Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain the relevance? Someone said way back in the thread that someone was born in 'March'.

I didn't understand any of it. :unsure:
Nacho is or was PH best friend, theyb0layed on the same polo team, there were a few Vomit inducing supportive tweets and a bizarre one from.his wife supporting HW. Been very quiet for quite sometime and there were rumours of a fallout due to HW.

Reactions: 27

Chita

VIP Member
Sugars find sweetness in everything Harry and Peg do. They are "sweet on them". They are loyal followers and the motto is "defend till death". They are brainwashed and will spend their last dollar to make Harry and Peg look good. While some may escape the cult, the sugars are mainly like that song "I'll be watching You"

View attachment 1863051

Salts think they are lying, conniving, narcissistic pieces of shit and nothing they do is ever right. Especially Meghan. She is fucking psycho. Sugars call the Salts Derangers and Royal Watchers call them Megxiters. Salts are always like:

View attachment 1863052

Popcorns are just there for the comments <- This is where you need to be to maintain your sanity.

View attachment 1863053

I thought they were called sugars because they are sugar coated poison.

• Haha

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
May I respectfully make a sensible polite request? Whilst these threads are whizzing past and we're having difficulty keeping up, I think it would be best to put miscarriage experiences and tea and toast behind spoilers. This has previously been requested by a few other regular posters, and I back their suggestion. Thank you.
This is sensible, with you on this.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
" But, to be sure ; they are a prize pair of cunts, really...
The Mother would surely have taken the strap to the eejit , for sure....
And her - well ; I've noticed all of the used tea-bags have disappeared from.out of the Cistine .....the Mother would be furious , an I'm not saying anything, begosh and begorrah, but I wouldn't be surprised if those tea-bags haven't been put to nefarious purposes and something else, but I have to go now".
Screenshot_20230106-222014_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said already but I'm way behind.
On one of the terrestrial news channels last night they interviewed public in Windsor and even those who seemed to believe the traitor didn't support him airing private business in public.

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Can't argue with any of this...

Colonel Tim Collins: Prince Harry has turned against his other family, the military.

The colonel has accused the Duke – who alongside the Duchess of Sussex stepped down as a senior Royal in 2020 – of pursuing "riches he does not need" and rejecting "family and comradely love that he badly needs".

"Prince Harry's latest revelations in his memoir 'Spare' are clearly a tragic money-making scam to fund the lifestyle he can't afford and someone else has chosen.

"Amongst his assertions is a claim that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan. That's not how you behave in the Army; it's not how we think. He has badly let the side down. We don't do notches on the rifle butt. We never did.

"Harry has now turned against the other family, the military, that once embraced him having trashed his birth family.

"He has chosen a path that is alien to us in the UK and the Commonwealth, pursuing US identity politics and casting slurs or racism around where none exists in any manner comparable to the USA.

"I wonder whose path he has chosen? In the end, I see only disappointment and misery in his pursuit of riches he does not need and his rejection of family and comradely love that he badly needs.

"He would be well to reflect that money does not actually exist. Ask anybody who invested in Bitcoin. However, love is real."

https://www.forces.net/royals/princ...-has-turned-against-his-other-family-military
Perfectly said. Could not agree more with the Colonel!
I hope the Invictus games foundation are also paying attention to all of this (or maybe their ‘management’ are still making too much money to do the right thing?)

Mcomics

Chatty Member
He was surrounded /guarded by the SAS, it's possible that his training locations were adjusted to theirs.
Also Blues and Royals are occasionally there, and the RF has a cottage there.
Possible IMO.
Maybe he really loves the celebrity reality show where they are trained by the sas

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared already as I’m several threads behind but I laughed so hard when I saw this being shared around. Blaming William for the closure of a theme park place in Adelaide :ROFLMAO: it goes to show how ridiculous he is looking to most people now.
Nooooo… this is a joke, right?

also, going back to the dog bowl dust up, surely landing on a dogs bowl would crack a rib, or do more serious damage if it actually landed on the kidney area of your back? Thinking more about it today I just can’t believe it, something's off.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

Talking of which...

(Spoiler because it'll be mealtime for a lot of us and I don't want to induce projectile vomiting)

He's so ugly. Meghan pretends to not have known anything about him or the royal family. But I can't see her going for him if he wasn't a Prince and in the Royal family.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Surely if all of this is bullshit, they'd be suing the papers for the lies, or the shop for releasing it early? They have been very quiet haven't they? So is this leak the real one or not?

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I really don't think context will make any difference to any of the stories that have appeared, ridiculous attempt to get people to buy the book.

But, but, but they do their own PR now through Archewell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think they need to sack themselves 🤣

• Haha

Verfugbar

VIP Member

Wow. The hits keep coming. What a nasty, little, shortsighted man child.
The dastardly RF, are there no limits to their planting of stories? Now the entire country is complicit, & all before the twats even met.
:rolleyes:🤣🤣

• Haha