeral they returned to America where Granny paid them a visit in the form of a hummingbird!

THE END

Absolute pile of tit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Is this legit ? Did Tom Bower (thinks that’s his name) really just out Doria about drug dealing and prison etc ?? Is there a clip or a article confirming he has just outed her? Not saying you are all bullshitting or anything but I’m so lost with what is fact and fiction now. This whole thing is one big soap opera my heads gone 😑🤯😅
Yes it is Tom Bowers who was talking to Dan Wootton this evening. He said what he was saying was legally legitimate and I believe he said its in his book. He did not mention prison though/confirm although on this thread that rumour has been swirling around for ages.. He said that Doria was a very heavy drug user and dealer when she split with Thomas Markle and then seemed to disappear from M's life for 10 years but he could not reveal any more for legal reasons. So yes it is fact re drug taking but not the prison bit. He did not confirm the prison part.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm afraid I had a realisation this evening and this photo alludes to where I think this is all going. We know Meghan likes to curate her life based on what's she's seen in a movies or what she's seen happen to other celebrities....
View attachment 1872667
She is a sick puppy. Really sick.
We don’t call her Woko Ono for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.