Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re being sectioned....I dont quite know the proceedure involved.
The security issues are seperate and different, but equally valid, I think he is going to need to hide ....out of site for a few years. after his kill number has been released.

Can you imagine the additional security the next media interviews will need?

My current thoughts tho, are that his resentment and paranoia, and his habits of reading every last detail written about him, are going to be in massive overdrive at the moment. Everyone is currently laughing at him.....and I cant imagine him being that good at coping with this!
Last I heard (uk early 2000s family related experience) a family member cannot get someone sectioned, it has to be done by a medical professional. Its also only done when someone is a danger to themselves (as opposed to making threats to others).

But what the rules are in the US I do not know

Reactions: 18
That whole "drama" about them going to Balmoral, delaying the plane with tantrums really pissed me off by at the time. Reek saying it was disrespectful to his wife to not be there has pissed me off all over again. (Wtte)

When one of hubbies close relative recently died, like you @Amiyaya it was all about immediate family being where they needed to be. As much as I wanted to be there, it wasn't my place, not until I was needed & they had said their goodbyes.
It's sad that Reek doesn't have that from his partner but sadder that he can't see how he has been so truly manipulated.
My mum died a couple of years ago. There was only my sisters and I with her at the end. My husband and their partners stayed at home as they knew it was a private moment for immediate family. He really is thick and emotionally an utter mess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yes I remember this now, it was reported at the time that William and Guy Pelly were in the fancy dress shop with him. Kate was no where near this, not even on the phone. What an a- hole he is trying to tar her with his bad choices.
But was it him? Rumors are that the ghost writer bowed out half way through this debacle and that the evil, manipulative witch took over the finishing of the book. This just sounds so like something she would put in because she simply can't control her rage and jealousy of the PofW.

IMO, obviously.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Last I heard (uk early 2000s family related experience) a family member cannot get someone sectioned, it has to be done by a medical professional. Its also only done when someone is a danger to themselves (as opposed to making threats to others).

In England the police has powers of detention and conveyance to a safe space under s136 of the mental health act. There are a lot of ‘rules’ to ensure this is done correctly.

Reactions: 22

Two Doctors have to sign off on a uk sectioning. A police officer can be 2nd signatory if only one doc available.
They have to agree the person being sectioned is at risk, ie, a danger to themselves, or cannot look after themselves. I think anyway.

Reactions: 21
IPP status. Does that mean that if they remain in the USA the poor US taxpayers must pay for their protection annd any country they go to on their various private jet jaunts, is similarly obligated?

I am appalled by their lies and deception and as I said before on other comments, I feel for PP and HMTQ whose final years they blighted. Hasno states he whispered in HMTQ’s ear “I hope you are happy now“ there are two ways to read that statement depending on inflection of the voice. However, given he made her last years dreadful and he is blaming the King for TW not getting to Balmoral to exploit the situation, I suspect it might not be the most caring one.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Was this after the mythcarriage; in which case had they stopped off on the way back to bury the ‘package’ in their secret spot, a decision having been made on the journey back?

and the comment about Hasno being unable to stand still at his brother’s wedding whilst William was rock steady…….Hasno was doped up yet (if we are to believe Ginger’s crap) William managed to remain steady despite still being pissed? Deary me, Hasno, you are the crap gift that keeps on giving.
Diana's sister cut a piece of her hair for William and Harry when she went to view her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It does sound like Harry let Megahn down by not telling her the proper protocol etc. But it also sounds like she declined support from lots of people to learn it, so she has to take some of the blame.

I feel she probably just had the Hollywood vision of what royalty was and thought it would be very different to the reality of it, which is actually pretty tit (well it would be for me as an introvert who hates meeting new people or big groups!).

I think she thought it would be more like 'new money' with modern styled homes and lifestyles a la Hollywood.

She had plenty of chances to learn after the early mishaps and clearly realised she didn't want the Royal lifestyle, just the money and adoration they get from it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When looking thru my pix for the two I just posted, I saw this one.
Just posting again coz I think it's funny and we have new Tattlers coming in to play and they won't have seen it...

meghan lizard.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You need to read the full book - BUY THE BOOK in other words.
People will probably buy it but I really wish no one would buy one, then the media could just continue to drip feed every last snippet of their crap and their humiliation could come at them daily with no financial gain

Reactions: 25
a message from the CHIMPO ..... :LOL: -(for how much longer?)

“At its heart, the Invictus Games is about empowering every single person around the world. It’s a worldwide display of resilience, determination, and community for which each of us can draw inspiration. I couldn’t think of a better new partner for the Invictus Games Foundation than the mental fitness platform BetterUp. The mind is like a muscle: it needs to be honed, trained, rehabbed, and coached. The men and women I served with understand this, the Invictus community knows this, and now the world is beginning to see it too. I’m honoured to bring the work we do at BetterUp to Invictus and look forward to expanding the support systems that service members and veterans depend on to achieve remarkable feats,” said Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex, Chief Impact Officer at BetterUp, and Founding Patron of the Invictus Games Foundation.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm worried again now.
I have emailed my MP. I urge others to do the same.

Dear.....

In light of Prince Harry's comments in his book, I would like you to discuss the issue of security in the House of Commons.

He has raised the danger level for himself, but also for serving and retired Armed Forces personnel, the rest of the Royal Family, all members of the UK public and has also increased security risk at major events such as the coronation.
He has opened us all up to terrorist attacks and stirred up the Taliban. This cannot be ignored.

On that basis those in authority should be identifying him as a security liability and seek to cut any ‘official’ connections he has with the UK & Royal Family and refuse his presence at public events.
He should not be given IPP status or tax payer funded security.
I would also go so far as to say there needs to be an act of parliament passed to remove him from the line of succession.
This Prince has advanced from playing at being a celebrity to national security risk.
He should be publicly disowned by the UK.

He is a disgrace and a liability.
Swift action needs to be taken.
I've just emailed Rishi.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.