Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, the more I look at that clip, the angrier I'm getting. I'll have to take a break.
Same here. I'm about to self combust. :mad:

To add insult to injury he's become even uglier if that's possible. Unkempt with his woeful clothing and lack of grooming. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Mu husband (not English / selective hearing at best) just heard about the release of the book on the radio.
He thought it was called "Hair" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Re the text messages, I think it was admitted that was a reconstruction.
So here's my continuation of it - the bit the world did not see.

Drum roll...

C's phone - Listen, this is W here now. Sort the blasted dress or I will come around and break H's necklace... oh and keep the dog bowl out of the way. [evil laugh]
M's phone - Okay. Of course...[simpers]

[Falls sobbing to the floor where H finds her when he returns]

Why do they both spend so much time on the floor?
These are the things we need to know. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
God his hair is so bad.

I have a husband with a bald spot at the back, but it's close cropped and it seems so much better than his somehow.

Perhaps because his hair is like frizzy pubes floating above pink flesh. It's just not nice, is it?
There is a scene in the Netflix show where Harry and Archie are watching a Hummingbird during sunset. Harry is in silhouette against the sunset. His head and his thinning hair look like a hairy scrotum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
I was thinking about how different it would have been if they’d just kept their mouth shut.
Harry would be back for the statue unveiling, jubilee and coronation. They’d have been met with cheers and mostly left alone in montecito - once the initial excitement hdied down.

But no, he couldn’t manage it could he.

• Wow
Reactions: 65
Took me so long to word this, the thread closed, so here is a screenshot.
The no socks or tights look terrible- they look seriously unfinished. They look like they’ve been left to dress themselves. To me I just don’t think she really cared what they wore or how they looked/ comfortable they were. I honestly didn’t realise how bad they were until today.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Harry: "Paul Burrell milking my mother's death for money made my blood boil."

Also Harry: *milks his mother's death for money*

Make it make sense, bestie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
She wins either way. She is showing what she can get him to do and there will be more. She has got him to show just how fragile, downright nasty and unhinged he is. If the RF want it to stop it will come at a price. Take us back in, half in half out, money, status etc. No, okay, she will carry on making money however they can. Want him back alone? Okay, that too will come at hefty price for her. She would want mega bucks, then tell the world how they have taken her beloved husband away from her, she won't be silenced. So many variations of how it can be played out but she wins in each one. She despises him but there is so much money to make, so many roles to play yet. He's too dense, besotted and believes everything she says. He is also a bleep, easy to manipulate.

• Sick
Reactions: 57
Doing his power walk - what a scumbag. And he always looks like he's slept in his suit.
And his bald spot looks even bigger in that clip. It's actually hardly a bald spot, is it? More of a bald head surrounded by a few hairs.
His hair looks worse than the wispy fur on the belly of my 13 yo Pomeranian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She wins either way. She is showing what she can get him to do and there will be more. She has got him to show just how fragile, downright nasty and unhinged he is. If the RF want it to stop it will come at a price. Take us back in, half in half out, money, status etc. No, okay, she will carry on making money however they can. Want him back alone? Okay, that too will come at hefty price for her. She would want mega bucks, then tell the world how they have taken her beloved husband away from her, she won't be silenced. So many variations of how it can be played out but she wins in each one. She despises him but there is so much money to make, so many roles to play yet. He's too dense, besotted and believes everything she says. He is also a bleep, easy to manipulate.
Absolutely she does win either way. I suspect she will leave him though and he will go crawling back to his family.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Sky news this morning that only 1 person was in the queu at a big Waterstones in London all the rest of the people milling about were press 😂

queue woman was interviewed and she said she bought the book as it meant her ‘weird’ family felt less weird to her after reading all the Royal Family drama 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Doing his power walk - what a scumbag. And he always looks like he's slept in his suit.
And his bald spot looks even bigger in that clip. It's actually hardly a bald spot, is it? More of a bald head surrounded by a few hairs.
Smegs got such a catch 😂 in her defense though she didn't have many good choices, did she?

Striding into that building like a man with a mission - you know, a peacekeeper brokering a deal between Russia and Ukraine or a surgeon about to start a gruelling multi-organ transplant - or ANYTHING worthwhile. But no, it's just Harry talking about nothing of consequence AT ALL.
His Ho also thinks she walks like that, but actually she just waddles and stumbles around.

Not body-shaming, but they are so scruffy! You or I look scruffy, it's not okay but it makes sense because we don't have all those privileges but instead have responsibilities and stresses that we have to deal with on our own and sometimes we have to prioritise other things. They have zero excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Oprah should retire quietly and disappear... her interview with Meghan was so biased and one-sided, and now Harry’s interviews make them look like they deliberately set up the RF to appear racist, when that was not the case. Shocking journalism and shame on Meghan and Harry for allowing not only the worlds media run stories on racism, but also allowing the world to think who in the RF were racist and said those things. They were quite happy for the media to run these stories and for everyone to view the RF in a bad light. They didn’t for one moment issue a statement to say that maybe their words had been taken out of context & that they were not accusing any member of the RF of being racist. They should return that award they received recently too. They are the worst advocates to educate others on racism. They just can’t be trusted as they aren’t honest enough.

Also strip them of their titles. They have said they will never return to the UK to live, so they don’t need their title of Duke & Duchess of Sussex then. They are not doing anything to help the RF or indeed the UK - if anything they have gone to war against them. Everytime Harry opens his whiney gob it’s another bombshell ‘revelation’ intent with hurting his family. I am really hoping the Americans see through all their lies and turn on them, like they have done to TRF.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So how come he's doing all these interviews and there's not one single shot of Meghan or inference that she was there ...

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe he said Williams hair was receding faster than his. That was 2021 (pp funeral), there’s 2 years between them and Harry ain’t exactly looking like Michael Bolton these days either is he.
The difference is William accepted it and cut his hair .. Harry is gripping on to his last few strands as hard as he is gripping on to his titles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Re the text messages, I think it was admitted that was a reconstruction.
So here's my continuation of it - the bit the world did not see.

Drum roll...

C's phone - Listen, this is W here now. Sort the blasted dress or I will come around and break H's necklace... oh and keep the dog bowl out of the way. [evil laugh]
M's phone - Okay. Of course...[simpers]

[Falls sobbing to the floor where H finds her when he returns]

Why do they both spend so much time on the floor?
These are the things we need to know. 🤣
🤔Meg can’t get out of the habit of being on her knees eating sausages 🍆 couldn’t find a sausage emoji 🤣
And Haz can’t get out of the habit of being on his knees begging Megs to stop grabbing his hand ✋arm 💪and directing him with her hand ✋on his back in public

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.