Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Hahahahaha they fucking never did. How do people stull believe this utter Fucking bullshit? Tiktok is going crazy with the H&M fans calling anyone who disagrees racist and as bad as the RF. I want to beat my brains out. These people are not right in the head.
Thank you, I knew it couldn't be real. I was starting g to think I was going dolally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

minimaz

The leaks about the book seem to have stopped but there has to be more, right? How did things get so bad they could no longer live in Kensington Palace? Everyone seemed delighted about the baby news, what went so sour with the relationship? Harry was the most popular Royal for years, why would Charles be threatened by Meghan's popularity but not Harrys and just how much money were they spending?

Did Harry know the Queen was dying or did no one tell him she was ill or was it just that sudden? What happened at the Jubilee that they had to get out of there so quickly?

Reactions: 24

Luxyloo

Harold is the gift that keeps on giving, I’m almost out of popcorn!
From shagging next to his dead mother hair and behind pubs to losing his foreskin, stealing the limelight at his cousins wedding, to fisty cuffs with big Willy, taunted for his little limp winky in the army (why would you admit that!) calling camilia his evil step mum like he’s 12 and about to be sent away by her… the list goes on!
ive also just seen he’s dragging poor Caroline Flack into it now.

POV Harold with his ghost writer
View attachment 1861328
Yes this was the first thing that came into my head when everything started rolling out :)

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think many of us on here had begun to realise a while ago that Harry was as bad as she is, but in a different way. He obviously has many issues like resentment, anger and jealousy which have been festering away for most of his life. He is childish and petulant. At first it was thought that Meghan had changed the happy go lucky, fun Prince that we thought we had, but she didn’t. She took the real person he was and fed his paranoia. She is a manipulator and an enabler. She didn’t create the tangled mess of the man he is, but she has released him. To what end, I have no idea. If she wanted to rise to importance on a global stage , using Harry as her ladder, she has failed miserably. If he wanted us to see the RF as evil he has failed. It is frightening to think what might happen next. She will not like being laughed at. None of this will end well.
Harry is the King John to William's King Richard the Lion Heart. History has a habit of repeating itself

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
I was hoping the book would list a) all the times the palace didn't defend Harold and Smeg and b) all the times they planted stories on him. Those were his biggest grievances, until a couple of days ago.
And they will be once again when his pre-recorded interviews are aired 😂

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I remember a quote from William about Harry always being round raiding their fridge. Perhaps the next gripe we hear from him will be that he was always made to sit in the kitchen 😄
They only had red milk but he wanted green to match his envy.

• Haha

sandycat

I wonder if this book is purposely written so bad that the publisher cancels the contract, so there are no books 2-4, but Hazzno can still keep the cash, as he kept to his part of the deal.
I don't think it matters if the book is crap or worthy of a literary prize. It's all about $$$, the prestige of publishing a book by a son of a king and maybe a big fuck you to Harry's family if whoever cooked and approved the deal at his publishers feel strongly about certain political issues. We might think Harry stinks but Harry at this publishing house is a major coup to who brought him onboard.

• Wow
  • Sick