Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had expected the book to be bad, because it shared trivial things, broke privacy of others, and is all about me, me, me, but I couldn't have guessed how badly it is written. It is trite, shows incredibly bad judgement, and oh so juvenile. How on earth did the publishers release this...just so embarrassing for everyone.

Btw Harry, this competition you think you're in with William - there is only one participant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Heard on the BBC. 400,000 copies sold today in Britain. Wish people would stop giving them money 🤑
I do think that although it's the fastest of all time (blah blah blah) it's all presales, no-one will need to buy it after today because it's all out there online.

Reactions: 30
As unintentionally funny the book is and giving us all a good laugh in this gloomy January, we should also think of how PW and KC are feeling and the damage it has done.

Mod edit: New thread

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.