Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we're only 6 days into 2023, but I didn't think agreeing with the Taliban would be on my yearly agenda 😬
Same with me!! I also didn't expect that I would even bother with THIS THREAD, I spend most of my
time in the Katie Price threads because I love a car crash. This thread is much more of a laugh now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
ooh, I wasnt allowed to post this on a DTel comment about the penile frostbite...
TMI TMI TMI! I have no need whatsoever to know this much about someone else's genitals. STFU!!
I think that's why the Mail articles don't have that many comments. They just don't allow them through on moderation. Mine never get through.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
and yet Hazza has the confidence to make fun of William's appearance and going bald when time hasn't been kind to him
I think William is handsome. Maybe not in the most obvious way, but the idea of him punching Hazno was a bit of a turn on to be honest 😬🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I just do not believe for one minute that this feckless idiot was given the controls on an apache helicopter- come on people as if!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It's not the palace. It's the military.

They have stories about him too.

How he thought they would not retaliate is beyond me!

Reactions: 57
I just do not believe for one minute that this feckless idiot was given the controls on an apache helicopter- come on people as if!

He was in his bunker guarded by Ghurkas.
He had a playstation to occupy his small brain.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I think William is handsome. Maybe not in the most obvious way, but the idea of him punching Hazno was a bit of a turn on to be honest 😬🤣😭
I agree he's a handsome man (and same here: can just imagine Wills with loose shoulders and cannonball fists gearing up to grab H's collar and rip that necklace!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just realized that one of my first conversations here involved Prince William's ...dick.
And a size comparison with Harry's Vegas...impressions.
It's ...we came full circle.
Well..I did.
I blame Ashley Cole.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I previously used to think that I wished the RF would say something to defend themselves but of late agree with their silence and not getting involved in a tit for tat row.

Just watched the appalling last ep of docu, and in it they talk about Jason Knauf and that email and say Cambridges are behind it. However at the end during the credits they show Jason's statement saying he refutes this and was neutral. Then they also follow this with their statement disagreeing. They just can't shut up!

So imagine if RF did put out something, they would respond instantly so on and on it goes.

Well done RF. Keep a dignified silence
Agree. They cannot be wrong. Smegs tortuous Archeshites podcast was highjacked as a score-settling image from start to finish, now Hazno/Smegs has written 500 pages blaming everyone around them for everything ever. She can’t even let it go when she uses words wrongly (guttural comments in the cut) she has to have a redo. They are so bleeping fragile it’s pathetic. Emotionally and intellectually stunted dumb clueless cunts.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.