Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is definitely something wrong with him!

To have so little self awareness! And quite so much arrogance and resentment, all tied up together.

He has also literally just put a massive target on his back, similar to another book author, Salman Rushdie, So I think he genuinely will need to go into hiding asap.

The security issues he has raised are appalling. Especially as others have mentioned in a coronation year!
I agree he is not well mentally, or possibly has some kind of personality disorder, but I don't believe it would be enough for someone (meghan or his family) to have him involuntarily sectioned. He may choose to go to some kind of 'rehab' but I don't think anything will be done against his will.

I think he should! But I just don't see it happening

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Can anyone explain the relevance? Someone said way back in the thread that someone was born in 'March'.

I didn't understand any of it. :unsure:
MM and frosty the snow dick are apparent BFFs with them, and Harry and Nacho are team mates. If you look in the wiki you should be able to find the info there x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain the relevance? Someone said way back in the thread that someone was born in 'March'.

I didn't understand any of it. :unsure:
Nacho is or was PH best friend, theyb0layed on the same polo team, there were a few Vomit inducing supportive tweets and a bizarre one from.his wife supporting HW. Been very quiet for quite sometime and there were rumours of a fallout due to HW.

Sugars find sweetness in everything Harry and Peg do. They are "sweet on them". They are loyal followers and the motto is "defend till death". They are brainwashed and will spend their last dollar to make Harry and Peg look good. While some may escape the cult, the sugars are mainly like that song "I'll be watching You"

View attachment 1863051

Salts think they are lying, conniving, narcissistic pieces of tit and nothing they do is ever right. Especially Meghan. She is bleeping psycho. Sugars call the Salts Derangers and Royal Watchers call them Megxiters. Salts are always like:

View attachment 1863052

Popcorns are just there for the comments <- This is where you need to be to maintain your sanity.

View attachment 1863053

I thought they were called sugars because they are sugar coated poison.

• Haha
Also why is she hauling them around like that. Surely Archie in particular would be happy to run around a bit. Or at least walk.

And on the other hand in a photo with a birthday cake for Lili, poor Archie is sitting back on a seat, away from the table, and then apparently clambering on the table.

The normal thing there would be for Harry to have lifted him up so that he could see the cake too. He would 'get' the excitement of cake and candles more than the younger child would.

More posed scenes, I guess, and more cluelessness about children.
Is there a picture where Archie hugs anyone’s neck when being held? That is what always looks odd to me. My children always put a hand on me when I held them….holding on to me or just balancing themselves or returning the embrace. Lili is doing ot here…but Archie’s arms always seem to dangle. Or is there a picture I have missed.

Reactions: 17
i'll start prepping for new thread since it's usually a proper dread (ba dum tss)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah but did the quote not say he had to have the shards “surgically removed” from his back? If that was the case it must have been some fragile dog bowl and there must be a Dr’s record of the ’surgical removal’ …either that or the bits were pulled out by TW’s claws (and I hope any antiseptic stung like crazy)
LOL surgically removed my ass. It was obviously tweezers from a sterile wound pack 🤣

Reactions: 16
Perfectly said. Could not agree more with the Colonel!
I hope the Invictus games foundation are also paying attention to all of this (or maybe their ‘management’ are still making too much money to do the right thing?)
Invictus games news....

invictus sign 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
JMO - Expect a papped photo very soon - she’ll be grinning like a bloody Cheshire Cat with 50 body guards surrounding her. Look at how important I am - see! told you so you plebs.
They will now have to live their lives constantly looking over their shoulders - up the security, if any company wants the contract - this is going to cost millions to keep them safe. This could now be the excuse for them to come back to the UK, free security paid for by the racists and country they loath. What a bleeding nightmare of a mess he has caused but they will still want our Police and Army to protect them - makes me want to vomit that we will end up paying for their security directly or indirectly.
I disagree Carpe. He's created this mess, he can pay to sort it out. Our security and protection officers will now have a full time job protecting our working royals and families. Maybe now he will learn that actions have consequences

Reactions: 30
Thank you Cass Bear again, and Hula Flight for the great title.
I loved your Hindi song about money, @ChaoticArtist .!

The Stoat is like a mean schoolgirl telling tales. He's very feminine and maybe he's being given hormones. Snitching about William smelling of rum on the morning of his wedding, whining that he wasn't really the best man but William's two best friends were and they gave the speech not him. Not surprised as the Stoat couldn't be trusted not to say something really crass like "Kate Lets You Do Anything!! Lucky Willy!!" Nudge nudge....exactly as he boasted about his Ho to his mates.

I had to laugh that cadet Stoat was whisked away from barracks when an unannounced drug-testing team arrived and sealed off the barracks..... Stoat suddenly had "urgent business" in London before he could wee in a bottle and tested positive for cocaine.

Conflicting reports that KC offering olive branches / considering nuclear option.
Apols if posted, am catching up.

I think this drivel by the Stoat has been written by the Ho to make him look unhinged and unbalanced. Not for the divorce, as she will want to remain the DIL of the King, but to show the RF that nothing is off-limits even personal details. An unbalanced Stoat means the RF is on edge wondering what's coming next. In the meantime she embarrasses the RF by invading their privacy with smears and lies, details of their willies, and has heightened the security risk. All deliberate, nothing accidental, and these lurid details about our RF are all over the world like Royal Kardashians. The Stoats are shaming themselves, but ofc it's rubbing off on the RF with more to come.

I read that Tom Bower is the only one saying KC has poor advisers, and I've always thought this though most don't agree. That William should do an interview - not sure about this, but something needs to be done.
Oh I'm glad! ♥ I don't watch a lot of movies, but the ones I like have memes/gifs for almost every occasion, but can't share most due to language barrier. Songs are ideal! 🙂 By the way, the movie this song is from had some pretty funny scenes centering around a yacht land girl 😉

Bib: 💯 agreed. She won't divorce him yet, or maybe even for a while. When she does it, everyone will be blindsided. She's killed two birds here - laid the foundation to prove Sparry unhinged (for later use), but mostly she's trying to scare the BRF, as you said. I've been trying to explain to mum that that's exactly what her brother is doing as well with the "oh I only want to help you" statements alternating with screaming expletives designed to make her collapse.

Easier to underestimate a seemingly-crazy person, and easier for said person to generate fear and confusion, and thus get their way. My biggest fear in life: instability/insecurity. That's what allows abusers to abuse so successfully.

Even if the Royal Family aren't afraid of skeletons tumbling out, this is a constant source of extreme stress. Worse when they are quiet or a special occasion is coming up because the family have now been conditioned to expect something horrible from the Gruesomes.

None of them should say anything at this time. Just quietly but a bit visibly keep doing their good work. Sometimes the best PR strategy is to stay quiet. Actually, most of the time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree he is not well mentally, or possibly has some kind of personality disorder, but I don't believe it would be enough for someone (meghan or his family) to have him involuntarily sectioned. He may choose to go to some kind of 'rehab' but I don't think anything will be done against his will.

I think he should! But I just don't see it happening
Re being sectioned....I dont quite know the proceedure involved.
The security issues are seperate and different, but equally valid, I think he is going to need to hide ....out of site for a few years. after his kill number has been released.

Can you imagine the additional security the next media interviews will need?

My current thoughts tho, are that his resentment and paranoia, and his habits of reading every last detail written about him, are going to be in massive overdrive at the moment. Everyone is currently laughing at him.....and I cant imagine him being that good at coping with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You're right, it is odd how there's no mention of PA. Especially as both are second sons. Also H talked about Princess Margaret saying she always had a scowl and didn't bother with him much. She bought him a biro with a fish on it for Christmas. Said he had his first cocktail with the Queen Mother, dubonnet. Zzz
Princess Margaret probably thought that he was a spoilt little brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
These receipts we keep hearing about, seem more like losing betting slips.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Yes this.
William in particular must be hurt so much.

He will have been thinking his younger brother is spellbound by Meghan, and put his attacks down to that, but did he know before now just how much Harry hates and envies him?

Thats gotta hurt DEEPLY.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
A party girl in her mid 20’s

'I won't name her but she was from their world socially, so she wasn't intimidated by Harry or his status.

So with the sounds of it she’s a socialite. First person who popped into my head would be the late Tara Palmer Tomkinson? She had horses

View attachment 1862119
is bleeping frog another racial slur? Wasn't he french

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.