Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
A party girl in her mid 20’s

'I won't name her but she was from their world socially, so she wasn't intimidated by Harry or his status.

So with the sounds of it she’s a socialite. First person who popped into my head would be the late Tara Palmer Tomkinson? She had horses

View attachment 1862119
Looks like she would have been 20 when he was 17. She was my first thought too when I read this just now.

Reactions: 24

wibble

VIP Member
Let's not forget this article by our mate prior to the leaks trying to make out that the book was going to be serious and set the record straight as appose to making him a laughing stock.

Lol... usually they wait until after the project has been been released before explaining that they didn't say what they said.

• Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I agree he is not well mentally, or possibly has some kind of personality disorder, but I don't believe it would be enough for someone (meghan or his family) to have him involuntarily sectioned. He may choose to go to some kind of 'rehab' but I don't think anything will be done against his will.

I think he should! But I just don't see it happening
Re being sectioned....I dont quite know the proceedure involved.
The security issues are seperate and different, but equally valid, I think he is going to need to hide ....out of site for a few years. after his kill number has been released.

Can you imagine the additional security the next media interviews will need?

My current thoughts tho, are that his resentment and paranoia, and his habits of reading every last detail written about him, are going to be in massive overdrive at the moment. Everyone is currently laughing at him.....and I cant imagine him being that good at coping with this!

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Here we used to go into chickpea fields (chane ke khet in Hindi and Punjabi) for those purposes. Lots of songs till the 90s at least. Then came the film Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge so we switched to mustard fields for a while.
So not the waste ground at the back of the pub?

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Just noticed Archie has a built-in USB charging port, handy for Meg when her phone needs topping up 🥰
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
OOOooooOOOoooo....

Harry had better watch it...
Meghan seen out with Courtney Love...

• Haha
  • Wow

horseybox1982

VIP Member

Not sure if I can post this here but urgh. The bullshit coming from H&M fans is incredible. The comments too 🤣.

• Sick
  • Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I shouldn’t be spending my time thinking about something so trivial, but I call BS on the breaking of the dog bowl. If breakable, then I presume that it is one of those brown ceramic ones, which would most certainly break if it fell from the worktop, but I don’t think it would if someone just landed on it. It would be painful to land on, so I am not carrying out tests.
Ah but did the quote not say he had to have the shards “surgically removed” from his back? If that was the case it must have been some fragile dog bowl and there must be a Dr’s record of the ’surgical removal’ …either that or the bits were pulled out by TW’s claws (and I hope any antiseptic stung like crazy)

• Haha