Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Why is a fecken American got anything to do with the British monarchy. Is he going to introduce H as PH or HMW.
I don't get why some Americans are fawning over the gruesomes. There was an 8 year war to get their independence.

The whole gruesomes situation is getting more and more bizarre. I am more and more of the opinion that some wokery celeb or political backing is trying to bring down the monarchy and infiltrating the UK with their doctrine to cause a racial divide.

I am probably talking jibberish again.
no I don't think our talking jibberish I think their is something else going on, now in Tom Bower's book he mentioned about a millionaire Irish or Irish descendant hotelier who is friend's with Clintons Markle was friends with him and he got her into the Whitehouse, we haven't heard much about this friend, is it possible he has links to Irish republicans etc I may be wide of the mark who knows!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
@Professor Yaffle also there was a pic of Harry and Nacho's wife with their arms around each other looking friendly.

We think Meghan was jealous of the friendship and kicked up a stink.
And the rumour is they fell out over it and are no longer friends with Nach and wife.

So a current pic of Nach and wife with Zara and Mike is very interesting
According to reddit there is a horsey event in Australia every January and they are both obligated to be there for their respective interests. Still curious to see them laughing and looking relaxed though as if it was really awkward and uncomfortable for Nacho and his wife, that would shine though on the pictures. Body language and smiles look very relaxed and familiar to me

Milktray

VIP Member
He is absolutely bananas!!! He's now at the stage were he's denying his entire life in the Royal Family, like he was being held captive until he was rescued by megz!!!

And so now we've had a wedding that took place 3 days before and a best man who wasn't a best man!!!

It's the fact he's got to dimish every single thing he's ever participated in that looks so petty and immature.

I mean why tell such blatant lies which are easily checked.

Under normal circumstances, the RF should be be F
staging some sort of intervention but really all they can do is wait for this fire ti burn our.
And his charitable endeavours that weren't really charitable...I mean why would they be? He didn't want to be in the RF and he was trapped.

VIP Member

Great, accurate, article by Carole Malone
Totally spot on, especially that part about the nazi uniform, he did a KATIE PRICE and tried
to blame someone else.

Included in the article was a link to another story about drug tests.

Do you think the absence of any Andrew stories is how Haz still has Bea and Eug’s support? That was an agreement between them?

Nacho Figueras and his wife Delfina. Nacho is on the polo team with Harry
Wow. That’s some statement. He’s very handsome too 😉

StSaturnindeLucian

Re the 25, I think he had no idea. He didn't understand the consequences of giving 'his number', sounds like he's so desperate to be tought and a 'real' soldier who really served (as opposite to wimpy rescue pilot brother) that he just announced it like a computer game score.

There is no way he's going to promote his book in the UK, is there? At best he will get some probing questions, at worst he'll be laughed out of the building a la This Morning.

Shushex

VIP Member
Just lucky he didn’t end up in a dog bowl or we’d never have heard the end of it.
i think we wouldn't hear the end of the dog bowl's story. say want you want of our (your actually, i'm not UK citizen) Charlie, but he has the skin thickness of a crocodile (incidentally the first word enunciated by genius Farchie)

• Haha

planetmirth

VIP Member
Is next week’s interview with the awful Colbert live (or rather filmed on the day)? If so I’m wondering if it will still go ahead. The situation now that the book has leaked is rather different, I mean is Colbert going to ask if he has anything special he’d like to clarify for the Taliban?
I’m sure it’ll be going ahead …maybe they might “Joke” about the heightened security risk to Others . I mean, that’s what humanitarians do, Right?!?

Harry will be languishing by his pool now, refreshing his phone ‘ how’s it all going for ME’ ,….. topping up his puce.

• Haha

Invictus

Chatty Member
Two Doctors have to sign off on a uk sectioning. A police officer can be 2nd signatory if only one doc available.
They have to agree the person being sectioned is at risk, ie, a danger to themselves, or cannot look after themselves. I think anyway.
A psychiatrist in an ER can place a temporary hold, but it would take more than that for an extended commitment. Megs could go for a conservatorship. The RF have no power or say in it. Ultimately, Megs is his spouse and in the US she'd be the only one who would have any legal standing in terms of his care.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Last I heard (uk early 2000s family related experience) a family member cannot get someone sectioned, it has to be done by a medical professional. Its also only done when someone is a danger to themselves (as opposed to making threats to others).

But what the rules are in the US I do not know
In England the police has powers of detention and conveyance to a safe space under s136 of the mental health act. There are a lot of ‘rules’ to ensure this is done correctly.

Reactions: 22