Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's accompanied to last night's interview with a bodyguard carrying a glock (gun) yet the rest of ordinary folk in uk are in danger cos of his taliban body count comment.

"I'm alright Jack" eh H

Sticking to his guns! Harry protected by armed bodyguards in Manhattan # via https://android.com

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I canā€™t believe he said Williams hair was receding faster than his. That was 2021 (pp funeral), thereā€™s 2 years between them and Harry ainā€™t exactly looking like Michael Bolton these days either is he.
William is a handsome man, imo.
Harry should drop the comparisons.
He had a pleasantness in his face when he was younger. Now he just looks permanently sour and angry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Letter from Esther Rantzen to the DTel :sick:

SIR ā€“ I would like to express gratitude for what Harry and Meghan achieved during their brief career as members of the Royal family.

Their wedding was fun, moving and ground-breaking. The Invictus Games, created by Harry, have proved to be a morale-boosting showcase for disabled veterans to demonstrate courage and resilience.

The presence of a mixed-race duchess exposed racist attitudes in the media, the establishment and the general population that have at last begun to be addressed.

The support for vulnerable groups such as the Grenfell Tower fire victims has resulted in increased awareness and fundraising. And absurd allegations, such as the claim that Harry ā€œharmedā€ the health of the late Queen Elizabeth (who herself pointed out the impact of the Covid she suffered) before she died aged 96, have exposed the ruthlessness of so-called ā€œsourcesā€ ā€“ who, as Harry revealed, targeted him and his wife.

Well done, Harry and Meghan, for showing us who we are. Our best hope is that we learn lessons from the sad loss of your talents and potential.

Dame Esther Rantzen
Lyndhurst, Hampshire

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Well I await what new revelations from his bookie wookie appear today ...... reported by any brave tattlers who have managed to get their hands on a copy of this 'best seller' after queueing up all night outside Waterstones! (only joking)

I am almost at saturation point with it all but I am no quitter ..... 5 hours catching up on back threads yesterday gave me more than a numb bum, but I will bravely fight on again today..........

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand
Til we have banned The Gruesome pair
From Englands green and pleasant Land.

Apologies to William Blake for paraphrasing probably his best work

Thanks for the new thread @Libbie and the brilliant title @Kezzle1 (from my fav Youtuber Daniel Boland).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Took me so long to word this, the thread closed, so here is a screenshot.
When I saw the mocked up texts I thought Catherine was being a bit demanding. She supposedly spoke to whoever made her wedding dress, again I thought that a bit mean if thereā€™s someone there to get the dress altered.

Of course sheā€™d just had a baby but there must have been someone who could have got Charlotte and the dress to this Ajay.

Why though this was all left until 4 days before the wedding is ridiculous. No wonder everyone was stressed, I personally couldn't cope with the anxiety of that, I have to be organised.

ETA: I never noticed anything odd about the dresses on the day but you can see Charlotteā€™s dress doesnā€™t have a hem and the skirt is all different lengths. Terrible! Surely the designers/dressmakers are furious about the end result.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I have a theory about the bridesmaids dresses. H said M can make her own clothes, so is probably quite nifty with a sewing machine (yet another string to her bow, is there no end to her talents), maybe she made the dresses and thatā€™s why she got so tetchyā€¦.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You know what annoys me most? The canonisation of Saint Diana who, while fragrant, laid waste to at least six marriages with the dedication of a panda-eyed Genghis Khan; meanwhile, there were other people in that car in the Alma tunnel that night. Dodi al Fayedā€™s memory has been smeared and spat on ever since his death. Without much positive evidence to support the claims, he has been smeared as a playboy, drug addict, shady, ā€˜Arabā€™, neā€™er do well, useless and spoilt. Yet he was none of these things to his father.
Mohammed al-Fayed still grieves every day for his son. He was mocked and jeered at when he put up statues to Dodi and Diana in Harrods. His extreme grief and pain were written off by the press and public; he was also called ā€˜too emotionalā€™ (shorthand for ā€˜not British enoughā€™). While Diana used Dodi to get at Haznat Khan in an attempt to make him jealous, she apparently had no real feelings for him - like so many of her other lovers, he would be discarded when she had got her desired result.
Mohammed al-Fayed will never get over the shock of losing his boy. Harry makes out like heā€™s the only one who has ever lost someone; has he ever been kind to al-Fayed, or acknowledged the man his mother was wilfully toying with? Itā€™s not all about YOU, Harry. Spare a single thought for the others who have suffered, directly and indirectly, through the fatal crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
So he's accompanied to last night's interview with a bodyguard carrying a glock (gun) yet the rest of ordinary folk in uk are in danger cos of his taliban body count comment.

"I'm alright Jack" eh H

Sticking to his guns! Harry protected by armed bodyguards in Manhattan # via https://android.com
Its the same everywhere; Over in the Good 'ol US of A the President and his cronies decry Guns at every opportunity and yet there they are - surrounded with them!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.