Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Of all that pisses me off about the mad Prince this is the worst. How could that lying, vengeful, thick idiot wantonly hurt HMTQ! I know we’ve gone on about it ad infinitum, but it’s just so callous and hateful. To boot, how could he hold the plane to Balmoral up insisting on that jumped up biartch of a wife, that narcissistic nonentity attend HMTQ’s deathbed.
Only solace I get is in imagining a lonely Harry. Having abandoned his family and friends, this book will mean no person keen on keeping their reputation will want to be associated with him. Hollywood’s doors will be closed to them both. Who will fund Invictus, Sentebale and give serious lucre to their causes? After the oversharing, the thoughtless ‘kill count’ bragging, will the military veterans want him to be associated with them? The majority of Brits, Aussies and Kiwis despise them with a passion, others just think they’re pathetic. Whatever, they’ve completely screwed any chance of redemption.
He is mentally very unwell, he has no clarity or foresight. Markle does nothing to help him except reinforce his convoluted, disturbed thinking. Clearly, there’s no future for him within the monarchy as he is a loose cannon and completely untrustworthy, not to mention barking mad. Only a mother could love him and as we know.…she is no more.
This strange man who communes with his mother’s ghost, see signs from her in a leopard, sees red mist on his brother, talks to blue boxes of hair, describes his brother’s genitalia in detail, thinks seals sing to Meghan is done for. Nothing but a train wreck we’re all craning our necks to see. What a PR disaster.
he might be a nutter now although I believe he was born evil just like is wife she has encouraged him and allowed him to think what he spouts as being acceptable, if there are children why are social services in the USA not intervening!

Reactions: 25

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
You're not allowed to just bury human remains are you? I thought it was illegal,
My sister in law and brother in law buried the placenta under a tree in their garden 🤮, house is now up for sale, I can’t help wondering if they’ll leave it or dig it up 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

vp79

The Prince with a penis-quite-chilly
Wanted revenge on a prestigious big willy
on his dearest he threw shade
but instead self-detonated a grenade,
now he and the wife just look silly.
Bib - that would make a good thread title!

• Haha

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
It does sound like Harry let Megahn down by not telling her the proper protocol etc. But it also sounds like she declined support from lots of people to learn it, so she has to take some of the blame.

I feel she probably just had the Hollywood vision of what royalty was and thought it would be very different to the reality of it, which is actually pretty shit (well it would be for me as an introvert who hates meeting new people or big groups!).

I think she thought it would be more like 'new money' with modern styled homes and lifestyles a la Hollywood.

She had plenty of chances to learn after the early mishaps and clearly realised she didn't want the Royal lifestyle, just the money and adoration they get from it

• Heart
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Whatever his intention it has backfired hugely. He's literally too hot to handle now and it is impossible to keep him completely safe anywhere. The only way him and his children* will ever be kept away from taliban supporters is of they disappear to a remote island nobody has ever heard of for the next 75 years.

*assuming they exist and the cardboard hasn't gone too limp by then
So is he going to be expecting the UK government to reinstate his personal protection squad now he's opened this can of worms?

• Angry

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I think it is the very pissed off military that is leaking

From Hello mag
"He shared that after arriving back from hospital, during an intimate moment with his wife, Meghan confessed how much love she felt for her husband after their life-changing experience and wrote down her overwhelming feelings of love in a private, poem-esque form and gave them to her husband to read, which couldn't have meant more to the Prince."
“Confessed”
The wording is hilarious 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
You need to read the full book - BUY THE BOOK in other words.
People will probably buy it but I really wish no one would buy one, then the media could just continue to drip feed every last snippet of their crap and their humiliation could come at them daily with no financial gain

VC10

VIP Member
I have been on these threads for around 2 and a half years now, commenting that I could not wait for their downfall. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would happen like this!
It's great, isn't it. They'll be whipping themselves in hair-vests , next

• Haha

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Looks like she would have been 20 when he was 17. She was my first thought too when I read this just now.
Tara Palma Tompkinson was born in 1971. Are you getting mixed up with someone else?
I thinks it’s likely that the incident never happened (like most incidents in his book). If he did have sex in a public place - I couldn’t see Tara doing that. She was known for having addictions for a period in her life and had a big personality, but she was also generally well liked and unlikely to be so indiscreet.
I believe that she and her family were close to the royals. She would have known Harry as a child whilst she was a woman - really can’t see it.