Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the talking moon page wow 🤭😆😆😆. I honestly just can’t believe this is all real what the actual duck. It’s worse than I ever imagined. Thanks for sharing, you deserve an award after this.
I have been skipping posts to catch up, but I would love to know about the talking toilet and bin ?

Reactions: 13
PA WANTED TO HELP choose the music for the ceremony so he invited us one night to Clarence House, for dinner and…a concert.

music.

He wholly endorsed our desire to have an orchestra rather than an organist, and he played an assortment of orchestras to get us in the mood. After a time, we segued into classical, and he talked about his love of Beethoven. Meg spoke about her own deep feeling for Chopin.

Meg evoked so much in him, qualities I’d rarely seen. In her presence Pa became boyish. I saw it, saw the bond between them growing stronger, and I felt strengthened in my own bond with him. So many people were treating her shabbily, it filled my heart to see my father treating her like the princess she was about to—maybe born to—become.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Another dig at Kate? Saying how he had rarely seen anyone get on with Charles in such a way?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
PA WANTED TO HELP choose the music for the ceremony so he invited us one night to Clarence House, for dinner and…a concert.
music.
He wholly endorsed our desire to have an orchestra rather than an organist, and he played an assortment of orchestras to get us in the mood. After a time, we segued into classical, and he talked about his love of Beethoven. Meg spoke about her own deep feeling for Chopin.
Meg evoked so much in him, qualities I’d rarely seen. In her presence Pa became boyish. I saw it, saw the bond between them growing stronger, and I felt strengthened in my own bond with him. So many people were treating her shabbily, it filled my heart to see my father treating her like the princess she was about to—maybe born to—become.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
"I like Chopin's Rhapsody in Blue: I do."

1673389671396.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have finally caught up.

I've skim read the extracts and also think that TW has written a lot of it.

I've never seen Suits and have no intention of watching, I hadn't heard of Markle until she got her claws into H.

I've not had any of the news channels on this evening and currently watching a DCI Banks repeat. I think I should go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WHEN WILL THEY BOTH duck OFF? Even for a couple of weeks for duck’s sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dan Wootton - MM making copious notes on the manuscript with her calligraphy pen 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tom Bower says H is a drug addict and has been for 25 years.

Says Doria was a drug dealer, was selling! And that'd why they broke up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
He's on GB News right now!

Actually has just made my blood run cold because he thinks Harry is going to have a serious mental health incident. This is just bleeping awful
Thanks, will try and see it tomorrow. In bed, supposed to be sleeping but now went down the tattle rabbit hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm behind, but I've taken to watching Upstairs, Downstairs as it's more true to life ;) (Mrs Bridges has just stolen a baby, for those who care)

We don't have the emojis for this, so take note anytime I react to anything on this thread my face will almost certainly look like this:

I love upstairs downstairs….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Zara got married in a smallish church in Edinburgh.
No cameras inside.
But I remember Mike’s dad coming out of the church, slightly unstable because of his Parkinsons. And Princess Anne taking his arm and clamping it to her side so he felt safe and walking him out of the church, laughing and chatting to him.
That was a nice wedding - everyone looked so happy. Anne even asked Mike if he would fix his nose before the wedding - as it was sideways. He did it after for some reason but wasn’t offended. Just imagine the scenes…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
NEXT WAS WILLY. I knew he’d kill me if I let it go another minute. So Meg and I popped over one afternoon, shortly before he and I were due to leave on a shooting trip. Walking up to apartment 1A, under the huge arch, through the courtyard, I felt more nervous than I had before the meeting with Granny. I asked myself why. No answer came to mind. We climbed the gray stone steps, rang the bell. No reply. After a wait the door opened and there was my big brother, a bit dressed up. Nice trousers, nice shirt, open collar.
I introduced Meg, who leaned in and gave him a hug, which completely freaked him out. He recoiled. Willy didn’t hug many strangers. Whereas Meg hugged most strangers. The moment was a classic collision of cultures, like flashlight-torch, which felt to me both funny and charming. Later, however, looking back, I wondered if it was more than that. Maybe Willy expected Meg to curtsy? It would’ve been protocol when meeting a member of the Royal Family for the first time, but she didn’t know, and I didn’t tell her. When meeting my grandmother, I’d made it clear—this is the Queen. But when meeting my brother, it was just Willy, who loved Suits.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
If it was protocol that she was supposed to curtsey to Wiiliam, why wouldn't Harry tell her that? Just setting her up for a fall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I really can't believe these excerpts. I like a bit of chick lit now and again, but this takes the biscuit.

It's pure Barbara Cartland, mixed with Mill and Boon, topped off with a bit of Hallmark, and dialed all the way to 11.

It reads like a satire. In fact, the only way you could satirise this stuff is by writing a version in the way you would have expected a thirty something, army officer Prince of the Realm to have written it.

"Dammed if it bally happened, but the old todge got a nip. Ignored it at first, but then it went blue and bits started falling off. I bellowed at Tooters: " you got any whiskey I can dip the family jewels in?" He yelled back: " No, but there's this stuff in a tube that smells like old horse rub. Maybe that it'll sort it."

So I opened the damn thing to find it was orange and smelled like Granny's stables when the vet had been in. I rubbed a bit on the old man and all it did was make the bloody thing stick to my boxers. Waste of god damn time, if you ask me. Then I find out the stuff is fancy women's cream and costs a bomb. Why it was in the tent, I don't know and never found out. But what I will say is that if it didn't do anything for my todge, I doubt it does anything for ladies' faces, except make them all smell like an injured stallion after a bad fall at Ascot."

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.