Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
There's a film about to start on Channel 4 starring Florence Pugh titled "Fighting With My Family"...caption states "Born into a tight-knit wrestling family..." 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
It’s a pity KC can’t ban the pair of them from talking a pile of shit about the royals. While we’re at it ban them from using any titles at all..

Can you imagine if that bitch Meghan Markle wasn’t banned from Balmoral. Scobie would be tweeting what TQ passed away in what she died of when she died and who was present.

the royals know she’s a snake so is Harold.
9BB42F3D-1FE8-479F-962B-5634C2EB63BF.png

• Angry
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
They are such a woeful dumb pair of shits, they deserve the boot being stuck in 🤣🤣🤣

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I'm slightly concerned that the narrative may shift to "Meghan must have written this".

This will always be on him, regardless of any whispering in his ear or help spelling the big words that she might have done. It has his name on it, he has been paid for it, he is a nearly 40yr old man. He must shoulder the blame for this tiresome tome.
If the book is indeed 400 pages long, we all know that Harold is incapable to write, did, process it or even read the whole book.

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to be insensitive about the whole miscarriage story to those of you who have suffered. However I work in the medical field and there have been at least two occasions where police have been called to foetal remains left in bins. One occasion a midwife actually identified the items as a foetus. It turns out it was one of those jelly alien things. Is markle that psychotic to do this

• Wow

minimaz

So many questions remain unanswered like how did Harold have a box of his mothers hair? How did he obtain it? She's been gone a long time!
In one of the leaks he talks about how his Aunt went with his Dad to Paris to identify and bring home his Mothers body and she brought both him and Wiliam a box each with a lock of their Mothers hair

• Sad
  • Wow

Yorkie99

OT but Emma Bridgewater mugs, for all they look nice, are crap - "dishwasher safe" mugs that lose their handles after about 5 times in the dishwasher (my boss has about 25 broken ones sitting on a kitchen dresser as she got sick of sending them all back & getting replacements which would then break too). So I could well believe their dog bowls aren't up to much either!
Yes, I've had their stuff for years and quality has definitely nose dived. I've got mugs from 20 years ago that are still going strong but recently stuff is often poorly finished or the glaze cracks. And that's even without a royal arse falling on it.

• Haha
  • Wow

planetmirth

VIP Member
Way back on a thread I said something along the lines of 'William got Kelloggs cornflakes for breakfast while I got Tesco own brand ones' ... I am just waiting for that to be the next 'revelation' from his ridiculous book!
You did, I remember that !!
Unfortunately, none of us predicted headlines of ‘ Taliban want Harry tried for War crimes ‘ ….Are we slipping ???

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
Saw this on twitter. This is a strange comment to make about Kate.
He is just burying the potential accusations that ''doors to manual came from his side.''
Of course it did, but hard to argue a certain type of theorist.
Not to mention that naming names from that set would be interesting .

• Wow
Same with me!! I also didn't expect that I would even bother with THIS THREAD, I spend most of my
time in the Katie Price threads because I love a car crash. This thread is much more of a laugh now!
It’s certainly livening my January from kippers borefest, well at k ast until the bankruptcy hearing.

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I think it's a good thing that Piers Morgan is keeping quiet. We know what he thinks of the ghastly duo and if he starts then the sugars will only say that he's obsessed with them anyway.
there is a lot to be said for a dignified silence. As I said up thread I truly hope that on the day of official release no mention is made of it anywhere. That would be utterly perfect!

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I agree it should in fact be raising the question- what about Andrew. Why haven't either of this dastardly duo mentioned him, commented or condemned that of which he is accused of and his connection to Epstein? This would be an easy target and I'm sure Haz would have loved to use it as a way to illustrate how he was treated unfairly as Andrew had millions for the settlement.

So one wonders, why oh why?
You're right, it is odd how there's no mention of PA. Especially as both are second sons. Also H talked about Princess Margaret saying she always had a scowl and didn't bother with him much. She bought him a biro with a fish on it for Christmas. Said he had his first cocktail with the Queen Mother, dubonnet. Zzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25