Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it got to the point where the publisher and Netflix can be sued for taking advantage of a clearly mentally ill man? The book is so ridiculous that surely the editors must have noticed that he's quite mad. Didn't they have a responsibility to him? Don't say how many people you've killed Harry because that simply isn't done, especially for security reasons. Did not one person at the publishers have a relative in the military and knew this stuff?
Especially if they were aware that he'd had mental health issues - which they did because we all do. Surely they have a duty of care?
Sounds like the ghost writer dropped out and Smegs took over #smegsknowsbest

I expect Penguin just wanted to get it over and done with asap once they realised they’d been Markled. They weren’t going to get a good book out of it, so go with the salacious/ludicrous stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
After this Taliban stuff the security bill for the coronation will be through the bleeping roof!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Perhaps I’m a prude but this older woman shagging a 17 year old, is that not kind of sick?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is it right that he's added an "extra" interview? Damage control?
Looks like he's definitely setting fire to all bridges....

Screenshot_20230106-223637.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh man.

so whilst dating, though living rent free in a palace location, poor ickle Megsy, the independent woman, had to buy her own furniture? She isn’t a gold digger but wandered Through gobbling everything Will and Kate had after a decade of serving monarchy not to mention actual king and queen, with her eyes. The Institution is at great fault for not instantly bequeathing her palatial apartments with historic artwork and priceless heirlooms purely for having sex with Harry.

kate and Will had a small cottage in Anglesey when they were first together.

Are the Sussexes forgetting they were given a swanky new home with several million pound makeover upon their marriage? How convenient. So again, Meghan the gold digger expected the taxpayer to buy her more luxurious quarters, purely for being the girlfriend? Can you actually imagine? How do you work with anyone so utterly entitled and delusional. No wonder she stages Hermes blankets everywhere she can - desperate to flaunt her wealth - this is so off putting and tacky. You don’t see Chanel,Gucci, Hermes everywhere in palaces. What a desperado.
I am still pinching myself that the Taliban have had to reprimand him six days into 2023, and despite Archewell’s mission statement

The Archewell Foundation is an impact-driven non-profit created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Our core purpose is to uplift and unite communities — local and global, online and offline — one act of compassion at a time.

We appear subject to stories about lip gloss and frost bitten todgers - although the overall chaos is uplifting and as others point out there is also global outrage about his time on the front line.

I shall also point out that Harry’s statement to the press early on in their relationship criticised the media intrusion and suggesting it wasn’t a game but their real lives. And then he goes and compares taking real lives to a chess game. To paraphrase smegma “it doesn’t make sense”.

they are uproariously and unintentionally hilarious. At least this time they’re selling themselves out as much as or more than the RF. The classy veneer she likes to show off to her fans is well and truly doused in “raw and unflinching” sewage. I’d be mortified if my husband wrote this!

moreover yes, gas and air is not for the dads, that’s misuse, plonker.

re keepsake boxes I think it is fairly standard for hair/keepsakes to be made for children who lose parents, I’ve seen it happen through my line of work in healthcare.Really odd and manipulative for mega to put pregnancy tests by it and to lay her hands on Diana’s grave, just so theatrical and ridiculous- normal people don’t do stuff like this. She acts like she’s in a novel? Echoes of Uvalde shooting memorial site visitation. Blowback against that stopped her quoting it, I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Do you think we'll see them in public again? Can you imagine what the journalists will shout next time :LOL: It won't be 'Are you putting money before family Harry?' It will be 'How much of a fantasy world are you living in traitor?' 'Why are you so obsessed with your dick, prick?'
It's going to be so much fun.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
“Harry, have you got a response for the taliban!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I previously used to think that I wished the RF would say something to defend themselves but of late agree with their silence and not getting involved in a tit for tat row.

Just watched the appalling last ep of docu, and in it they talk about Jason Knauf and that email and say Cambridges are behind it. However at the end during the credits they show Jason's statement saying he refutes this and was neutral. Then they also follow this with their statement disagreeing. They just can't shut up!

So imagine if RF did put out something, they would respond instantly so on and on it goes.

Well done RF. Keep a dignified silence

remember, the stuff in the book happened ages ago.
The RF knew about it then.
Its old news to them. They have moved on.

Reactions: 35
I translate (french-english) and also proof-read/rewrite stuff written by french people in english. I spend a LOT of time decoding words/phrases. I also write, in 'international' english for translation into various other languages. You have to be very careful. Even with American/English. I'd like to think that something had been lost in translation, but actually it's more that the Snarkles are complete bleeping moron control freaks and the poor sods at PRH just gave up....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I hope the UN have taken note of his careless, bragging words and any UN Ambassador gig is off the table …..What “ humanitarian “ can’t see the offensiveness of blithely likening loss of life to chess pieces ..war or not !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I translate (french-english) and also proof-read stuff written by french people in english. I spend a LOT of time decoding words/phrases. I also write, in 'international' english for translation into various other languages. You have to be very careful. Even with American/English. I'd like to think that something had been lost in translation, but actually it's more that the Snarkles are complete bleeping moron control freaks.
I'm sure I read that one of the papers actually had an english copy anyway as they were going to be doing excerpts once it came out so they were able to compare the two...

But that was this morning and I've read a lot of tit since then so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 30
I don’t even like tea and toast and I puked it up twice and went back for a third time lucky😂
The nurses were so exasperated with me trying to make me drink water 🤣
I'd never drank tea until I gave birth. But that cup of tea and slice of toast was absolutely amazing 👍 I mean, I was losing blood from a 3rd degree tear (that the doctors took 90mins to decide whether I needed surgery for... I did!) and going slightly delirious, but still 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This “I saw my mum in a leopard” thing and communicating with her ghosts reminds me of Lynda Bellingham’s husband who cut her kids out of the inheritance and went on national tv saying he’d had sex with her ghost. He’s utterly batshit crazy too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
TRF is actually guilty of one very serious thing: enabling Harold to get away without EVER facing consequences of his actions for his lifetime. The result: he shows ZERO accountability for whatever happened in his life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I reckon he's having the time of his life reading t'internet, drinking wine and eating popcorn, knowing that he doesn't have to say tit because every fucker else has finally joined in ;)

PIERS has gone dark I think after his twitter was hacked last week and the hacker was spewing out all kinds of racist stuff using the N word and mocking every royal, basically.

Piers’ agents have probably told him to lie low for a while until it blows over. Also unfortunately for Piers, he was also fresh off of praising Andrew Tate and having him on his show a second time.

It is really unfortunate timing because we need Piers’ take right now, you know it would be sensational! I really admire Piers excellent ‘wordsmithery’!, regardless what you think of him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.