Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we had ANY confirmation from Penguin House that these extracts are real?
I am starting to doubt my own sanity 😱
If he hadn't brought the Taliban into the mix,I would be thinking it was an april fools ladbible wind up and think what a cockwomble.However ,now that he has done that I would be scared for his safety if I gave a tit about the little traitor.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Even the taliban are fact-checking him now

View attachment 1861203
Anas Haqqani, a senior member of the Taliban and its powerful Haqqani network, considered to be the group's most formidable fighting force, wrote on Twitter that the people Harry killed “were not chess pieces, they were humans.”

“They has families who were waiting for their return. Among the killers of Afghans, not many have your decency to reveal their conscience and confess to their war crimes,” he said.

It is beyond hilarious that Harry is literally making the Taliban look sympathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
He was surrounded /guarded by the SAS, it's possible that his training locations were adjusted to theirs.
Also Blues and Royals are occasionally there, and the RF has a cottage there.
Possible IMO.
Maybe he really loves the celebrity reality show where they are trained by the sas

Reactions: 27
duck him, he's a bleep. And her.

People have to be responsible for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
6 days into 2023 and getting taken to task by the Taliban on twitter. Excellent start Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall if the Queen was still alive and had to endure the taliban fact checks in the press

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Saw this on twitter. This is a strange comment to make about Kate.
He is just burying the potential accusations that ''doors to manual came from his side.''
Of course it did, but hard to argue a certain type of theorist.
Not to mention that naming names from that set would be interesting .

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Harold is the gift that keeps on giving, I’m almost out of popcorn!
From shagging next to his dead mother hair and behind pubs to losing his foreskin, stealing the limelight at his cousins wedding, to fisty cuffs with big Willy, taunted for his little limp winky in the army (why would you admit that!) calling camilia his evil step mum like he’s 12 and about to be sent away by her… the list goes on!
ive also just seen he’s dragging poor Caroline Flack into it now.

POV Harold with his ghost writer
153178E6-7FDE-4CBE-AE9E-7BB5ED5FAAF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whilst I don't believe a word Harry says I will just say that we also have no reason to believe the Taliban too. They're happy to rape and murder and destroy lives and an entire country so doubt they mind lying about something like that!

Reactions: 50
Whilst I don't believe a word Harry says I will just say that we also have no reason to believe the Taliban too. They're happy to rape and murder and destroy lives and an entire country so doubt they mind lying about something like that!
They are all cunts, as well.
All cunts together!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.
These threads are flying so fast, I am missing most of them. I only got to page 9 of the last one, and saw that it was closed. What did the Taliban guy say?

Reactions: 19
The mythcarriage still enrages me and was the reason I joined Tattle around thread 40.
I lost a baby boy at 19 weeks (it will be 5 years ago in 3 days).
I gave birth in France and perhaps the rules are different in the USA, but there was no way I could have been allowed to leave the hospital with his tiny body. I had to choose between giving him an official funeral, or him being treated as contaminated waste and being thrown away, then incinerated with dirty dressings and various body parts. I chose to give him a funeral.
Oh, and I gave birth 4 times without any kind of pain relief and I cannot see how my husband could have had access to any drug /gas.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Apologise if this has already been mentioned. But does anyone else feel Harry is doing this to cause maximum amount of pain towards Charles? Like getting revenge for the slighting he feels he got after his Mum died?
Being as he described losing his Mother as traumatic, I can’t help but feel the lack of empathy being displayed towards his Father, who has been under attack since his Mum died. If he knows trauma why is he inflicting it? Psychopathy or revenge?
Its unforgivable.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.